Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4267 times)
bpc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:03:12 PM

tell me more about DAPP
As a platform, BPC is structurally designed to integrate various multiple 3rd parties into one ecosystem. This is executed through API that allows seamless integration of any programmatic advertising provider. Third parties can choose the level of integration with BPC Platform as we encourage to onboard as deeply as possible by offering the attractive solutions for data storage, analysis, evaluation and distribution. Blockchain technology seems to be a perfect solution to control price and fee transparency, traffic quality, and transparency of bidding process. This should address the core problems the industry experiences nowadays.
shoa

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

Can I mining it?
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

Can you show your use case?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

BDSP - what is it?
It's a Blockchain third party Demand-Side Platform. Which basically is a server that hosts ad content.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Can I mining it?
You can't mine BPC.
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

In my opinion, the advertising platform blockchain-based is  complicated.
Are there any risks?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:48 PM

Why your  smart contract based on Ad Exchange ?
Publishers sign up with BPC to get the opportunity to choose between multiple ad exchanges connected to the platform. They are in full control of their traffic and can easily choose the most lucrative counterpart without changing the platform itself, so it's comfortable. Let me know if you'll have more questions.
shoa

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

What is the blockchain technology using your company?
bpcguy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

Does BPC team have an experience in programmatic advertising and blockchain implementation?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Can you show your use case?
The BPC-enabled platform will be open to other solutions, and each new player will contribute to the overall value of the BPC platform. In our design each user ID will be stored in an open ledger that would be accessible for all market participants. Marketplace will vote on traffic quality and low quality traffic will be marked and stored in a distributed encrypted database.  Everyone will have an access to the traffic quality data at any time. Blockchain technology will make it impossible to fake new IDs and substitute quality rank with a new one. Considering huge volume of daily transaction, the huge blacklist of low quality IDs will be created. The problem will be addressed efficiently and blockchain open market will replace private markets as a next step of programmatic industry evolution. There are steps : a  visitor comes to website or application containing the code of BPC SmartEx or
any other ad exchange integrated to the platform. 1. Event information and data user are stored into unified ledger 2. User quality is assessed by a set of procedures 3. Ad exchange sends OpenRTB bid requests to qualified buyers (DSPs or advertisers with the corresponding insertion order placed) 4. DSPs evaluate the user through data sources (DMPs and/or traffic quality data providers) using blockchain infrastructure 5. DSPs place the bids by sending bid responses to ad exchange 6. The winner of the auction is selected automatically and this information is stored to the blockchain 7.  The ad is placed on website or application 8. All aforementioned transaction are cleared with CPM tokens under smart contracts.
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

I probably inattentively read the documentation, but I can`t understand.
How will the CPM-tokens price be set?

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:23 PM

In my opinion, the advertising platform blockchain-based is  complicated.
Are there any risks?
There are always risks, I understand you.Here the main risks description, how we solve it.
Competition
: existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their own
programmatic ad tokens. There are also numerous early-stage startups chasing the
same niche with brilliant engineering talent and sufficient funding.
At the moment we do not see any sign of Google and Facebook activity pursuing this
opportunity, however, there is no guarantee for them not to change their minds.
Internal execution
: BPC will fail to deliver blockchain solution. BPC owns patent-
pending blockchain technology allowing to support over 100K transactions/sec,
which is unprecedented both for traditional programmatic applications and existing
blockchain-based solutions. This technology implementation requires proper
verification and validation in real life.
Demand generation and market growth
: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share
and produce revenue flows to cover expenses. Like any marketplace, ad programmatic
exchange only works efficiently when there is a critical mass of sellers and buyers
adopting the platform.
The concept of blockchain and use a transaction coin is novice and currently unknown
to publishers and advertisers. A significant marketing effort is required to convince
publishers and advertisers to join BPC platform as an alternative to existing solutions.
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

What is the structure of BPC token sale?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Does BPC team have an experience in programmatic advertising and blockchain implementation?
Sure we have an experience in these areas.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:57 PM

What is the structure of BPC token sale?
Total amount of CPM 500,000,000 ERC20 tokens
Currency Accepted
Private presale:BTC, LTC, ETH, USD wire by qualified investors
Public sale: ETH only
Token Sale Model 500M CPM minus the amount sold during private presale will be available during the public sale.Token sale token price will be defined as total amount of collected money divided by number of tokens allocated for this stage. Tokens will be issued automatically as ETH comes to a dedicated smart contract for the token sale.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

I probably inattentively read the documentation, but I can`t understand.
How will the CPM-tokens price be set?
CPM tokens price will be set by the market depending on demand and will be influenced by a number of indicators both internal and external. To crowfund the development of BPC Platform 500M eCPM tokens will be available during the token sale. Tokens will be issued using ERC20 Ethereum protocol and will be eligible for exchange to CPM tokens 1:1 as soon as BPC launches its blockchain which is scheduled to happen on July 2018. Before that eCPM tokens would be available for trade by their owners.
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

I'm interested in your project, but I have a few questions. For many people, blockchain is associated with only bitcoin.
How can you attract the advertising market?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:46:42 PM

Bots are on fire into thread just to increase the pages of this thread. Some noobs repeating the same questions again and again even got the answers too. This is create bad image of this project I don't think this trick will be helpful.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

What is the blockchain technology using your company?
Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
bpcguy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:47:54 PM

And how long has the project been in development?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: