Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162090 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:13:27 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or there are some other plans?

Yes I would like to know this too
Unredeemed tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019.
I got it from the whitepaper

Yes, there will be 2 rounds of ICO's so I guess its best that they are using the unsold tokens on the second sale. I dont think there will be any unsold tokens in my opinion though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

About milestones: https://mark.space/files/milestones/milestones_en.pdf

I get it you are implementing different budgets for different funds but why round 3-4-5 is same amount?

Or am i understanding it wrong and it is going like 5-15-35-55-75m $

weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

Hi guys, I'm very interested in this project and the demo is pretty neat to play with. Looking at the road map it states in Jan 2017 was the launch of e-commerce projects on the platform. What are those? Are there any links? I can't seem to find it on the website or other social media pages. Maybe I'm just missing it.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?

Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28

Actually I really like the idea of this 2 staged-ICO. Let's say they won't sell all tokens now because the platform isn't that far in development. With the second stage of the ICO the team then has a great incentive to speed up the development.

And for investors there is the possibility to regulate the risks a bit by maybe only investing a part in the first stage and then see how the whole platform is evolving. The "danger" for the investor here is of course that the first stage gets sold out completely or that the second stage will be muuuch more expensive.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?

Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28

Actually I really like the idea of this 2 staged-ICO. Let's say they won't sell all tokens now because the platform isn't that far in development. With the second stage of the ICO the team then has a great incentive to speed up the development.

And for investors there is the possibility to regulate the risks a bit by maybe only investing a part in the first stage and then see how the whole platform is evolving. The "danger" for the investor here is of course that the first stage gets sold out completely or that the second stage will be muuuch more expensive.
I also think that is agood a idea to make two stages. Is common to get tokens more expensive as they are sold. ans in thsi case there's a time gap where you can see the improvement in the product.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

I also think that is agood a idea to make two stages. Is common to get tokens more expensive as they are sold. ans in thsi case there's a time gap where you can see the improvement in the product.

yeah but people lose interest if they have to wait 1 year to get their tokens. that the real issue here.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

yeah but people lose interest if they have to wait 1 year to get their tokens. that the real issue here.

Is this confirmed that tokens are available only after 1 year? I cant image this, that would certainly put off many investors.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

Is this confirmed that tokens are available only after 1 year? I cant image this, that would certainly put off many investors.

It's not that people receive their tokens after a year. As I understood it, they will do two ICO phases, the second one after a year. The tokens for the first phase will be given out after the first phase I assume.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

Well its a strategic idea to have 2 ICO stages and i'm convinced by the DEVs reasoning. It's brilliant!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:37:10 PM

Interesting use of vr in some field that is not only gaming. lets read a bit more about MARK.SPACE and the 3D/VR ecosystem.  Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:16:19 PM

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

Interesting use of vr in some field that is not only gaming. lets read a bit more about MARK.SPACE and the 3D/VR ecosystem.  Smiley
VR will still be applied in many fields, unfortunately many focus only on entertainment, but its application will certainly be extended in several other areas. Mark.Space will be proof of that, and it will revolutionize and create something great. Right moon
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

This is not a 2 stages of ICO. This is pre-ICO in December, and than ICO in January

Pre-ICO – Ongoing, until 28 December 2017
ICO – 23 January 2018 until 28 February 2018
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

I can see many different piece of Mark.Space platform. First is anyone can use platform to develop VR applications with skill developer which is nice. Also own blockchain. Like this project.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

This is not a 2 stages of ICO. This is pre-ICO in December, and than ICO in January

Pre-ICO – Ongoing, until 28 December 2017
ICO – 23 January 2018 until 28 February 2018

There will only be a second stage if the ICO from the 23th of January to 28th of February won't sell out and if there are unsold tokens.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Yes the project is really disruptive, create an ecosystem using VR and blockchain in really the future for me. The potential of MARK.SPACE is insane. I’m really impatient to see all that the project can offer !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: