Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

That's great, continue gathering knowledge and experience in your trade. If every you lose a trade don't stop rather learn from that mistake, and always remember be a little less greedy from the others and invest only what you can afford to lose. invest wisely Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

If you need to become a fruitful trader, you ought to be great on technical analysis is the most vital piece of the exchanging. This the one guide you do it the exchanging great. The most effortless approach to figure out how to exchange would be by perusing a few articles and viewing the methodology on trading on the YouTube. Practice to attempt with a little measure of the exchanging and take in more about it.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

To learn trading, you need
- Study technical analysis
- Learn skills: capital management, schycological management, risk management, etc
- Practice
- Take profit into real money
- Say no with FOMO
Good luck Grin
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Volatility is the greatest enemy of the trader on the crypto. To be a thriving trade takes courage, the courage to analyzing, the courage to defeat your emotional, courage to face the all the obstacle, the courage to try and errors and learn on it, courage to keep on going until you will succeed. This is not going to be easy. So, I courage you to do all the best and Don’t forget rest for a while.   
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

- Learn skills: capital management, schycological management, risk management, etc
- Practice
- Say no with FOMO
Good luck Grin

and don't be greedy in trading, many of people is lost of money because they are greedy
Don't be greedy is the key in trading this is very important too.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Not everyone can do it. Even though I am a trader for many years now, I still can not earn much by trading. Mostly I usually buy high and sell low. That's why I failure

Sure, trading is not for everyone. You have to be very persistent, hard working person that is not afraid to lose his money sometimes. You need to have enough time and a very good speed of the Internet.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Not everyone can do it. Even though I am a trader for many years now, I still can not earn much by trading. Mostly I usually buy high and sell low. That's why I failure

Sure, trading is not for everyone. You have to be very persistent, hard working person that is not afraid to lose his money sometimes. You need to have enough time and a very good speed of the Internet.
Let's just use the usual mobile internet and this is not enough to work on the stock exchange. That's only for all the resources vowel. There are such models that are just technical discoveries. Maybe it's because of the Internet or because of low-power technology. But I think that as for a beginner trader, I have all the chances and chances for good prospects.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Volatility is the greatest enemy of the trader on the crypto. To be a thriving trade takes courage, the courage to analyzing, the courage to defeat your emotional, courage to face the all the obstacle, the courage to try and errors and learn on it, courage to keep on going until you will succeed. This is not going to be easy. So, I courage you to do all the best and Don’t forget rest for a while.   

I agree in your point of view. Having enough courage in trading is somehow anticipating the probabilty of lossing if failed trading encountered. To be more courage in doing trading will bring a good chance to become a succeesful trader in the future. Because cryptocurrecies volatile behavior might be experienced in the more trying of trading but this will serve as the great way to become 100% succeesful in the long run of doing trading.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

If you want to be a successfull you should need patience. This is the basic things for trading. Actually this is the right time to buy. Because Bitcoin price are very low. Before investing money you should do research on that money. I think this is the right place to learn and improve yourslef. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowlege. Instead of keeping all the money in sigle coin, better split into other altcoins.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Knowledge will always be the recipe in here. If you do not want to learn, then how are you expecting to make profits in here? there is no way to understand the sense of that people.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Knowledge will always be the recipe in here. If you do not want to learn, then how are you expecting to make profits in here? there is no way to understand the sense of that people.

Indeed, knowledge is the most import thing you could gain before you do trading, through knowledge you will be able to know what's the best thing you should do when trading.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

In order to be pro trader you have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

In order to be pro trader you have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure.
Well to became a trader, people should have a good knowedge about on all cryptocurrency that have a good future and off course to became a trader people should learn how to have a long patience and off course people should have a capital.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Well to became a trader, people should have a good knowedge about on all cryptocurrency that have a good future and off course to became a trader people should learn how to have a long patience and off course people should have a capital.
Yes I agree on that we need to learn how to trade first, and I believe that basic trading is really helpful on this feild.we also need to ask some question on some expert on the trading feild or maybe doing a research for good. Because it is really hard to trade specially we can maybe loss our capital amount if we do wrong decision on trading feild.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

- Practice
- Say no with FOMO
Good luck Grin

and don't be greedy in trading, many of people is lost of money because they are greedy
Don't be greedy is the key in trading this is very important too.

That's a very important when it comes to trade our money and also the fear, when the fear comes we need to handle it because if didn't control our emotion there is a possibility that we can do the wrong thing, so learn how to handle our emotion is very important when it comes on trafing.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Everyone can be a trader as long as you have skills and knowledge. Internet nowadays provides information and steps on how to trade. But the most important thing for a trader is its emotional preparation. You are risking a lot of money hoping that it'll gain big profit.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:25 AM

I can offer to study only technical analysis. In my opinion, this is the only way that can provide a good income.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Do not waste time on technical analysis. Now the price of some cryptocurrencies depends entirely on the whales ' desire. In this situation, technical analysis does not work.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

There are no membership in this thing so if you buy coins then trade it into other coin you are a officially a trader but the knowledge in trading is not gonna gain immediately it takes a lot of time not if you are gifted there will alway be an exemption into everyhing. But becoming an expert in trading is like being an expert in everything it need some practice and a lot of practice because as long as you experience it you will know what to do and what not to do. You will learn into experience most of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: