Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially   succeed in the future, I'm interested to see the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

Thanks for the support!

If anyone is reading this and interested in checking out the roadmap here is a link right to it to make it easy Smiley.

ROADMAP: https://icobazaar.com/v2/bitnation/roadmap
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

BITNATION program is very innovative and unique even arguably amazing in my opinion here I think that it is like having a country that all controlled by technology blockchain which later happened decentralized government
JaceMace.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

BITNATION program is very innovative and unique even arguably amazing in my opinion here I think that it is like having a country that all controlled by technology blockchain which later happened decentralized government

Thanks stronger2, we appreciate the support.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyBitNation
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyBitnation/
and Join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/PangeaBitnation
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:36:37 PM by kieran_84

Dear Community,

We are excited to announce that the invite link is ready to get the Bitnation iOS App.

Download TestFlight and fill out the form to get an invite to download the app.

http://ios.bitnation.co
WhereIsMyBTGNegga??

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Hi!
I've bought tokens some weeks ago but still did not received it to my ETH wallet.
How can I get it?
Thanks
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Is there actually a soft cap or do you have enough funds already secured to definitely make Bitnation happen?

Hey DrearyUrbanite, there's actually no soft cap. However, we do have a hard cap of
US$27.3 Million, total hard cap was $30 Million, but $2.7 Million sold in pre-sale in Q4 2017.

Ok that means we will definitely be able to use your service and hopefully see it grow over the coming years no matter how the token sale goes. That's cool! And I like the name Bitnation very much. Everyone involved with crypto gets an idea immediately of what that could be about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

The BitNation foundation was in 2014 and from that time, they really did a lot. Now, it’s the first company, who named itself as a first Internet Government based on blockchain technology, actually on Etherium smart contract technology. What that means? It’s not a secret, that Etherium technology provides maximum security and safety of the data, but what means an “Internet Government”? Let’s try to find it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ye22aupLyw&t=14s

Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

Hi!
I've bought tokens some weeks ago but still did not received it to my ETH wallet.
How can I get it?
Thanks

Hi! Tokens will be transferred after the token sale.  Smiley
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.

Thank you for your interest Rugeartreama!

The Public sale is live until the 25th of April (or until the hard-cap is reached!)
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Why people still love to have tokens? Tokens are now getting bad reputation nowadays. Even the mother of all tokens Ethereum is plunging in its value.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

i've read all of your white paper and other of your project documents, and i still don't don't understand what about is this project....

Hi vensky,

Thank you for taking the time to read it. Smiley

Bitnation is creating a jurisdiction - a legal domain - in which p2p agreements can be made, disputes resolved and contracts enforced through reputation. So the answer is most people would use it - it’s 100 times cheaper than using legacy legal services, more secure, trustworthy and configurable for your life. More and more people live and work across borders and need a jurisdiction to account for that. Even more live and work in the informal economy (2bn according to World Bank estimates) and have no current legal protections. On our jurisdiction you can make enforceable binding agreements without recourse to 3rd parties. Communities and nations can also be built on the jurisdiction to offer services to their members - this means that a free market for governance services is possible - increasing choice and driving down costs.

What happens if I enter a contract with a counterparty and we agree upon certain terms and conditions. Now one party breaks the rules. Who is going to enforce my claims? Will it be acknowledged by any official jurisdiction?

Hey vabchgent,
Enforcement is done through financial and reputation incentives. Contracts are agreed to voluntarily and only apply peer-to-peer, there is no police necessary. Instead of deterrence enforcement is done through positive incentives

Can you think of any scenario where it might make sense for one party to deviate from the contract? Even if it is damaging both parties for example? What happens then? Would a court still be a place to go or how do envision such a situation (if existent) to play out? Very interesting project anyway here!

Hello Vabchgent,

PAT drives the reputation system on Pangea, which provides a native contract enforcement mechanism. Pangea awards three non-tradable sub-tokens for 1.) making and successfully completing contracts and arbitrating disputes (keeping your word), 2.) building and populating  nations and offering services citizens rate highly, 3.) developing and updating smart contracts that are highly rated by users. Users can only rate ‘machines ’ - smart contracts and nations - not other users (to prevent popularity contests), while a machine (AI) rates users against set criteria.

PAT is a tradable reward (like air miles) for building up a good reputation (accumulating non-tradable tokens). It can be used on the platform to buy services and exchanged for other digital assets - we have a deal with shapeshift already. You can also use any other crypto to buy services and trade on Pangea, but use of PAT will provide a small discount.

So a jurisdiction is a domain of law. In which any agreements can made and upheld to a set of agreed rules (a legal code). Because ours is a peer-to-peer jurisdiction, those rules are agreed between the parties to each agreement, not by any third party or authority. The Pangea jurisdiction allows these agreements to be made, and provides a native human arbitration system to resolve disputes - and a reputation system for enforcement.

In addition to p2p agreements, users can also create their own voluntary communities- nations- for collective agreements, and to offer governance services. These can use the Pangea jurisdiction to their own set of collective rules.

Since they are voluntary (nobody is forced to join them, and any citizen can leave at any time) these communities must compete for citizens in a free market for governance - and it’s perfectly possible - even likely - that users will join several nations to access different services (e.g. a occupation based nation, say for employment and education - e.g. a wheat farmers nation, or a solidity developers nation, another for their local needs - say a neighborhood or city association for trash  collection, basic income and local services, and a cultural nation for religious or other social services - like a nation of Goths or Buddhists.) so governance becomes like other aspects of life, a matter of choosing what suits you best.

Thank you very much for all those details. It is a very interesting but also challenging concept in the way that it is hard to grasp its potential impact on our real lives. You mention, among others, this example of a wheat farmers nation: that is where I have a hard time to fully understand the consequences of such a nation. If we say that a wheat farmer enters a contract with a baker and both agree on a certain price to be paid for a certain amount of wheat on a specific date via Bitnation (is that a possible example, i.e. a futures contract?), and the baker doesn't pay, then the baker will lose reputation. Does that situation have any consequence outside the "virtual" bitnation world? Or am I totally off here with my example?

I do understand what you are essentially building, at least I believe so. I am just asking myself how Bitnation exists in relation to our current world? Can we just be there and make contracts outside or our jurisdictional world? Is that even legal?

Your reputation on Pangea determines how others view your ability to keep your word. This reduces or increase your chances of other to carry business transactions with you or not in the future. Aside reputation on Pangea which sounds more virtual, there's also an escrow - you will be able to put digital assets into escrow on a blockchain, (examples are land titles, ownership documents for assets like cars etc, deeds for buildings, wills, crypto-currency etc.), these will only be released on contract completion after arbitration. So in your case scenario if baker doesn't pay the farmer, what ever asset that was held in escrow will not be released until he carries out his part of the contract. There's also contract insurance - you can take out insurance against one party failing to fulfill their part of the bargain.

We all operate in both virtual and non-virtual worlds, and more so. You could have a bank account in New York and never visit a bank there or seen any of your cash dollars, but it will still work well for you when you need it because you can access it online. Goods are ordered daily from  Amazon, but nobody goes an Amazon store (in fact like the bank in New York, they don't exist as places you can walk into and do business), but like the dollars from the bank, the books from Amazon arrive on time. Why should jurisdiction be any different? The fact that it is, suggests its an archaic system ripe for disruption.

I hope this answers your question. Wink

It answers my question! Smiley I can still see scenarios where things don't work out, but that is actually also the case in the world we live in now. If Bitnation gets a lot of adoption the system will mature quickly and things might work out much smoother in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

i was surprised aswell ,how good  is write it  the whitepaper. i hope all the best for this project.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?

Hey Nowar,
Yes, There is a lockup period of 50% of the tokens for a year for founders and early contributors.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

i was surprised aswell ,how good  is write it  the whitepaper. i hope all the best for this project.

Thank you! We appreciate it!  Smiley
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

And I was also surprise why we are not making a good amount of collection, this project deserves a bigger contribution.
Until now, as I checked, the total collection is less than 1K eth, it deserves more by now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

When will the bitnation public sale start ?
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

When will the bitnation public sale start ?

Hello Triclinic21, our public sale is live!!

Public sale will be live until 25.04.2018 or When hard cap is reached. Smiley
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Hi Nowar, team's tokens has a one year vesting period. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: