Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4265 times)
bpc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

I'm interested in your project, but I have a few questions. For many people, blockchain is associated with only bitcoin.
How can you attract the advertising market?
To set a clearing standard for all operations and address the issue of cross-border payments, BPC Platform uses its own CPM token. The token is used to pay for ad placement and smart contracts. Both advertisers and publishers, the parties representing them and all third parties like DMPs or TQ services will use CPM token to fulfil the execution of various smart contracts that regulate interactions within BPC. CPM tokens price will be set by the market depending on demand and will be influenced by a number of indicators both internal and external.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

What about referal system?
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

In my opinion, the advertising platform blockchain-based is  complicated.
Are there any risks?
There are always risks, I understand you.Here the main risks description, how we solve it.
Competition
: existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their own
programmatic ad tokens. There are also numerous early-stage startups chasing the
same niche with brilliant engineering talent and sufficient funding.
At the moment we do not see any sign of Google and Facebook activity pursuing this
opportunity, however, there is no guarantee for them not to change their minds.
Internal execution
: BPC will fail to deliver blockchain solution. BPC owns patent-
pending blockchain technology allowing to support over 100K transactions/sec,
which is unprecedented both for traditional programmatic applications and existing
blockchain-based solutions. This technology implementation requires proper
verification and validation in real life.
Demand generation and market growth
: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share
and produce revenue flows to cover expenses. Like any marketplace, ad programmatic
exchange only works efficiently when there is a critical mass of sellers and buyers
adopting the platform.
The concept of blockchain and use a transaction coin is novice and currently unknown
to publishers and advertisers. A significant marketing effort is required to convince
publishers and advertisers to join BPC platform as an alternative to existing solutions.

I hope for the success of your project and the minimum risks for us. How does your platform allow you to build effective marketing and successful sales?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

tell me more about DAPP

This is more to RTB stuff. Imagine : you have a traces of 1 billion users who surfed the internet (legal traces for sure, without any personification), like google analytics or sharethis do, however, we suppose, google have them very personal.
Your advertiser have some product, for example, baby bells. Your task, as agency, to show their ads to those, who most likely buy bells and don't show to those, who most likely not be interested. To avoid user irritation you should not show this ads to 13 males, unless they have a beloved 3yr bro.
To achieve good results, you have to build lot of clusters from this 1 bilion traces, and find right cluster with potential customers. For building such clusters you have to analyze 30*50*1Billion page hits (e.g. 30 days, 50 pagevisits per user per day, 1 billion users) build hundreds clusters and find right one. This requires vast computing power and special programming skills. Programmer can create DAPP to analyze such data, run it on millions miner nodes in parallel (yes, you can mine with BPC), and sell found clusters to the BPC data market.
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:33 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:08:47 PM by madcoinfarmer

I'm interested in your project, but I have a few questions. For many people, blockchain is associated with only bitcoin.
To set a clearing standard for all operations and address the issue of cross-border payments, BPC Platform uses its own CPM token. The token is used to pay for ad placement and smart contracts. Both advertisers and publishers, the parties representing them and all third parties like DMPs or TQ services will use CPM token to fulfil the execution of various smart contracts that regulate interactions within BPC. CPM tokens price will be set by the market depending on demand and will be influenced by a number of indicators both internal and external.

What will make you the best advertising platform among other projects?
 Now I don`t mean fb or Google.
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

What do you plan to spend money in ISO?
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

In my opinion, the advertising platform blockchain-based is  complicated.
Are there any risks?
There are always risks, I understand you.Here the main risks description, how we solve it.
Competition
: existing large players in programmatic advertising, including Google
or Facebook may introduce their blockchain architecture and issue their own
programmatic ad tokens. There are also numerous early-stage startups chasing the
same niche with brilliant engineering talent and sufficient funding.
At the moment we do not see any sign of Google and Facebook activity pursuing this
opportunity, however, there is no guarantee for them not to change their minds.
Internal execution
: BPC will fail to deliver blockchain solution. BPC owns patent-
pending blockchain technology allowing to support over 100K transactions/sec,
which is unprecedented both for traditional programmatic applications and existing
blockchain-based solutions. This technology implementation requires proper
verification and validation in real life.
Demand generation and market growth
: BPC will fail to conquer sufficient market share
and produce revenue flows to cover expenses. Like any marketplace, ad programmatic
exchange only works efficiently when there is a critical mass of sellers and buyers
adopting the platform.
The concept of blockchain and use a transaction coin is novice and currently unknown
to publishers and advertisers. A significant marketing effort is required to convince
publishers and advertisers to join BPC platform as an alternative to existing solutions.

I hope for the success of your project and the minimum risks for us. How does your platform allow you to build effective marketing and successful sales?
It cannot be otherwise, thanks a lot.
In private deals, it will be clear and transparent to both buyers and sellers what the agreed upon price is as well as any fees associated with the transaction. Blockchain programmatic auction transactions allow to offer at least the same level of transparency as private marketplaces do. Advertisers and publisher can optimize yields and buys across different channels.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

What about referal system?

Blockchain based transparent bid technology will help match true buyer intent and pricing goals with available inventory. Every advertiser would be given equal opportunity and representation to compete for and win every impression that is important to them. The guaranteed inherited transparency will allow advertisers and publisher concentrate their resources on more accurate and precise audience segmentation to make auction contract mutually beneficial.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

BPC is the first company to offer a blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform combining the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features of blockchain.BPC’s approach is to decentralize the end-to-end process between all participants, increase the size of the market by providing more opportunities to overall digital ad ecosystem, allow secure and simple cross-border payments with blockchain, and be the backbone of increased advertising reach. Let me know if you have questions.
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

BPC is the first company to offer a blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform combining the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features of blockchain.BPC’s approach is to decentralize the end-to-end process between all participants, increase the size of the market by providing more opportunities to overall digital ad ecosystem, allow secure and simple cross-border payments with blockchain, and be the backbone of increased advertising reach. Let me know if you have questions.

I think  BPC platform will win the monopoly of Google and FB.
bpc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

What do you plan to spend money in ISO?
BPC is new project, containing RTB part. This is why we doing ICO. Apart from this, we need engagement. More effective to build tokenomy when market already have a token circulating, rather than starting Ad System with their own tokens, when there is no tokens in the purses other than BPC purses.
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:42:56 AM

What are the advantages of your project over others?
bpcguy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:44:22 AM

What can you offer for large investors?
shoa

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:00:14 AM

Can I work with you?
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

What are the advantages of your project over others?
BPC Platform’s unique technological advantage comes from the integration of the best programmatic technologies with high-performance patented blockchain transaction solutions that allow execution of blockchain-based auctions in real-time. BPC has a pending US patent “Method and Apparatus for Multilayered Blockchain Generation”
bpcguy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

Are there any problems with the security of your platform?
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:07:41 AM

Can I work with you?
Currently you can't do that, the platform will be launched in beta in Q1 2018.When it is launched, you would be able to work directly through BPC advertising console or through one of the DSPs connected to our platform. Please, let me know if you have questions.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

What can you offer for large investors?
The industry is booming now, generating huge demand that is not properly fulfilled. The key players are open for new offers and blockchain basis of BPC platform makes it the perfect partner. BPC has already signed agreements with publishers and advertisers of the crypto world to proceed with pilot implementation: verify technical capabilities and scalability along with the economic model. We aim to collect broad feedback from the loyal market to analyse and consider it prior to joining the traditional industries. Please, don't hesitate to ask.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

Are there any problems with the security of your platform?
There are no problems with the security at our platform. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising which architecturally unifies components of DSP (demand-side platform), DMP (data-management platform) and AdEx (ad exchange) with SSP (supply-side platform) functionality. Enhancing it with blockchain technology allows for:
1/ secure data propagation with distributed storage, editing and maintenance
2/ real-time blockchain bidding
3/ transparent and secure data transactions via a unified deal ID ledger
4/ smart contract-enabled attribution, audience, and content analytics.
We are currently redesigning DSP, DMP, and SSP platforms to support the newest fastest blockchain transaction technologies, the deployment of smart contracts as a main mechanism of security and data management, and the development of universal blockchain based crypto IDs.
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

Hello everyone, I recently joined the forum. I'm curious to know more about your platform. There is a lot of information already written. I would like to know how your platform will create the opportunity for communication between competitors and potential partners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: