Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

SocialMedia.Market extends social reach to become closer to users

Social media feeds or chats may not be the most convenient way to keep up with the news. We are launching separate news channels for those preferring Telegram as a favorite
source of info. You will find all our major news and updates there alongside some occasional content and useful materials there.

Stay tuned to upcoming news, now also on Telegram!   

https://t.me/socialmediamarket_NEWS_EN

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

The next step for advertisers - figuring out MetaMask for payments

The introduction to specifics of work with the SocialMedia.Market platform continues in the second guide for an Advertiser. You’ll find out how to get a highly-secure MetaMask wallet up
and running for convenient transactions on the platform, particularly: install the MetaMask extension in your browser, register an account, and replenish your balance in a new e-wallet.

Take a look and stay tuned for the following ‘Getting started’ materials!

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-step-2-handling-metamask-and-smt-token-9bfec9a0ae9b

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

SocialMedia.Market extends social reach to become closer to users

Social media feeds or chats may not be the most convenient way to keep up with the news. We are launching separate news channels for those preferring Telegram as a favorite
source of info. You will find all our major news and updates there alongside some occasional content and useful materials there.

Stay tuned to upcoming news, now also on Telegram!   

https://t.me/socialmediamarket_NEWS_EN

this is good information, it must be separated between direct conversations with news so that all information can be directed. I am really waiting for the full version of this platform

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Influencer’s SocialMedia.Market guide - setting a MetaMask wallet step-by-step

The ‘Getting started’ series of guides for SocialMedia.Market users continues with a new piece. This second guide for influencers is about setting and using MetaMask - a convenient,
protected crypto-wallet, which will help you receive and store payments for ad campaigns started on SocialMedia.Market. Check it out to learn how to install the extension, create a
MetaMask account, replenish your balance, and work with the extension’s interface.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-influencers-step-2-handling-metamask-and-smt-token-faab3b895a45

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Goals, numbers, and plans - everything you need to know about the SocialMedia.Market project in the short AMA session.

As SocialMedia.Market develops, we want to make sure we keep you updated. To clarify long-term goals and specifics of our platform we prepared a brief AMA session with
Dmitriy Shishov CEO of SocialMedia.Market.

Read AMA: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/cobinhood-ama-session-with-socialmedia-market-e3499a34a920

congngheauto

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

WE have not been able to get Coinmarketcap or any of the smallest exchanges for three months. I am really sad for you. Even coins with less than 100K in trading volume have already reached Coinmarketcap.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

WE have not been able to get Coinmarketcap or any of the smallest exchanges for three months. I am really sad for you. Even coins with less than 100K in trading volume have already reached Coinmarketcap.
I believe no need to be sad because this is one of innovative and good projects need some time hopefully team will do some extra hard work and we will be able to have some good exchanges and CoinMarketcap in near future I have full trust in this project but need some time
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

Advertiser’s SocialMedia.Market guide - getting to know Smart contracts.

Introducing the next part of the ‘Getting Started’ series of SocialMedia.Market guides. Third step will help you to create and sign Smart Contract with an influencer on the SocialMedia.Market
platform.

Read guide: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-step-3-smart-contract-essentials-ec2595b4c8c5

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

I believe no need to be sad because this is one of innovative and good projects need some time hopefully team will do some extra hard work and we will be able to have some good exchanges and CoinMarketcap in near future I have full trust in this project but need some time

Thank you for your support!

That's true. We completely understand why some things can make you sad. But make sure that we keep moving on with long strides and believe
we could make another success story. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Our team makes all possible to create a valuable and high demanded product.

If you were on board, we'd have a real shot at peace. Cool Just follow our social media, tell your friends about SocialMedia.Market, join discussions
and just be with us. We highly appreciate such support.

Best,

SocialMedia.Market team. Kiss
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

The idea to order advertising from bloggers directly and through smart-contracts is a nifty solution for small companies that want high-quality promotion on the web. I know exactly as I have some online services that attempts to advertise it from bloggers directly turned out to be a real headache. Really worth investing to make your life easier.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

Social media influencer marketing is a growing industry. I like the beta version. Good luck.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Here we go with the last part of the extremely important guide for the Advertisers.

Finally, you’re on the finish line to launch your first advertising campaign. But don’t rush to clap your hands, in this part you have yet to discover how to sign a smart contract and look
even smarter, and how to make the deposit right.
You’ll figure out how to check an Influencer’s content and make sure that everything was made just like you imagined. Last but not least - you will settle the thing with all the coolest
buttons you are going to press.

Let’s start straight away and follow the link.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-part-4-running-a-campaign-df1d631f3b14

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

People say it’s easy to earn money doing cool things online.

And it sure is if you decide not to waste your time and read the last part of our guide for Influencers.
You’re about to discover how to launch your first advertising campaign, make your pockets deeper and become a smart contract guru. Also, you’re going to find out how to match with
a proper Advertiser; and how to sign a trustworthy contract without using a pen. But most importantly, we’ll help you to make sure that the first time you finish your campaign won’t be
the last.

No hard feelings, only go ahead!

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-influencers-part-3-starting-a-campaign-bbf7e948a5c

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

Digital marketing is difficult to develop in a falling market, many interested people try to hold their crypto currency.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

SocialMedia.Market expands its infospace further.

We are happy to launch the blog we all have been waiting for. From this moment all info related to the platform is available in one place and provided directly from the authentic source.
All SocialMedia.Market news, updates and articles will be published and highlighted in our new blog.

If you’re interested in what’s going on in SocialMedia.Market, welcome to our blog for both recent and previous information.

https://socialmedia.market/blog

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

SocialMedia.Market expands its infospace further.

We are happy to launch the blog we all have been waiting for. From this moment all info related to the platform is available in one place and provided directly from the authentic source.
All SocialMedia.Market news, updates and articles will be published and highlighted in our new blog.

If you’re interested in what’s going on in SocialMedia.Market, welcome to our blog for both recent and previous information.

https://socialmedia.market/blog

So whether who is going to beneficial from your website because as influencer can a person can earn any coins from your platform. Please give us an updated view about the influencer market to make some social media coins.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

Social media influencer marketing is a growing industry. I like the beta version. Good luck.

Beta version is very good but we need strong ability and confidence from the team. Beta stage is very easy to implement by buying the domain and adding some feature on it. My question how long it will take for the real time development.
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I like the beta version where influencers can link most of the social media to share the campaign.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Beta version is very good but we need strong ability and confidence from the team. Beta stage is very easy to implement by buying the domain and adding some feature on it. My question how long it will take for the real time development.

Hi there!

Thank you so mush for your feedback!

I assure you that we are working  in order for us all to succeed. We've been developing the platform following our Roadmap
with no delays. The process is ongoing. Once we have exact dates on platform launch we will share news on this matter immediately.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I like the beta version where influencers can link most of the social media to share the campaign.

Thank you! We appreciate that!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: