Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL]Bitfinex.com first Bitcoin P2P lending platform for leverage trading  (Read 723594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

Tether and Bitfinex are a criminal gang. I will keep saying this until they will be closed (soon).
You are free to make false claims as long as you like, the rest of us will continue to disbelieve you until you bring proof. Less defamation, more (or any) facts.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:49:32 AM

Tether and Bitfinex are a criminal gang. I will keep saying this until they will be closed (soon).
You are free to make false claims as long as you like, the rest of us will continue to disbelieve you until you bring proof. Less defamation, more (or any) facts.

Competitors and even Bcash supporters are encouraged to spread fud about Bitfinex. But anyway I still don’t get who would want to send real USD in exchange of Tethers. Actually it may make sense now that Tethers are worth more than $1 in exchanges
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Tethers are created from thin air. There are not deposits of 1 billions USD. Let's remember both Tether and Bitfindex had no official bank account since April when their bank closed the accounts.

What kind of idiot would send millions/hundreds of millions to a criminal company, unlicensed, hacked for 3 times, without any real office? Let's get real ! Smiley  It's the next BTC-e.

Tether must be backed of USD as it's written on their website but it's not.

Sure you want evidence https://medium.com/@untetheredbtc/how-the-tether-usdt-distribution-system-works-84a5c673bec0

proof will be whan your will went to 5k https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

How about the fact that neither Cex.io nor Bitfinex are accepting registrations
at the moment? If one of them disabled registrations due to a huge surge of sign-ups
I wouldn´t say anything, but both at the same time?

This definitely looks suspicious.

(Cex and Bitfinex have the same banking details / use the same banking processor)

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

Here we go again. That really is all you can come up with.

(Cex and Bitfinex have the same banking details / use the same banking processor)

These two things are completely different. The first one is untrue as they are different account numbers. The second one is true and is absolutely normal.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Samarkand

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

...The second one is true and is absolutely normal.

Why doesn´t Bitstamp use a 3rd party payment processor?
Why doesn´t Gemini use a 3rd party payment processor?

The legit exchanges can get real banking and don´t need to resort to a sketchy
3rd party payment processor from Panama. Take some time and actually
make a Google search for the name of the payment processor. The internet
is filled with scam accusations against this very company (CryptoCapital).

Of course my posts are speculations as of now, but you won´t be able to have
proof until it is too late and the exchanges have been shut down.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

Why doesn´t Bitstamp use a 3rd party payment processor?
Why doesn´t Gemini use a 3rd party payment processor?

Seriously?

Company A doesn't outsource but company B does outsource so it must be a scam. You surpass yourself.

The internet is filled with scam accusations against this very company (CryptoCapital).

If you hadn't noticed the internet is filled up with scam accusations against nearly everyone involved in crypto, that's always been the way in this game. About 99% of them must have been proven to have no basis in fact.

Of course my posts are speculations as of now

They are far more than speculations. You are spreading falsehoods in this case simply by pointing to something and then trying to frame it as suspicious when it is anything but.

Samarkand

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:21:52 AM

Seriously?

Company A doesn't outsource but company B does outsource so it must be a scam. You surpass yourself.

This is framed very deceptively by you. Bitfinex didn´t choose to outsource. They were forced to do so after being
dropped by Wells Fargo and having no real banking for retail customers for several months.

You are spreading falsehoods in this case simply by pointing to something and then trying to frame it as suspicious when it is anything but.

Isn´t it suspicious that both Cex and Bitfinex that use CryptoCapital as a payment processor shut down registrations at the same time?
Of course all exchanges are drowning in support requests and new registrations, but most handle it very differently.

Bitstamp:
https://www.bitstamp.net/article/update-high-demand/

Kraken:
https://blog.kraken.com/post/1399/degraded-service-upgrade-next-week/

These exchanges probably have even more volume then a sketchy exchange like Cex.io, yet they didn´t suspend registrations.
I don´t frame an innocuous event as suspicious, I point to a measure by Cex and Bitfinex that wasn´t adopted by
most exchanges that face exactly the same problems - or arguably even worse problems.

I know that we have been arguing in this thread for months, but what makes you think that my claims are less probable
to be true than your claims? We both can be right or wrong, because we are both speculating without having the ability
to look into the database or the bank accounts of Cex, Bitfinex or Tether. The whole point of having a discussion board
is the ability to articulate theories, arguments and so on.

A newbie, who enters this thread can decide, whether my speculations or your refutations
of my claims are more probable to be true.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

This is framed very deceptively by you. Bitfinex didn´t choose to outsource. They were forced to do so after being dropped by Wells Fargo and having no real banking for retail customers for several months.

I would argue that your framing is far more pejorative than me pointing out that many companies outsource and that nothing suspicious should be read into that. You made plenty out of the fact they didn't have retail banking for so long and now they have it again you are determined to frame that as bad.

Isn´t it suspicious that both Cex and Bitfinex that use CryptoCapital as a payment processor shut down registrations at the same time?
Of course all exchanges are drowning in support requests and new registrations, but most handle it very differently.

So if it turns out that it is CryptoCapital that is overwhelmed with new account requests, so what?

I know that we have been arguing in this thread for months, but what makes you think that my claims are less probable to be true than your claims? We both can be right or wrong, because we are both speculating without having the ability to look into the database or the bank accounts of Cex, Bitfinex or Tether. The whole point of having a discussion board is the ability to articulate theories, arguments and so on.

I would frame it as you are making claims and I'm trying to point out what is wrong with them.

A newbie, who enters this thread can decide, whether my speculations or your refutations
of my claims are more probable to be true.

This is exactly why I respond.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Here we go again. That really is all you can come up with.

These two things are completely different. The first one is untrue as they are different account numbers. The second one is true and is absolutely normal.

IT IS the same bank account number (one for USD and one for EURO). how can you lie like that?  How can you say that "The first one is untrue as they are different account numbers"?

they are using the same payment processor so stop spreading lies. not all of us are sheep Smiley

Bitfinex had their official accounts CLOSED due to their illegal activities. No bank will accept their criminal company. That payment processor will have its bank account closed soon.

As payment processor you cannot accept to send wires or to receive funds from unknown sources. That means Cryptocapital must make the due diligence for Bitfinex; to verify all their clients. this thing is not happening...

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:34:40 PM

IT IS the same bank account number (one for USD and one for EURO). how can you lie like that? 

That is not true.

they are using the same payment processor so stop spreading lies. not all of us are sheep Smiley

That is what I said. They are using the same payment processor. So what?

Bitfinex had their official accounts CLOSED due to their illegal activities. No bank will accept their criminal company. That payment processor will have its bank account closed soon.

It is well known that they were unable to accept deposits and withdrawals for some time and also the problems the US has been causing influencing Wells Fargo. To say "due to their illegal activities. No bank will accept their criminal company." is a complete lie.

As payment processor you cannot accept to send wires or to receive funds from unknown sources. That means Cryptocapital must make the due diligence for Bitfinex; to verify all their clients. this thing is not happening...

I'm sure you know about as much about Polish banking regulation as you do about international requirements for licensing Crypto exchanges, absolutely nothing.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

IT IS the same bank account number (one for USD and one for EURO). how can you lie like that?  

That is not true.

That is what I said. They are using the same payment processor. So what?

It is well known that they were unable to accept deposits and withdrawals for some time and also the problems the US has been causing influencing Wells Fargo. To say "due to their illegal activities. No bank will accept their criminal company." is a complete lie.

I'm sure you know about as much about Polish banking regulation as you do about international requirements for licensing Crypto exchanges, absolutely nothing.

many shit exchangers are using Cryptocapital as payment processor. all their clients are sending the wires to the same bank account number. stop shilling here. Smiley
 international requirements for licensing are almost the same even you are in USA, EU or Japan.

you know nothing about the financial licenses. you are just a shill for this criminal organisation called, Bitfinex. you are trying to defend your masters but without any valid arguments and you ignore all the proofs.

chill out and enjoy what Bitfinex drops you from their table.  Wink   happy holidays !

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

~snip~

You really do lose arguments badly mayax.

They are different bank accounts, same payment processing company. What would it even matter if they were the same accounts? There is nothing wrong with outsourcing processing of payments or using a bank in Poland where the regulators are much more willing to work with Cryptocurrency businesses than elsewhere.

You are still completely wrong about licencing as I have explained to you many times before and you are either incapable of understanding or more likely just happy to ignore the facts and keep on spreading malicious lies.

Again, recap for the hard of thinking.

The only country Bitfinex would need be licenced in is the USA but they do not accept customers from the USA for that reason.
BVI does not require a licence for a Crypto exchange.
No other country in the world requires a licence as there is no physical presence in their jurisdiction.

So simple that eventually, even you will get it mayax.

Samarkand

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

... There is nothing wrong with  ... or using a bank in Poland where the regulators are much more willing to work with Cryptocurrency businesses than elsewhere.

Which of the two hypothetical scenarios is more likely?

1. Wells Fargo, one of the biggest banks in the world, goes bankrupt
2. Bank Spółdzielczy, a tiny Bank from Poland, goes bankrupt

To say that it doesn´t matter where a Bitcoin exchange has its bank account is a pretty questionable claim.

Bank Spółdzielczy had total assets of 13M$ in a 2011 report...

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

I'd put my bet on the 1st.

To say that it doesn´t matter where a Bitcoin exchange has its bank account is a pretty questionable claim.

They are being used as a processing point not holding client funds. Have you forgotten already? You guys just can't stop this nonsense, can you?

Samarkand

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

They are being used as a processing point not holding client funds. Have you forgotten already? You guys just can't stop this nonsense, can you?

I´d put my bet on the 2nd. Wells Fargo would eventually be bailed out, because they are "too big to fail".
On the other hand, no one would save a tiny Bank from Poland.

If they are merely using them as a processing point, the situation is even worse. Using an intermediary bank
to circumvent regulations (or to circumvent the impossibility of opening a bank account in another jurisdiction) is a very bad idea,
unless you want to end up being persecuted for money laundering.

Just take a look at the current situation. If you want to deposit EUR to Bitfinex, you have to wire EUR to a bank account at a tiny
Bank from Poland that is registered in the name of a payment processor that is tied to a bank in Panama. Bitfinex is incorporated in
the British Virgin Islands.

If you would ever end up in the situation where you want to sue one of the parties involved, you are in the disastrous situation
of having to sue entities in places like Panama or the BVIs.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

I´d put my bet on the 2nd. Wells Fargo would eventually be bailed out, because they are "too big to fail".
On the other hand, no one would save a tiny Bank from Poland.

I'd say it is still entirely irrelevant but actually small banks all got bailed out unlike Lehman Brothers.

If they are merely using them as a processing point, the situation is even worse. Using an intermediary bank
to circumvent regulations (or to circumvent the impossibility of opening a bank account in another jurisdiction) is a very bad idea, unless you want to end up being persecuted for money laundering.

I would say that they are actually doing that specifically to stay within all laws and regulations.

Just take a look at the current situation. If you want to deposit EUR to Bitfinex, you have to wire EUR to a bank account at a tiny
Bank from Poland that is registered in the name of a payment processor that is tied to a bank in Panama. Bitfinex is incorporated in
the British Virgin Islands.

If you would ever end up in the situation where you want to sue one of the parties involved, you are in the disastrous situation
of having to sue entities in places like Panama or the BVIs.

If you think about trying to sue someone over Crypto then I think you are deluding yourself to even be involved. Stick to AAA-rated government bonds if you want to stay safe. Bitfinex is no riskier than anything else in this space, it just attracts a larger number of people making baseless allegations than most.

If you think all that regulation and having your funds held in a client segregated account at a big US bank is going to help you, then you should look up the case of MF Global.

climbatize92

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

I created a support ticket on December 27th in order to disable 2FA...
Created another one yesterday, still no answers  Undecided

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

That polish bank has not 13mln$ all group has 13 mln,tiny not commercial bank two ladies are workng there.Account opened by one strange french,same strange french guy opened Panama offshore account for CryptoCapitalCorp,guys it is criminal Biggest Ponzi in history ML  machine,truth is that exchanges are involved Regulators know everything,his lack of action is the biggest scandal

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

That polish bank has not 13mln$ all group has 13 mln,tiny not commercial bank two ladies are workng there.

Again, as I already explained, the size of a banks balance sheet has no relation to the volume of transactions.

Account opened by one strange french,same strange french guy opened Panama offshore account for CryptoCapitalCorp,

Wow, French, you say.

guys it is criminal Biggest Ponzi in history ML  machine,truth is that exchanges are involved Regulators know everything,his lack of action is the biggest scandal

It hasn't occurred to you that the reason the regulators have taken no action is that there is nothing to take action against?

Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 »
  Print  

Jump to: