Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

If you want to be a trader then you should just create your account in an exchange site and you can just deposit your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is listed in that exchange and start trading and making money but before you start, you should make sure that you will study first to avoid some regretful moments in trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capatchacoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

There are many "traders" in todays market of crypto when the prices goes up, up and up. The truth is that 99% of traders fails to make a profit over the long term. I wouldn't recommend to just open an account and start trading right away. First you need to read some books and as you say learn technical analysis.

If you google around you can find many good books but also free guides online. I recommend to start reading this CryptoRunner trading guide for a good overview of trading crypto. And to follow TheChartGuys on youtube for learning more about technical analysis. These are my top two sources but there are many more.

That should get you started!
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:18:46 PM

If you want to be a trader then you should just create your account in an exchange site and you can just deposit your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is listed in that exchange and start trading and making money but before you start, you should make sure that you will study first to avoid some regretful moments in trading.

Yes that is one of the most basic ways to learn trading, aside from that you must also be aware of the consequences once you start and dedicate time for trading. You cannot also be called a trader if yiu were scared about risks, because it will help you grow along with your experiences to be called trader. You also have to be aware of your emotions and start to discipline them.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

to become a trader just buy a coin then sell it when the price is high then you are trader, just practice try a small amount to trade and learn more about trading search google or watch video in youtube for the strategy in trading these will helps you to improve in trading so you can make a profit easily.
I agree. Becoming a trader is very easy. Just buy and sell coin and you will become a trader. But become a good, a trader who can make money on his own, is not as easy as you think. There are many ways to do with trading and many knowledge that we need to obtain if we want to become excellent trader
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

Well, to become a great trader than can earn a lot everyday, you must need to have knowledge about trading itself. You are pursuing something you need to understand first in order for you to do it properly. First you must study the basics in trading and probably you can call yourself a trader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

First things first! You need to study the trading schemes and the trading market before you plunge in it. Many people who really want to try trading with little knowledge end up getting all their hard earned coins wiped out due to bad trades. To avoid that or to at least lessen the risks, it would be a good thing to know the venture you are entering.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

First things first! You need to study the trading schemes and the trading market before you plunge in it. Many people who really want to try trading with little knowledge end up getting all their hard earned coins wiped out due to bad trades. To avoid that or to at least lessen the risks, it would be a good thing to know the venture you are entering.

There are many people came with the same question here in the trading discussion section and getting same replies from the various users with the same answers. You have to suggest these kind of person to find the Youtube videos or article instead of explaining it completely. Really feeling bad to see the same answers all the time. Let them surf about it learn more.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

I have not been a trader so far this thread really helped me to get some insights of how to be trader. But I still think despite of the proper analytics available for trading its still quiet affected by intuitions and general favoritism. I mean that your luck really needs to be your way. You can make up with your technical analysis but they would only account as 30% assurance. Rest 70% is still going to depend upon your fate. You just cant predict market especially the crypto market.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:12 PM

Well, to become a great trader than can earn a lot everyday, you must need to have knowledge about trading itself. You are pursuing something you need to understand first in order for you to do it properly. First you must study the basics in trading and probably you can call yourself a trader.

Yes, there really a huge difference from being a ordinary and casual trader to being a pro. It will take years of practice, learning the curve and few losses to be a successful one. Its not only knowledge that you need, but you need to involved as well lots of time in front of the computer and looking at the graph and studying which coin is the next big thing.

Its relatively issue for newbie to enter, but the question is, are they willing to invest time as well to be successful? And they need to understand as well that trading is not a easy quick scheme, if they think it is then trading will not fulfill their dreams of becoming rich in shortest amount of time.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

Its easy to become a trader all you have to do is buy bitcoin in your local exchange and then send it to your desired exchange site like Bittrex or Poloniex. After that you can buy coin that you think its good.
These are some of the posts some users read and ended up being misled thinking that trading is just as simple as that and then they come back running to the thread crying to the whole community that crypto trading sucks. Every trading even asides crypto trading will suck as long as the person refuses to learn first. Hitting Bittrex or poloniex is not what counts, but knowing what to do to make a lot of profit from the trading is what counts.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

Become pro cryptocurrency trader that enable to get consistent profit actually not easy, the difficult think is how to control emotion during trading and how to become a trader with full patiently. Mostly trader get lose in trading because always greedy and without risk management and without good trading plan. And to learn technical analysis is more easy, you can learn it in google or youtube, there many expalanation about candlestick pattern and chart pattern. In trading profit and loss can not be avoided so always determine the amount of stop loss and take profit is a must be.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

There are many people came with the same question here in the trading discussion section and getting same replies from the various users with the same answers. You have to suggest these kind of person to find the Youtube videos or article instead of explaining it completely. Really feeling bad to see the same answers all the time. Let them surf about it learn more.

the most appropriate thing to do s that , watching youtube videos i swear this is most helpful thing to do because you see it how does it may do , by reading the instructions and on how does it can be work for are hard to understand and to follow so better to watch in youtube and perhaps there is a lot there to watch for.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

You right but don't think to much and spend your time, we will miss a lot of chance if alwasy use our time to think, just take it simple.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

To become a successful trader, you have to go through 5-10 years of being a failing trader

60659 📦
kim93

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

LMISB

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

When we do trade.We buy low and sell hight.For that is there any time period to do this?.As a newbie I don't have good knowledge about this.If some one know
please give some instructions to become a good trader...
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:31:10 AM

If you are a trader then you have become a trader directly, but to become an expert skilled or often profitable you have to want to look for iformation and do a lot of research about the market and also altcoins.
Anyone can decide to call themselves a trader as long as they hit the trading platform and they are buying and selling even when they are losing.

Being an expert or a professional trader like you have said is what really counts the most which is not something one can be without a proper knowledge of trading. With that, one is guaranteed to always make quality trading decisions and lot of profits.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

It is not difficult to become a trader but to be a good trader is really difficult . As you say you are reading trading technical analysis, that's  good. To become a good trader, it is good to equip yourself with business knowledge. In addition, you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.

That is true, a professional trader need to have some skills and techniques to analize the market.  Knows how to handle the situation like when other issues may occur and will cause bitcoin and altcoins to drop. A good trader knows how to handle those things.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

very easy to be a trader. just buy the bitcoin, or altcoin that you think it will develop in the future. hold it for a period of time. if you think enough, you can sell it. Do this continuously, and congratulations, you become a trader.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

To understanding about technical analysis is easy, just google it or learn it in youtube. More difficult thing is to manage the risk in trading and to understanding psikologi of trading. To become expert trading should be learn continuously so later we will be know and understand everything about trading. The key of success in trading is patient and dont greedy.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

Even asides YouTube videos which can be very helpful, there are so many articles online or platforms that people can go to learn how to trade. Some are willing to teach for a price while some are willing to give you some little ways to trade safely. However, looking at the level of profit one would start making once one can start making quality decisions when it comes to trading, I would say it is worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: