Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

I just started a try out in day trading.

It is fairly simple with the nifty tools available like the Bittrex exchange.

Ya set a buy price and sell price and fogeaboutit.

My first trade is NEO and am only shooting to gain 1.5% for a net proffit of 1% or about $100.

I'm thinking as long as one doesn't get greedy, this is very doeable.

Wish me luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Don' know what you are talking about, Live trading  Huh Roll Eyes

You can make huge profit with both short and long term trading but before making any profit from trading you have to develop trading skills which might require intense practice and concentration. You can't be elite traders in just few weeks of trading classes, you have to first start practicing with little bit amount and should make own trading strategy which will work in long term. Than only you might start to make good profit enough to sustain your life happily.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

To become a trader you must have a lot of knowledge about cryptoucurrency and you have to have lots of friends to get more knowledge. I think this is very difficult now to find a potential trader to make friends really hard

Acquiring enough knowledge about cryptocurrency is not that easy because you needed to experience all difficulties along with profit. Eventually you may recognize some failures when you decide wrong ideas like selling while the price isn't right, so in the next trades  you are more careful so that you won't lose that sell value. Being a trader doesn't need more capital of money, and the only thing that we need to develop is out self control specially in times that we tend to panic of such situations when the coin value declines or drops worst. Well, we really need to experience that before you can call yourself a good trader.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Just doing this will not help you in becoming a good trader. There are so many other things which makes a difference when you talk about becoming a successful trader. Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. Trading requires you to be very much learned man. You should know how to study price charts and you need to be smart enough to make wise decisions at the right time. Be patient and keep on learning the things.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:18:44 PM

To become a trader you must have a lot of knowledge about cryptoucurrency and you have to have lots of friends to get more knowledge. I think this is very difficult now to find a potential trader to make friends really hard
I do not think that it is so easy to become a trader, if you want to become a good trader then you need to have experience and skill in trading. in fact trading require a good time to spend because without good experience trading is one of the most difficult and risky way of making money.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

The thing you need to become a trader is experience. And it does not come from what you can read here, it comes from your actions. Your startup process can be difficult, but you have to overcome it yourself, which will be a valuable experience for you.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
It looks like you are a newbie in the trade, you earned 0.001, congratulations. That is not too big a profit, but for starters like you can be considered temporary. If you want to succeed, you need to learn and learn more about the analytical techniques you are experiencing. Find someone who has experience and follow them. You should also plan your own, learn the right trading and follow your trading methods and plans. Trade calmly and skillfully, do not trade randomly as a gambler
By holding such a small amount, starting trading won't be a ood idea. First, it will be better to increase the total amount of bitcoin by buying more amount in form of fractions or simply joining signature campaign. We can start trading with this much smal amount but I adice to not put all the wealth on risk. Go with a little oine and learn basics. Holding on to these much bitcoin is the best thing to do.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

So you decided to be a big cryptocurrency trader? There is no special technique required to be into this market.
Cryptocurrencies do have interesting history and i beleive one day bitcoin would be worth $10,000.
Just to tell you that buy some altcoins and trade them into bitcoin when the market is in favour, this would really help you gain more knowledge.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

I've encountered many analysts coming over from stocks and getting absolutely destroyed. Trading analysis is incredibly valuable, but in these (still) early days of crypto, a teenager with too much time on his hand can easily make a decently marketcapped coin drop 10%. The market moves in great swings based on the slightest of rumors. TA is an important skill to have, but don't let that fool you into believing that you can have control over an erratic market.
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

Do not think too much,  just think simple.  You are not going to make a study about each coin,  are you?  Just emter the market and trade.  If you do not want to lose, do not sell coin in lower price.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:27:53 PM

you earn already by trading so now you are a trader now... welcome to the world of trading hmmn just improve more your trading skills just control your emotion learn how to fell the flow of coin follow your feelings gain a risk with no doubt accept when you los be patient..
I think nothing is more difficult that this controlling your emotions when you are taking some decisions. You all may know that business is the game of decisions. These decisions are based on your calculations of losses and profits.

But here is one hidden thing that is often ignored, the emotions. You have to control them else they control out, and this will be the worst decision.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:10:07 PM

Acquiring enough knowledge about cryptocurrency is not that easy because you needed to experience all difficulties along with profit. Eventually you may recognize some failures when you decide wrong ideas like selling while the price isn't right, so in the next trades  you are more careful so that you won't lose that sell value. Being a trader doesn't need more capital of money, and the only thing that we need to develop is out self control specially in times that we tend to panic of such situations when the coin value declines or drops worst. Well, we really need to experience that before you can call yourself a good trader.
I must agree with you since to become a trader is not necessarily that you need a big capital or a lots of friends. Trading can be mastered through practice, slowly but surely. Buy altcoins and start to trade it with bitcoin then you will learn how the market moves because you will be soon starting to write everything you wanted to know. Do more trading with just a small amount of money so you'll learn what is do's and don't specially if you do some research about it.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

First of all trading is not easy beinf trader is not easy also . Because yoy need more knowledge before you start trading . You need to make always research , before buying and selling altcoin . And you need capital to trading and thats good if you have big capital because they have chances that you earn big profit in the future. Trading is one of best way to grow your bitcoin but study first before start.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

Welcome to the crypto trading world.

First of all you should learn how to stay patient, then you should learn analysis even if you don't like it.
Usually trading is not a easy thing. It needs lot of efforts to become a successful trader.

Before executing a trade in a coin, you should make enough analysis, check news and then stay clam to see profit.

Make your own money management theory and of course create a strategy.

I hope you will be successful one day.

Good Luck Mate!

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

Welcome to the crypto trading world.

First of all you should learn how to stay patient, then you should learn analysis even if you don't like it.
Usually trading is not a easy thing. It needs lot of efforts to become a successful trader.

Before executing a trade in a coin, you should make enough analysis, check news and then stay clam to see profit.

Make your own money management theory and of course create a strategy.

I hope you will be successful one day.

Good Luck Mate!

Patience is really a major thing here on trading world which this kind of behavior would really help you out on trades which you can actually execute it without having a panic when you saw that prices are going on opposite way which you did anticipate.Starting up trading wont really be an easy task on where you would really need up to search up things related to it.Formulating your own strategies and trading habits which you can see that you would able to be profitable.Its just really a matter of trial and error.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:21:55 PM

you earn already by trading so now you are a trader now... welcome to the world of trading hmmn just improve more your trading skills just control your emotion learn how to fell the flow of coin follow your feelings gain a risk with no doubt accept when you los be patient..
That's true cause trading is unpredictable job, you lose and get lot of profit. You need to accept mistakes and it will the lesson to become a good trader. If you are a beginner it is normal to make a mistakes and as long as you did not stop I'm sure it has a good result in the end. It is because the failures/mistakes result of losing, and this will realize that we don't need to do that again next time otherwise you know the right and have a right decision.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:07:39 PM

Hey mate! Good you want to take a bold step, and impressed that you are trying to learn first. There is really no shortcut to it, you just have to learn the technical analysis, or at least the little bitty few things you can grab. You cannot learn it all in one day, so I guess you will have to practice with the little you have learnt and keep learning as time goes on.

There are some traders on youtube that can teach you how to observe trends and trade safely, so you may consider that as well. Trading can be profitable if you are good and if you have some good capital to start, however, for a newbie, it is good you start small and from what you have said, since you have made a little bit of profit, then I see no reason why you should quit. No one was born a pro trader, we all started somewhere.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

well, what started with cryptocurrency and the dynamics of the model, that's good. In General, my advice to you is to read all the news about bitcoin, any information about could affect one way or another cryptocurrency
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

I completed my first trade, for a $90 net profit.

I promptly lost about $30 on my next trade by making a dumb mistake. ( I bought some LTC and accidentally sold it immediately, incurring the buying and selling fee).

I then bought some ETH, XMR, LTC at what seemed to be lows. I set some conservative sell bids and watched the market go through some shallow swings to slightly lower prices. (I know these coins will rise back up soon after the hardforking)

Apparently there are some jitters going on with this upcoming BTG hardfock.

I watched the previous BTCC hardfork take place and was not terribly impressed, through I did indeed make some significant gains by simply buying as much BTC as I could at the time.

Apparently everyone is expecting many different things to happen after the hardfork. The only consistent sentiment seems that BTC will continue to be bullish, and I suspect the bigger volume established alt-coins will also be along for the ride(like ETH, XMR, LTC).

Ya really don't have to be a rocket scientist whiz kid trading analyst to spot these trends!

So now it is simply exercising my patience muscles and wait to see the coins hit my sell prices after the forking is over.

I can see how my strategy won't be making me a million dollars overnight, but some spare pocket change is certainly very very feasible.

cheers..
cryptopher1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: