Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
kieran_84

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

How many days will it take for Bitnation.co to reach their token sale hard-cap limit of $30M?

Answer the question correctly and earn a potion of the 320,000 PAT and 10,000 STX prize pool🏆

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain🧠

Predict now RISK FREE!
https://goo.gl/FnV8p
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

Dear Community,

We would like to share the first look at BitNation Pangea Android App: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7owjjwQS-Ss
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

I don't quite understand the meaning of this project. About Pangea, I can create my own DBVN. Can I create what I want, which is recognized by other countries in real society?
Bitnation is providing governance services independently from nation-state jurisdictions. It enables individuals as well as entire communities to reclaim their sovereignty by creating jurisdictions on the blockchain. We are currently working on the very infrastructure that will enable DApp developers to build governance services and entire nations (DBVNs: Decentralized borderless voluntary nations) on top of our Pangea platform.

Pangea will include ID and reputation services, as well as Ethereum smart contracts to sign agreements, create new laws as well as DBVNs. One critical function of a jurisdiction is dispute resolution. We will provide a market of arbitrators competing for reputation and clients, in stark contrast to existing court services that consume time and money.

What we are trying to accomplish is to enable people all over the world to live independently from the geographic apartheid that is imposed upon us by nation-states. People should enjoy high-quality governance services without being discriminated against based on their place of birth. The value we aim to provide is to enable everyone with a smartphone to opt-out from the system they live in without having to move geographically. To choose governance services freely just like you choose your phone provider.

I got it. The beneficial impact of creating a country independent of the real society is huge, and it takes a lot of time and energy to improve and transform it.
cashonly

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

Hello. Could you explain me please in more simple terms what is Holon? What rights does he have?
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Hello. Could you explain me please in more simple terms what is Holon? What rights does he have?

Hello Cashonly, a Holon is a unit of governance formed by an individual or a group. It is opt-in, opt-out, so no-one can be forced to join or to stay in the group. So your primary right is that of the freedom to join and leave the Holon, based on whether it’s values, rules and services are aligned with your needs, or whether it is able to achieve its set goals.

The second feature of Holons which distinct it from legacy governance organisations, is that anyone can form them. So if you can’t find a nation or community to meet your needs, you can create one of your own and ask others to join you.
So new governance organizations compete with old ones to meet your needs- creating a competitive market for governance.
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Hello Everyone,

We'd like to share with you the write up "he Pangea Software – a Decentralized Opt-In Jurisdiction"

The Pangea Software is a Decentralized Opt-In Jurisdiction where Citizens can conduct peer-to-peer arbitration and create Nations. Pangea uses the Panthalassa mesh, which is built using Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB) and Interplanetary File System (IPFS) protocols. This enables Pangea to be highly resilient and secure, conferring resistance to emergent threats such as highperformance quantum cryptography. Pangea is blockchain agnostic, but uses the Ethereum blockchain for the time being. In the future, other chains such as Bitcoin, EOS and Tezos can be integrated with Pangea.

https://www.iconomy.eu/2018/03/21/the-pangea-software-a-decentralized-opt-in-jurisdiction-3/
iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

hope this project will be in moon,will be looking forward to update more details,thanks team
Thank you for your support 😄

Feel free to join our Telegram community to get instant updates !!

https://t.me/PangeaBitnation
iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

hope this project will be in moon,will be looking forward to update more details,thanks team
Thank you for your interest 😄

Feel free to join our Telegram community to get update in real time !!

iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

The team always updates the development of Bitnation in their medium, Bitnation project is always interesting to follow and support it, hopefully Bitnation project with interesting concept can attract crowd of investors to invest in Bitnation project.
I also see the interesting things in this project, let's support this project until it will develop success for the future, this project gives many benefits and deserves to succeed.

Appreciate the support 😄

To get more interesting updates in real time , feel free to join our Telegram Community

kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

Dear Community,

We are excited to share this steemit post: Bitnation – The Future of Governance

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@kryptonaut/ico-spotlight-or-bitnation-the-future-of-governance

Keep up to date with all our news on our Telegram News Announcement Channel: https://t.me/bitnationpangea
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

I don't quite understand the meaning of this project. About Pangea, I can create my own DBVN. Can I create what I want, which is recognized by other countries in real society?
Bitnation is providing governance services independently from nation-state jurisdictions. It enables individuals as well as entire communities to reclaim their sovereignty by creating jurisdictions on the blockchain. We are currently working on the very infrastructure that will enable DApp developers to build governance services and entire nations (DBVNs: Decentralized borderless voluntary nations) on top of our Pangea platform.

Pangea will include ID and reputation services, as well as Ethereum smart contracts to sign agreements, create new laws as well as DBVNs. One critical function of a jurisdiction is dispute resolution. We will provide a market of arbitrators competing for reputation and clients, in stark contrast to existing court services that consume time and money.

What we are trying to accomplish is to enable people all over the world to live independently from the geographic apartheid that is imposed upon us by nation-states. People should enjoy high-quality governance services without being discriminated against based on their place of birth. The value we aim to provide is to enable everyone with a smartphone to opt-out from the system they live in without having to move geographically. To choose governance services freely just like you choose your phone provider.

I got it. The beneficial impact of creating a country independent of the real society is huge, and it takes a lot of time and energy to improve and transform it.

Interestingly, innovation in governance has been very slow since 1945 - unlike innovation in almost every other aspect, there is a limited market choice. But like Bitcoin adoption causes the financial infrastructure to change, as more people use decentralized governance, then legacy systems will need to evolve to compete so we expect to see a rapid evolution in governance in the future.  Smiley
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

The team always updates the development of Bitnation in their medium, Bitnation project is always interesting to follow and support it, hopefully Bitnation project with interesting concept can attract crowd of investors to invest in Bitnation project.
I also see the interesting things in this project, let's support this project until it will develop success for the future, this project gives many benefits and deserves to succeed.

Appreciate the support 😄

To get more interesting updates in real time , feel free to join our Telegram Community

I see this project has a good purpose and useful for the community to be applied in the future. in this project development team telegram is active and hard work, I hope the success will be achieved for this project.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Yeah, you have to try hard to translate these ideas into reality. The idea is interesting and I think that it will be in demand
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Dear Community❗️❗️❗️
We would like to share this steemit post:

BITNATION - A Challenge To Modern States

"Would you like to live in a free world? And according to your own laws? Is it interesting for you to create a new nation or join the one that is closest to you?
You will say that this is impossible, and even if it is possible, it will take many centuries. And you will be wrong."

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@meninblock/bitnation-a-challenge-to-modern-states

iamgekko

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Dear Community ,

Here's an article on espeak -BITNATION: An Equal Nation For All

It’s impossible for a regular person like you and me to become a President, a Minister or even an Ambassador. Besides the education system, other areas of life can affect the opportunity too. For instance, every citizen has the opportunity to become politician BUT only if you are part of a political party or higher socioeconomic groups. Keep in mind the this is not a formal rule, this is just the way it works now.

https://epeak.in/2018/03/23/bitnation-an-equal-nation-for-all/
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

Today I have spoke with some of my friends about BitNation and how they see the project going on in the nearest futures. We all came at the same conclusion: Bitnation has a secured place in our generation, and it can bring so good changes, changes that the current gov. could not do.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

Today I have spoke with some of my friends about BitNation and how they see the project going on in the nearest futures. We all came at the same conclusion: Bitnation has a secured place in our generation, and it can bring so good changes, changes that the current gov. could not do.

Thank you for the input infested999  Smiley
Really appreciated!
CheliosSambist

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Ukrainian translation reserved
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Ukrainian translation reserved

Hi CheliosSambist,

Please check out this discussion as it might be of interest to you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081168 it's where they discuss reservations and stuff. Or please check out the Telegram group: https://t.me/bitnationbounty as well, thanks in advance!
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

i've read all of your white paper and other of your project documents, and i still don't don't understand what about is this project....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: