Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
iamgekko

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

I checked out Bitnation on Youtube and other media channels and I was surprised this has been around for so many years. I haven't heard a single word about it until recently. It sounds like a very interesting approach to borderless nations and I am curious how the main sale will go. I think the community should support endeavors like yours.

Yes, founded in 2014. Skeptical about the virtue and value of international interventionism, Bitnation’s Founder Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, begin work in October 2012 on designing and advocating peer-to-peer governance solutions. Her first public talk on decentralized, competitive governance was in TEDx Gothenburg (Sweden), that same month, and days afterwards she signed a book deal to write about the idea that became Bitnation, which she then called The Googlement.

To research the book she spent eighteen months travelling throughout the world, visiting and speaking about self-governing communities, from private cities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to shanty towns in Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam, and on to anarchist and crypto startups in Berlin, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and Libertarian communities in Chile, Guatemala and Sweden. As the decentralized tech of Bitcoin, blockchain, and Ethereum technologies matured, it quickly became clear to her that the Bitnation vision was far from utopian, and could be realized much sooner and to a significantly lower cost than initially thought.

I will definitely keep an eye on this and spend more time on thinking about the idea itself. It is a very challenging concept in regards to our global status quo. That makes it an outstanding project compared to others, at least on paper for now.

Netexplo Forum 2017 | UNESCO Paris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLGzP2Lr7c

UNESCO sponsors the NETEXPLO awards. Previous Grand Prix winners include Twitter and Spotify. Bitnation won both the Grand Prix and award for best idea in 2017.

Those are all good news and interesting info. Do you expect a strong run on your ICO tokens or does that remain to be seen once the ICO starts? Do you have large pre-ICO requests that you can talk about?

DrearyUrbanite,

We have had strong reviews and a lot of purchaser interest including substantial pre ICO requests. We cannot provide any more detail at this time.

Ok and will any info be made available in regards to pre-ICO sales or requests before the public sale starts? Are you going to publish sales statistics during the ICO?
The presale raised 2.7M. Yes there will be a counter on the sale website showing how much ETH is sent to the conract. We will fix the hard cap in ETH on the first day, so you will be able to see how close we are to the cap.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Dear Community,

We are happy to inform you that Bitnation meet-up at Plateau State University, Jos, Nigeria is on Friday 23 March.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290580
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

We are here to inform you that Bitnation meet-up in Wa, Ghana is on 24th March, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/events/842011822666513/
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

hope this project will be in moon,will be looking forward to update more details,thanks team

Our Public Token Sale will begin on: 25 March 2018, 16:00 CET. Thank you for the support!!  Smiley

kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

How many days will it take for Bitnation.co to reach their token sale hard-cap limit of $30M?

Answer the question correctly and earn a potion of the 320,000 PAT and 10,000 STX prize pool🏆

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain🧠

Predict now RISK FREE!
https://goo.gl/FnV8p
Sammied

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

We are only 5 days away from opening our public sale!!

Our Public Token Sale starts on 25 March 2018, 16:00 CET.

Thank you very much for your support. Smiley
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

That is good, I hope we will have a successful ICO.
By the way, may I know if how much were raised during the pre-sale, the figures will really help me to decide how much I will put during the coming token sale.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kieran_84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:16:49 AM

Dear Community!

We are excited to share this article with you that has been featured on NASDAQ.com!

"Bitnation Launches World’s First Blockchain-Based Virtual Nation Constitution"

https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitnation-launches-worlds-first-blockchain-based-virtual-nation-constitution-cm584980
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

By the way, may I know if how much were raised during the pre-sale, the figures will really help me to decide how much I will put during the coming token sale.

The presale was at the end of 2017 and raised $2.7M. This ETH will be added to the crowdsale contract in the 1st hour. Thank you for your support!  Smiley
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

sales will start soon, hopefully his sales run smoothly and will many investors join so that his sales can achieve targeted results, success is always this project.
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

The team always updates the development of Bitnation in their medium, Bitnation project is always interesting to follow and support it, hopefully Bitnation project with interesting concept can attract crowd of investors to invest in Bitnation project.
qqvip5957

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:18:14 AM

hope this project will be in moon,will be looking forward to update more details,thanks team
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

sales will start soon, hopefully his sales run smoothly and will many investors join so that his sales can achieve targeted results, success is always this project.
That's all we want, the success of this project matters and we like the max success like hitting the hard cap.
Since the ICO has not started yet, and I have already got the info of the pre-sale result, now I would like to know the hard cap and the duration of sale.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kieran_84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

That's all we want, the success of this project matters and we like the max success like hitting the hard cap.
Since the ICO has not started yet, and I have already got the info of the pre-sale result, now I would like to know the hard cap and the duration of sale.

The duration of the public main sale is: 25 March 2018 (16:00 CET) to 25 April 2018 (16:00 CET)

The hard cap is: US$27.3 Million (total $30 Million, but $2.7 Million sold in pre-sale in Q4 2017)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

The team always updates the development of Bitnation in their medium, Bitnation project is always interesting to follow and support it, hopefully Bitnation project with interesting concept can attract crowd of investors to invest in Bitnation project.
I also see the interesting things in this project, let's support this project until it will develop success for the future, this project gives many benefits and deserves to succeed.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

I checked out Bitnation on Youtube and other media channels and I was surprised this has been around for so many years. I haven't heard a single word about it until recently. It sounds like a very interesting approach to borderless nations and I am curious how the main sale will go. I think the community should support endeavors like yours.

Yes, founded in 2014. Skeptical about the virtue and value of international interventionism, Bitnation’s Founder Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, begin work in October 2012 on designing and advocating peer-to-peer governance solutions. Her first public talk on decentralized, competitive governance was in TEDx Gothenburg (Sweden), that same month, and days afterwards she signed a book deal to write about the idea that became Bitnation, which she then called The Googlement.

To research the book she spent eighteen months travelling throughout the world, visiting and speaking about self-governing communities, from private cities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to shanty towns in Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam, and on to anarchist and crypto startups in Berlin, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and Libertarian communities in Chile, Guatemala and Sweden. As the decentralized tech of Bitcoin, blockchain, and Ethereum technologies matured, it quickly became clear to her that the Bitnation vision was far from utopian, and could be realized much sooner and to a significantly lower cost than initially thought.

I will definitely keep an eye on this and spend more time on thinking about the idea itself. It is a very challenging concept in regards to our global status quo. That makes it an outstanding project compared to others, at least on paper for now.

Netexplo Forum 2017 | UNESCO Paris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLGzP2Lr7c

UNESCO sponsors the NETEXPLO awards. Previous Grand Prix winners include Twitter and Spotify. Bitnation won both the Grand Prix and award for best idea in 2017.

Those are all good news and interesting info. Do you expect a strong run on your ICO tokens or does that remain to be seen once the ICO starts? Do you have large pre-ICO requests that you can talk about?

DrearyUrbanite,

We have had strong reviews and a lot of purchaser interest including substantial pre ICO requests. We cannot provide any more detail at this time.

Ok and will any info be made available in regards to pre-ICO sales or requests before the public sale starts? Are you going to publish sales statistics during the ICO?
The presale raised 2.7M. Yes there will be a counter on the sale website showing how much ETH is sent to the conract. We will fix the hard cap in ETH on the first day, so you will be able to see how close we are to the cap.

I like that! I am really looking forward to your ICO as, beyond doubt, this is a very unique project. We'll see what the market audience thinks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

I don't quite understand the meaning of this project. About Pangea, I can create my own DBVN. Can I create what I want, which is recognized by other countries in real society?
iamgekko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Dear All,

We would like to share with you a medium article on "BITNATION AND CRYPTOCURRENCY"

Pangea is a secure mesh network forming a distributed web, accessed through a smartphone-chat user friendly interface. Blockchain agnostic smart contract functionality powers the Pangea Jurisdiction, currently implemented with Ethereum. Pangea is a decentralized market for legal services. Create and execute peer-to-peer agreements seamlessly across the world, resolve disputes fairly and efficiently. Choose an arbitrator, or become an arbitrator in your field of expertise. On Pangea you can create your own Decentralised Borderless Voluntary Nation (DBVN).

https://medium.com/@igpreal/bitnation-and-cryptocurrency-c079ac4630e3
iamgekko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I don't quite understand the meaning of this project. About Pangea, I can create my own DBVN. Can I create what I want, which is recognized by other countries in real society?
Bitnation is providing governance services independently from nation-state jurisdictions. It enables individuals as well as entire communities to reclaim their sovereignty by creating jurisdictions on the blockchain. We are currently working on the very infrastructure that will enable DApp developers to build governance services and entire nations (DBVNs: Decentralized borderless voluntary nations) on top of our Pangea platform.

Pangea will include ID and reputation services, as well as Ethereum smart contracts to sign agreements, create new laws as well as DBVNs. One critical function of a jurisdiction is dispute resolution. We will provide a market of arbitrators competing for reputation and clients, in stark contrast to existing court services that consume time and money.

What we are trying to accomplish is to enable people all over the world to live independently from the geographic apartheid that is imposed upon us by nation-states. People should enjoy high-quality governance services without being discriminated against based on their place of birth. The value we aim to provide is to enable everyone with a smartphone to opt-out from the system they live in without having to move geographically. To choose governance services freely just like you choose your phone provider.
Sammied

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Dear All,

We are happy to share with you the seemit article, "Bitnation – A Decentralized Blockchain Government"

In each state, the quality of governance is a critical matter. People wish to rely on governance, and they are more likely to have confidence in it when decisions are more transparent and accountable. It is also significant because it helps people feel that local government will support their community interests regardless of their divergent opinions. However, there are many countries overwhelmed by corruption today.

Unfortunately, this makes people lose their hope in politics leaders and wish they lived in another country with a different type of governance. What is Bitnation aiming to change and what do they propose to solve this problem?

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@danizaharie/bitnation-a-decentralized-blockchain-government

Enjoy!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: