Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

We all menatikan the good news from this project and we also wish the best to this project may smoothly and has in reaching targets and also its purpose.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

You have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. The industry they are in is growing and I can see the value and the practical side of the project.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I heard that this token will enter the latest exchange. what is the exchange list of this token actually?
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

After a good ICO is this project now als beta live. For now I can not find them on Coinmarketcap and different exchanges. Does it mean that the tokens are not unlocked yet? My expecation is that this platform can add value between influencer and advertiser.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

After a good ICO is this project now als beta live. For now I can not find them on Coinmarketcap and different exchanges. Does it mean that the tokens are not unlocked yet? My expecation is that this platform can add value between influencer and advertiser.
Its not easy team is working hard for this we have to wait for good news even its going to take some time surely this is good project and will give impact in exchanges
SocialMediaMarket

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

SMT on COBINHOOD!

Social Media token will be listed on the exchange COBINHOOD: https://cobinhood.com 

SMT will be available for trading on 8th June, 00:00 UTC.

COBINHOOD is cryptocurrency exchange, that was launched in 2017 and it has already earned credibility and recognition among traders around the world. It is the world's first zero
trading fees cryptocurrency exchange, there zero trading fees for spot trading and margin trading up to 10x leverage are available for traders.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

SMT on COBINHOOD now!

Now SMT is available for trading on the exchange COBINHOOD: https://cobinhood.com  

21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Hi friends!

Social Media Market is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SMT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Social Media Market. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/SMT/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

SMT on COBINHOOD now!

Now SMT is available for trading on the exchange COBINHOOD: https://cobinhood.com  

Is there any other exchange? More trading volume perhaps?
Why not try other exchange like topia, livecoin? There are lots better excange than of cobinhood.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

With more regulations arise each day, crypto environment and it rules change rapidly. Major exchanges lift the standards to coins they take on board.
These new standards are based on updates in SEC regulation policies concerning utility token and are aimed to protect investors from fraud. To be listed
on exchange as a utility token, it has to be implemented and used in the service as a payment method.

Apart from that, crypto industry has passed its period of uncontrolled growth. Only those project that aim for the long-term strategy and develop their
product achieve success.

SocialMedia.Market aims for a long-term development and to fulfill interests of the platform and our token holders we made some reprioritization:
1. Our number one task right now is to implement SMT as a payment instrument. Yet today in the scope of this new course we released more features mandatory
for the use of token on the platform:

🔍 Search categories
📢 Bloggers’ profiles with essential information
📈 Graphical display of amount of subscribers and likes of a blogger.

In the coming days we will deploy the smart contract of an advertising campaign on GitHub with a possibility for our community to test.

We will keep you updated on the news about our progress in new listings.

Thanks for your support!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

With more regulations arise each day, crypto environment and it rules change rapidly. Major exchanges lift the standards to coins they take on board.
These new standards are based on updates in SEC regulation policies concerning utility token and are aimed to protect investors from fraud. To be listed
on exchange as a utility token, it has to be implemented and used in the service as a payment method.

Apart from that, crypto industry has passed its period of uncontrolled growth. Only those project that aim for the long-term strategy and develop their
product achieve success.

SocialMedia.Market aims for a long-term development and to fulfill interests of the platform and our token holders we made some reprioritization:
1. Our number one task right now is to implement SMT as a payment instrument. Yet today in the scope of this new course we released more features mandatory
for the use of token on the platform:

🔍 Search categories
📢 Bloggers’ profiles with essential information
📈 Graphical display of amount of subscribers and likes of a blogger.

In the coming days we will deploy the smart contract of an advertising campaign on GitHub with a possibility for our community to test.

We will keep you updated on the news about our progress in new listings.

Thanks for your support!
Great to read those updates from you guys on a regular basis. I think the whole community here at bitcointalk enjoys it. I m looking forward to seeing some progress of you guys.

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

A much needed solution in a popular area. I really look forward to seeing how this one fires, best of luck
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

This is a good idea with mature and strong team. I like the project! Good luck guys!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

Actual idea, excellent vision of product realization, strong team. Good luck, guys.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I think this a good prject. Great team. I like this and a good move. Best of luck.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

A much needed solution in a popular area. I really look forward to seeing how this one fires, best of luck

This is a good idea with mature and strong team. I like the project! Good luck guys!

Greetings, guys.
It's really great platform.
Wondrous plan, engaging approach!

Actual idea, excellent vision of product realization, strong team. Good luck, guys.

I think this a good prject. Great team. I like this and a good move. Best of luck.

The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in realizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to bring a really valuable and demanded product!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it. The SocialMedia.Market project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

We are very excited about launching the test version of smart contracts on the SocialMedia.Market platform. The solution is based on blockchain and provides utterly transparent
cooperation between advertisers and bloggers. The platform employs smart contracts to guarantee all deal obligations to be fulfilled by both parties of an ad campaign.

We made this important step to support development of trusting relations between bloggers and advertisers. You can personally test smart contracts right now!

Find out more about the solution here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/user-security-to-the-max-with-socialmedia-market-smart-contracts-d6d310c6c4f1

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

the Price of the SMT, keeps on decreasing, as of the moment, there is no trading volume of the SMT in the cobinhood. is there any chance for this token to be on a big exchange? still waiting for an update regarding the exchange.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to bring a really valuable and demanded product!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
You are kidding me right?
You know these are bots trying to boost their post count? And you actually quote these plonkers?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: