Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4265 times)
bpc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

How do I invest? Do you have investment limits?
The main token sale will start soon, you'll be able to purchase CPM using ETH on our website: https://bpcplatform.com/
You can invest 100$ and more.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thank you. What about currency? Any limits?
You can invest 0.01ETH and more: there is no upper limit. There's no limit either, but of course you can't purchase more tokens than we are offering. Which is 500,000,00
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

I have a few blog and website but stuck with Adsense and need an alternative over how I would receive my payment.
I understand you, Adsense is terrible.

Yes, a very uncomfortable system. Goodbye  my nervous system and Hello, attempts to understand what needs to be done for  work  this damn Adensense
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

I have a few blog and website but stuck with Adsense and need an alternative over how I would receive my payment.
I understand you, Adsense is terrible.

Yes, a very uncomfortable system. Goodbye  my nervous system and Hello, attempts to understand what needs to be done for  work  this damn Adensense

I tried to add to the AdSense website are well aware of the problems of this system. For this reason, BPC can be an excellent alternative and rescue for me
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:58:23 AM

Hey)
how is traffic quality checked?
The traffic quality verification is a trouble of an open programmatic marketplace.

Hi
about your question
 Blockchain technology has a potential cure for traffic quality “disease”. Several competing companies are building solutions for programmatic traffic using blockchain technology

BPC is building their own solution too. In our approach each user ID will be encrypted by unique code that would be accessible for all market participant.
It's interesting, thanks.
Do you think the platform will be able to realize all of its plans?

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.
There are people who don`t believe in Blockchain technologies. But one develops and causes more and more interest

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard
Steve Wozniak is the legend. I think it will become more clear after the commercial release or even if ICO. ICO is coming Grin
bpc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

Hey)
The traffic quality verification is a trouble of an open programmatic marketplace.

Hi
about your question
 Blockchain technology has a potential cure for traffic quality “disease”. Several competing companies are building solutions for programmatic traffic using blockchain technology

BPC is building their own solution too. In our approach each user ID will be encrypted by unique code that would be accessible for all market participant.

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.
There are people who don`t believe in Blockchain technologies. But one develops and causes more and more interest

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard
Steve Wozniak is the legend. I think it will become more clear after the commercial release or even if ICO. ICO is coming Grin
We are also waiting ICO Smiley
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard

Is the topic of the day Steve Wozniak?  Grin   before people didn't believe that they could fly, but now can`t imagine our life without innovations
shoa

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I hope  Grin  and understand that once the platform does not capture the advertising market around the world, but it can be a good beginning for change.

you are absolutely right about  Blockchain Technologies. As an interest in cryptocurrencies. Already, even Steve Wozniak spoke in this regard

Is the topic of the day Steve Wozniak?  Grin   before people didn't believe that they could fly, but now can`t imagine our life without innovations

I'm having fun today Grin
are you  tired of talking about BPC?
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I'm always ready to talk about BPC. What are you interesting now?
shoa

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

I would like to know more about the further actions of the team
How can they improve the market?
maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

In my opinion. Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.
Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple. So we avoid many problems
shoa

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

Hey)

Hi
about your question

In my opinion. Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.
Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple. So we avoid many problems
Yep. I agree with you
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:00:53 AM

Hello everybody Smiley It's Friday

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maciak

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

Hi,And we are getting closer to token sale Grin
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

I'm wondering what else it will be possible to see the blockchain projects in the future
Special BPC project
maciak

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:26:34 AM

I'm wondering what else it will be possible to see the blockchain projects in the future
Special BPC project
I hope BPC will have  great beginning then we will be able to learn about other projects
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:27:56 AM

Do you count the days before the start? Grin

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maciak

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Do you count the days before the start? Grin
Yes, I marked in the calendar with red color Grin
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:38:22 AM

What social groups do you have? I mean FB, Youtube, TG, something else
bpc

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

What social groups do you have? I mean FB, Youtube, TG, something else
Blockchain Programmatic Corporation has participated in Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Coinagenda conference, that has recently finished in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, as a sponsor.

It was an inspiring event full of profound discussions, futuristic prognoses, success stories, productive networking and fun.

Join our upcoming ICO: https://bpcplatform.com/

Please visit our social media pages to see photo and video:

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bpcplatform
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/BPCCorporation/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BPC_ICO
Telegram: https://telegram.me/bpcofficial
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

Hey
I saw the Demo page on the site, it did seem extremely simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: