Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

This project looks really awsome! conecting social media blogers and advertisers by smart contract! with the fastest-growing markets, Influencer Marketing, it will success soon!
Thank you for your feedback! We share your view on the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cirizenk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

So when the ico is over when will i be able to trade my coins?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

So when the ico is over when will i be able to trade my coins?

Hello!

Our Token will be listed on main cryptocurrency exchanges in February, 2018. To get more info, please check out our White Paper. On page 46 you could find a Road Map with all planned events and dates. You can find it following this link: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_White-Paper_eng.pdf
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

It is no surprise that many people and businesses try to earn money on Facebook.
With such a huge potential audience, it makes good sense.
Read a step-by-step user guide on how to make Money on Facebook from our media-partner Influencer Marketing Hub:
https://influencermarketinghub.com/how-to-make-money-on-facebook/
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:46:10 PM by SocialMediaMarket

What is the perfect post for Facebook?
Here are the recommendations that will help you understand how a to create a good post for the most popular social network.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

It is no surprise that many people and businesses try to earn money on Facebook.
Read a step-by-step user guide on how to make Money on Facebook from our media-partner Influencer Marketing Hub:

yes , i know that
i have a friend do like that on ecomobi connect with their facebook ,
but i dont really understand how that works
my question , did u will same like that too ?
i mean ecomobi ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

yes , i know that
i mean ecomobi ?

Hello!

The service you have mentioned does operate in the same industry as we do but there are also the big difference between us. While Ecomobi offer tools to monetize your traffic on social media, we are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem, designed as an ultimate solution for online advertising market challenges.

We are the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers.

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account
and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.

Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

that will make the life of social marketing managers much easier, and it is going to simplify everything! great idea!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

yes , i know that
i mean ecomobi ?

Hello!

The service you have mentioned does operate in the same industry as we do but there are also the big difference between us. While Ecomobi offer tools to monetize your traffic on social media, we are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem, designed as an ultimate solution for online advertising market challenges.

We are the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers.

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account
and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.

Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

well
its working on ICO marketing too ?
we know , maybe on this year more more ICO will come,come and come
so , after project launch , u will easy to get any costumers with ur platform.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:38 AM

yes , i know that
i mean ecomobi ?

Hello!

well
its working on ICO marketing too ?
we know , maybe on this year more more ICO will come,come and come
so , after project launch , u will easy to get any costumers with ur platform.
Running efficient ICO marketing campaigns is one of the numerous opportunities our platform will provide. We are not claiming to be capable of doing some magic tricks but we are confident that having the set of tools we are going to provide for running any influencer marketing campaign, we will bring marketing activities between brands and social media bloggers to the whole new level of efficiency, transparency, safety and interaction. Please check out our Shorter to learn the basics of how SocialMedia.Market will operate:
https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_Shorter_eng.pdf
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

WHAT COUNTS AS A VIDEO VIEW?
There is no doubt that the future of online marketing is bound up with online-video and live-streaming. But for many marketers there is a complicated issue on what metrics should the impact of their marketing activity in this area.
Every platform has their own criteria for view tracking. For Facebook, Instagram Video, and Twitter a video-view is being tracked only during the first 3 seconds. For YouTube, it’s for 30 seconds and more. Snapchat tracks a view after the video is opened, as well as Instagram Stories and Instagram Live.
Also, you can read our article on Medium about YouTube influencer marketing and the most effective types of ads with influencers: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/youtube-influencer-marketing-most-effective-alternatives-to-pre-rolls-dcb99ef064e3
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:47:33 PM by SocialMediaMarket

About a year ago Instagram shocked its users by changing the feed layout. It’s no longer possible to see posts on a chronological basis. Instagram now
delivers posts in according to a user’s browsing patterns. Like its parent company Facebook, Instagram has a special algorithm where it favors some
posts over others. Read the article from our media partner - Influencer Marketing Hub about how to beat the Instagram algorithm without actually
cheating: https://influencermarketinghub.com/how-to-beat-the-instagram-algorithm-without-actually-cheating/

Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

will the contract value affect who will be able to join dispute as an expert via arbitration system?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

will the contract value affect who will be able to join dispute as an expert via arbitration system?

Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback and question!

No, the contract value willn't affect who will be able to participate some dispute.

Every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, has an opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask us here or join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:54:27 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:40:01 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Why is the SocialMedia.Market platform profitable for both bloggers and brands?

SAFE AND FAST TRANSACTIONS. Delays or non-payments are problems typically associated with an Influencer’s platform. The advertisers and influencers have very little control over payments. Our Ethereum based platform uses an escrow payment system which holds the contract fees until the set obligations are met.

FAIR DECENTRALISED DISPUTE SOLUTION. Content created by Influencers is mostly perceived subjectively. This may cause disputes and dissatisfaction of parties with achieved results. Our service has several preventive measures that will allow parties to resolve disputes on their own in most cases, as well as an arbitration system that will resolve disputes between participants with the help of independent platform experts.

OWNERSHIP VALIDATION. One of the major problems contributing to most of the unforeseen costs is fraud, when a fraudster impersonates an Influencer by hacking into his accounts. SocialMedia.Market applies special procedures providing a transparent and reliable marketplace. Influencers are verified and authorized to ensure they are really who they claim to be.
Read more about our platform here: https://socialmedia.market

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Very interesting project. After reading through the ANN I must admit Im impressed by the idea that is presented. Hopefully the ICO will be a success and the team will be able to go through with their idea.
How did the first phase of the tokensale go? How much was raised?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:37:08 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Video content is clearly one of the most effective marketing instruments. It is so useful nowadays that professional marketers consider Video Marketing to be the best way to reach
a target audience and deliver the necessary information. But why exactly do you need it for your campaigns? Read in our article:
https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/why-do-you-need-youtube-marketing-for-your-business-49090a07da5a

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Very interesting project. After reading through the ANN I must admit Im impressed by the idea that is presented. Hopefully the ICO will be a success and the team will be able to go through with their idea.
How did the first phase of the tokensale go? How much was raised?

Thank you for your feedback!

We are doing the best we can to make our project successful in all directions, starting with safety and ending with emotions our supporters have while interaction with our project. Happy that you liked our idea!

As for your question, we have sold more than 2 million SMTs and by that reached our soft cap. Please note that it was reached even before the main token sale phase which will start on the 9th of February.

Stay tuned and follow our news via our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:39:23 PM by SocialMediaMarket

SocialMedia.Market referral program is LIVE!
Share your referral link with friends or followers and get more SMTs! Follow the link to learn more:
https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/socialmedia-market-referral-program-is-live-get-more-smts-for-your-referrals-bb0cb8ffbc66

RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

i didn't find info in wp so i expect you could clarify some things for me

so how you expect to attract influencers to choose exact your platform over others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: