Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:56 PM

Watch a Q&A session with Dmitry Shyshov, our CEO and founder, and Viktor Perekhod, business development manager.
Check the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6XMRUVwQ
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carltoncole

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

and how actually i could make money using your product? how it works?.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:37 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:02:20 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Hello!

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.
Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

what countries you expect to implement your platform first of all?
Hi there!

Brand awareness activities will be divided on two phases:

Q3 2018 - launch in US, UK and CIS - main Influencer Marketing markets
Q1 2019 - global launch with worldwide marketing and educational campaigns

Nevertheless, platform functionality will be accessible globaly from the early beginning of SocialMedia.Market release for every participant.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Hello!

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account
and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.
Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Excellent answer and clarification! Thanks dev team

Amalagar

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

keep watching your ico. great pr campaign and nice work with social media community (not surprisingly).
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?
just need to check
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

keep watching your ico. great pr campaign and nice work with social media community (not surprisingly).
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?
just need to check

Hello!

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!

Social Media Tokens will be issued after the end of the token sale. You can’t yet add them to your wallet, and you will be able to do so once the withdrawal option in your personal account becomes available.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:07:25 PM

Hello!

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account
and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.

Excellent answer and clarification! Thanks dev team

Thank you for your feedback!

We try our best to provide all relevant info to our audience in an easily accessible and understandable way.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Read our new article about Top Influencer marketing trends:
“With the emerging technological innovations and the power of the Generation Z connected consumers, it’s difficult to predict what the future holds. Today, it is certain that the acceleration of changes will continue over the next few years. By referring to different studies carried out among professionals, it is possible to determine the pulse of the market and predict future trends.”

Check the text here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/key-influencer-marketing-upcoming-trends-34bb3c9eeda7
cirizenk

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

hello.. what is the functinal purpose of your token7?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

hello.. what is the functinal purpose of your token7?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question.

SMTs will be necessary to create and pay for marketing campaigns, to pay for additional services and tools within the platform (e.g. support of personal agent for bloggers; adhance tools and researches for brands), to pay for self-promotion campaigns by bloggers. In general the core functionality will be maintained by SMT.

All token holders will be able to earn rewards in SMT within the platform by participating in dispute system. It is further will be transferable outside the platform. Social Media Token holders will be able to operate on largest digital currency exchanges, where potential platform users will be purchasing SMTs in order to use platform services.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:55 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 12:12:38 PM by SocialMediaMarket

JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.
READ MORE HERE: https://goo.gl/hybn2R
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:21 AM

JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.
https://i.imgur.com/qWv7l2R.jpg

He-he, crypto-kitties have captured the world  Smiley I like an idea, I think maybe I'll buy some more tokens for the bonus kitty Wink Wink.  
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

“With 86% of marketers having used this marketing strategy, Influencer Marketing saw dynamic growth in 2016.
Of these marketers, 94% found Influencer Marketing effective.
These analytics were compiled to understand how business to consumers (B2C) marketers are utilizing Influencer Marketing today, and how they plan to incorporate it into plans for 2017.”

Read the analysis of the current state of influencer marketing: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/analysis-of-the-current-state-of-influencer-marketing-997dd8bbbe9
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!

He-he, crypto-kitties have captured the world  Smiley I like an idea, I think maybe I'll buy some more tokens for the bonus kitty Wink Wink.  

Thank you for your feedback!

We are doing the best we can to make our project successful in all directions, starting with safety and ending with emotions our supporters have while interaction with our project. We are glad that you liked our idea!

Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Watch a Q&A session with Dmitry Shyshov, our CEO and founder, and Viktor Perekhod, business development manager.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/EBMZd-J1TnSRN19R8QAU0w.png

You are positive guys, nice pic heh  Smiley
Let me ask question - I'm interested is there any agreements with social media services (youtube, instagram etc) for now?

P.S. I like an idea with kitties also  Cheesy
Follower007

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

well... being wathing for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 10% bonus and cryptokitties made my desision (joke about cryptokitties, but the way you adapt and use trends - impress, you're always on the hype wave)
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before december 14? i need to provide a payment and get a confirmation on blockchain, that's all?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

You are positive guys, nice pic heh  Smiley
Let me ask question - I'm interested is there any agreements with social media services (youtube, instagram etc) for now?

P.S. I like an idea with kitties also  Cheesy

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback and for the question!  Smiley.
We're negotiating with many social media at the moment and we are devoting really great efforts to become a YouTube certified partner as well.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

5 reasons why influencer marketing is good for your SEO.
Check the article from our media-partner InfluencerMarketingHub! Must read for all marketers!
Follow the link: https://influencermarketinghub.com/why-influencer-marketing-is-good-for-your-seo/
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

well... being wathing for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 10% bonus and cryptokitties made my desision (joke about cryptokitties, but the way you adapt and use trends - impress, you're always on the hype wave)
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before december 14? i need to provide a payment and get a confirmation on blockchain, that's all?

Hello!

Thank you for your support!

Buying Social Media Tokens before December 14, you automatically receive 10% of bonus tokens. Thus, for 1 ETH you will get not 800 SMTs, but 880. Tokens will be credited to your SocialMedia.Market account immediately after confirmation of payment.

Join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: