Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 08:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40505 times)
owenja

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

many things was clarified in their webinar. their communication with the audience and marketing activity further shows the project is live
so, tokens on the board) did all this in short time. the transactions were successful and no any troubles with it.

gonna reserve for trading) or make some on "influence"Wink
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

many things was clarified in their webinar. their communication with the audience and marketing activity further shows the project is live
so, tokens on the board) did all this in short time. the transactions were successful and no any troubles with it.

gonna reserve for trading) or make some on "influence"Wink

Hello!

We're glad to hear that! Thank you so much for your support and for being watching the development of our project! We're thrilled you're on "board"!  Wink

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.
READ MORE HERE: https://goo.gl/hybn2R

Ohh, kitties they are so cuuute, I already have 3 but I want more Cheesy Cheesy
I love an idea guys, everyone loves kitties I think! )
Good luck with your ICO, the first aim is almost done  Wink

Thanks for your feedback Smiley!
We are happy that the community liked our idea, we are doing our best!

Join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

Join the SocialMedia.Market token sale and get 10% bonus!
The token sale ends on December 21. Hurry up to become a part of the most promising ICO of this December!
Check our site: https://goo.gl/Naw2e5
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:26:20 AM

We have published a new article “Influencer marketing. Overview and industry impact” on our Medium.
Follow the link and read it: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/influencer-marketing-overview-and-industry-impact-f979455b321c
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

Let’s talk about Instagram accounts! How often should you post to your business account?
Check the answer in our infographics!
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:33:49 PM

Although it seems very quiet, I see a secret ore in this project, I can probably invest a little into this project as a result of some review.  The images are very professionally prepared. I liked the sites too. The crew is not too bad either.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

Although it seems very quiet, I see a secret ore in this project, I can probably invest a little into this project as a result of some review.  The images are very professionally prepared. I liked the sites too. The crew is not too bad either.
Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and join our Telegram group to follow our news and participate in discussions!

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:27:44 AM

Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential, doesn’t it? Go get it, guys!  
I think this is a good decision, to utilize the social media as a shape of advertising or marketing tools.
This day, social media already became everyday need for everyone.

Thank you all for your interest in the project.

Indeed, social media bloggers of all kinds, became a powerful source able to influence people's minds and opinions. Take a look back, who would say few years ago, that every major company will be searching a way to get audience attention to their product or service via YouTube or Instagram channels? And with the rise of ad-blocker services among internet users, influencer marketing became the most effective way to reach potencial customer.

Check out our White Paper here and join discussions in Telegram english chat.
This exciting project, the project that helps address the problem of marketing that are accessed transparently through social media technology now makes it easy for all.. success always.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:47:58 AM

Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential, doesn’t it? Go get it, guys!  
I think this is a good decision, to utilize the social media as a shape of advertising or marketing tools.
This day, social media already became everyday need for everyone.

Thank you all for your interest in the project.

Indeed, social media bloggers of all kinds, became a powerful source able to influence people's minds and opinions. Take a look back, who would say few years ago, that every major company will be searching a way to get audience attention to their product or service via YouTube or Instagram channels? And with the rise of ad-blocker services among internet users, influencer marketing became the most effective way to reach potencial customer.

Check out our White Paper here and join discussions in Telegram english chat.
This exciting project, the project that helps address the problem of marketing that are accessed transparently through social media technology now makes it easy for all.. success always.
We appreciate your feedback! Don't miss the opportunity to join the presale while it's still going and get your 10% bonus!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

I see project seems to be very interesting and I just want to ask some thing. Today there is heavy competition on advertising field where it comes to internet, so how are different from the others because without any unique in the project how can it is going to be a compete for other sectors.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

The platform is pretty good with the provision of advertising market in one container based on blockchain technology makes it more transparent, easy and secure in its application ...
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:49 AM

I see project seems to be very interesting and I just want to ask some thing. Today there is heavy competition on advertising field where it comes to internet, so how are different from the others because without any unique in the project how can it is going to be a compete for other sectors.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback and your question!

First of all, let me say that our project is not about all advertising on the Internet. The field we work in is influencer marketing.

Influencer Marketing is about content, created by bloggers and published in social media networks like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This kind of content gives marketers a wide range of application. From straight forward advertisement of a product to creation of a social conversation around their brand. Influencer Marketing is a growing market, which will reach $5-$10B till end of 2020.
And like any market on the stage of development, Influencer Marketing has several core issues that stagger its development. Being early adopters of the strategy (since 2015), we have experienced these issues ourselves. We have faced fraud, uncertain pricing, high overall fees, complex interaction, and complicated global payments. The general idea behind the SocialMedia.Market project is to solve these major issues with Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. This new tech allows to create a safe, transparent, and decentralized platform for managing and measuring Influencer Marketing for everyone anywhere.

There are platforms operating in the same industry as we do. Nevertheless, SocialMedia.Market clearly stands out due to several core differences. The main difference here is in the approach. We are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem, designed as a solution for online advertising market challenges. It will bring influencer marketing to a whole new level, providing a convenient solution for advertisers and a reliable source of income for bloggers, all in a single marketplace. Bringing blockchain to the core of the platform, we are building transparent, secure, fair and trustable ecosystem for every market participant. SocialMedia.Market is a platform that will open the gateway to Influencer Marketing for everyone. We are focused on every major social network, not fixing our efforts on just one or few of them. It will allow bloggers worldwide to get a bite at global online advertising budgets. As for the advertisers, we believe that the opportunities of this strategy are not limited to the brands with huge budgets. Influencer Marketing is extremely effective for businesses of any size, online and offline. SocialMedia.Market will become the marketplace to satisfy specific needs of any advertiser. And this is why we are implementing blockchain and smart contract technologies here. We want to create a flexible and adjustable system, unhindered by limitations of existing solutions.

Also, answering your question, it’s impossible not to dwell upon Social Media Token (SMT) which is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents. Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees
-Simplified and fast global payments
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
Please consider getting acquainted with the White Paper

Also, here is our short presentation of the project which contains all the most important information about us and will allow you to get a more clear general idea about our service.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:52 AM

The platform is pretty good with the provision of advertising market in one container based on blockchain technology makes it more transparent, easy and secure in its application ...
You clearly have a good understanding of the platform, and we thank for your positive feedback!
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:09 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation, above.
I am interested in whether there are sign campaigns and reward prizes in your ranking, like in other communities and how this system is organized. I hope you understand my question?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation, above.
I am interested in whether there are sign campaigns and reward prizes in your ranking, like in other communities and how this system is organized. I hope you understand my question?
As far as I understand your question, you mean the bounty campaign. Please check out its thread following this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321059.0

Please feel free to ask any other questions regarding SocialMedia.Market!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:38 AM

SocialMedia.Market token sale is ongoing!
Hurry up to purchase with 10% bonus!
Click the link: https://goo.gl/ebQwS3
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

what kind of advertising will be provided by socialmediamarket, whether each influencer will be collected and facilitated maximally or they will get a fee from this platform .....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:07:16 PM

KITTIES GIVEAWAY IS ONGOING
Our token sale will last until December 21.
So during this period contributors, who purchase more than 500 SMT, will receive a cryptokitty!
Follow the link https://socialmedia.market, participate in our token sale and get the kitty!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

what kind of advertising will be provided by socialmediamarket, whether each influencer will be collected and facilitated maximally or they will get a fee from this platform .....

Hello!

Thank you for the question!

Social Media Market will help bloggers in monetizing their content on every popular platforms and also managing their accounts. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is currently a very challenging process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies, require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of our services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influencer Marketing campaigns significantly. Our solution offers an easy, efficient, fast and secure way for brands and influencers to connect, agree upon the terms of a smart contact, create quality content and process the payment. Our service will also guarantee protection from scam and will see to it that the terms of the smart contact are met by both sides. No agents will be needed to materialize all of the above, but even in case one wishes to delegate duties to agents, they will get fees from our side and not from the influencer or advertiser. All of the above will grant a significant reduction of the cost of marketing activities for those who will join SocialMedia.Market and also will create ecosystem where influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating good quality content.
Also please notice that the platform fee will be not more than 10%.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: