Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

I think today every person can become a trader without much experience as a lot of material and information is available on the internet. You can read articles and learn about the basics of trading
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Try to understand all the things from trading. All from the market. Read all the articles, transactions, and you Must have the capacity to make read and learned it all in all.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit

I do not think you are giving a solution, being a trader is not just selling profit, but selling loss to buy again when it is wrong to determine strategy. traders should learn about trading, for it is always disciplined in determining trading strategies. when the loss is reasonable, but when the loss is continuously better you do not trade, take your own passion.
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

I have no idea about others
But according to me
I started from charts reading
Then TA
Then do some research about project also it helps you to make sure that team is alive and project is in working condition

I mostly invest in those coins which have low market cap with good FA and interesting advisors and teams
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

Know what you are venturing into,bitcoin is very easy to understand when you have a strategy to trade,trade with caution and learn from each mistake, that's when you can be a better trader.
Becoming a trader is not very difficult, all you need is to get knowledge of trading and all the processes involve in trading. After getting enough knowledge then you can a best trader and can trade with anything if you have basics and skills of handling any situations. The trading process in crypto world is very simple and after getting that knowledge you can trade with high speed.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Two different minds will get two different results, if one person has knowledge of trading then this person will succeed and another person with no knowledge if trades in this market will face loss. These are the two different results and you may understand whatever you have to do but get knowledge if the market and trading. You can start and give a nice finish to your trading process smoothly if you get knowledge of the market.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I do not think you are giving a solution, being a trader is not just selling profit, but selling loss to buy again when it is wrong to determine strategy. traders should learn about trading, for it is always disciplined in determining trading strategies. when the loss is reasonable, but when the loss is continuously better you do not trade, take your own passion.
The truth about life of a trader is he cannot gain success without coming across loss during his career. I admire your honesty. If someone is a novice trader or desires to get into this profession, he has the right to know all good and bad of this profession.  A trader must possess traits like determination, courage under pressure, patience, discipline, good knowledge and above all hard work.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

I have myself started my way in trading and i have started with buying some top coins in the market like bitcoin,ethereum,Neo and Cardano..i have planned to hold them for long period and i will get into day trading slowly and i think right now it will be risky to start directly daily trading..i feel we must start slowly.

DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

To be a successfull trader, you need alot of experience and praxis. You dont just have to know how the market is working. You also need to know, how the investors are working. Are there nervous inestors or experienced? Also how the mass react to fud news and also to positiv news. So you have to need more then just knowledge about chart technics!
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:36 AM

Trading is already a profit because it can run more than you expect You can make a lot of money with your luck or your hard work. Being a trader is not easy especially when you start having to take a losing path and many mistakes to learn
xeomthanhpho

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

You have to have a lot of money  Grin Grin Grin
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Two different minds will get two different results, if one person has knowledge of trading then this person will succeed and another person with no knowledge if trades in this market will face loss. These are the two different results and you may understand whatever you have to do but get knowledge if the market and trading. You can start and give a nice finish to your trading process smoothly if you get knowledge of the market.
Knowledge is the most necessary thing to be successful in the world of trading, do not forget that the experience is also the most useful science. At the beginning we will certainly learn everything, although with failure then I think it is a lesson. The more lessons we get, the more experience we get. Well that's the thing that will help us to the success, the better the experience it will train us to be able to analyze and make decisions well. Make sure that we can determine what we get, two things that are different is success or failure is an option because we can determine what the future we want to achieve.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Always start small. You should know the risk involved in trading and you are prepared to lose it when things get worse. Don't be emotional and take things professionally and turn your mistakes as your new weapon to become the new you.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
You can become a trader by investing in crypto. The investment is both short term and long term. Short term investment has been favorite to those who want to earn quick profits and daily. The long term investment is preferred by those who intend to stay big upon reaping or selling their coins again the market which usually takes years but give huge profit.

Do not forget about getting the information about the cryptocurrencies first. Choose altcoins which are great as you understand, and then invest in them. Do not deal with day trading without the skills.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Welcome to the trading. As you are a newbie kindly understand the risks and gains too. Its nice you started with some good gains but do not expect this every time. Its a huge risk if you are not on the right side of the market trend. You should be knowing the future predictions of the market and analysis . Also technical charts if you can read and understand is better.

Effective advice. You are reading that is great. But, at first read books, tutorials and watch youtube videos regarding the crypto world and currency market. Then step to technical analysis as well as chart analysis. Always keep in mind how much you may lose from a trade instead of how much you can gain. Avoid emotion and be fully rational. Thus you will be a good trader.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Not everyone can do it. Even though I am a trader for many years now, I still can not earn much by trading. Mostly I usually buy high and sell low. That's why I failure
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Knowledge is the most necessary thing to be successful in the world of trading, do not forget that the experience is also the most useful science. At the beginning we will certainly learn everything, although with failure then I think it is a lesson. The more lessons we get, the more experience we get. Well that's the thing that will help us to the success, the better the experience it will train us to be able to analyze and make decisions well. Make sure that we can determine what we get, two things that are different is success or failure is an option because we can determine what the future we want to achieve.
I agree! Successful traders are developed through hard work, commitment, and focus. It is important to develop knowledge and skills because these will serve as a weapon to face the volatile nature of bitcoin and its risks with patience, courage, and the creativity to decide. You need to be a wise and strategic player. Once you gain knowledge and expertise then it can be of great help towards success. But you also need to welcome failures as part of the journey, and make them as your advantages for better future and can make you even a stronger person.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

I agree! Successful traders are developed through hard work, commitment, and focus. It is important to develop knowledge and skills because these will serve as a weapon to face the volatile nature of bitcoin and its risks with patience, courage, and the creativity to decide. You need to be a wise and strategic player. Once you gain knowledge and expertise then it can be of great help towards success. But you also need to welcome failures as part of the journey, and make them as your advantages for better future and can make you even a stronger person.
To be a trader is not about finding a strategy, executing it and gaining profit. It's about developing certain traits, which in turn allow to implement an affective strategy. To become a trader you need to build a plan and have a discipline to follow it. A successful trader is determined by patience, being informed, and adaptability.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

There is no particular process on How to trade, it comes with an experience. The knowledge comes when you trade is more compared to just learn by someone say. I had started my trading few months back with less than 500 USD, and i lost the amount i kept in, tried to do it better. I kept my own strategies in selling the coins. I Hold some altcoins, I purchase some coins, and i earn few coins in Bounties, If i am purchasing i will buy at a low price and wait for a right time to sell it. I follow the project, previous charts of coin price before i invest in that coin. If you want to make huge profits, you need to take risk you might get profit you might lose as we cannot predict the market and the prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: