Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

Hello! I want to ask you about e-commerce.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

There are 1.5 bln Internet buyers holding a total market share of over 2.6 trln USD. One can buy practically anything and use the services offered on the Internet. MARK.SPACE platform brings e-commerce to a whole new level, not only in terms of visual capabilities. 3D / VR stores look much better than their real equivalents.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

There are 1.5 bln Internet buyers holding a total market share of over 2.6 trln USD. One can buy practically anything and use the services offered on the Internet. MARK.SPACE platform brings e-commerce to a whole new level, not only in terms of visual capabilities. 3D / VR stores look much better than their real equivalents.
You know, I’m keen on it. I’m interested in commercial projects. Describe me a bit.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

You know, I’m keen on it. I’m interested in commercial projects. Describe me a bit.
The demand for the virtualization of commercial projects is too difficult to implement at the moment. In terms of costs and the creation of virtual stores, merging such projects is out of the question. One of the solutions may be that we have built a platform that allows anyone to create and design commercial VR-spaces without the need to know even the basics of coding and 3D modeling.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

The demand for the virtualization of commercial projects is too difficult to implement at the moment. In terms of costs and the creation of virtual stores, merging such projects is out of the question. One of the solutions may be that we have built a platform that allows anyone to create and design commercial VR-spaces without the need to know even the basics of coding and 3D modeling.
Ok. It is very important for me, so tell me a bit also about tokens.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

Well. The MRK token is an internal currency (Utility token). All users can use them for selling real and virtual goods and services, hiring employees and paying for their work, creating units ( and filling them with objects and content for their individualization). Miners will be paid in tokens for platform support. The unit price is fixed in tokens with a limited number of units. The unit value will always be growing, Each unit can have popular and powerful neighbors (for example, a well-known brand). All these factors are indisputable drivers of the growth of the token price.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:41 PM

Well. The MRK token is an internal currency (Utility token). All users can use them for selling real and virtual goods and services, hiring employees and paying for their work, creating units ( and filling them with objects and content for their individualization). Miners will be paid in tokens for platform support. The unit price is fixed in tokens with a limited number of units. The unit value will always be growing, Each unit can have popular and powerful neighbors (for example, a well-known brand). All these factors are indisputable drivers of the growth of the token price.
Oh, thank you very much dears. I’m so satisfied with the answers.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

It is a pleasure to hear it. May we can help you more. Do you have other questions?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

It is a pleasure to hear it. May we can help you more. Do you have other questions?
Wow, thank you very much for your care but not yet  Wink

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Wow, thank you very much for your care but not yet  Wink
Ok, anyway we are ready to prompt if there are questions.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.
Yes, and it also depends on the VR development, if its  running smoothly, then it will give more space for project like this.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:15 PM

i guess, 2018 will really be the year of all vr blockchain projects like mark space Smiley cant wait to see the tokens fly to the moon later Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

i guess, 2018 will really be the year of all vr blockchain projects like mark space Smiley cant wait to see the tokens fly to the moon later Smiley

Yes, 2018 can become a great year for VR projects. Just look at how VIBE, another VR project, is performing in the last days. People are realizing the enormous potential VR products have for the future.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:28:13 PM

Wow, thread is more than 100 pages now.

Actually i wasn't aware there is a area showing current investments in the web site but there is one (maybe they just add)

Total of PRE-ICO in USD1,754,809.68 which is very good start. I believe Project deserve more but that's good too.

nice statistics, thanks for sharing and great to see that see pre-ico is going to 2 millions dollars  Tongue

We can add 5 million dollars they put from their pockets too and we have near 7 million dollars. It is a very decent amount.

Also, it is still pre-sale and their ico will start in one month. There will plenty of investments too.
This is an excellent result! Although it was predictable! This project has no analogues and what he offers is fantastic!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

Wow, thread is more than 100 pages now.

Actually i wasn't aware there is a area showing current investments in the web site but there is one (maybe they just add)

Total of PRE-ICO in USD1,754,809.68 which is very good start. I believe Project deserve more but that's good too.

nice statistics, thanks for sharing and great to see that see pre-ico is going to 2 millions dollars  Tongue

We can add 5 million dollars they put from their pockets too and we have near 7 million dollars. It is a very decent amount.

Also, it is still pre-sale and their ico will start in one month. There will plenty of investments too.
This is an excellent result! Although it was predictable! This project has no analogues and what he offers is fantastic!
yes it is an exceptional result as well as it was predictable and we are only at the pre-sale, when it starts the ico will reach the hard cap surely before the expected time,so mrk token is an internal currency (utility token) who knows what his value will be?...
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:33:00 PM

1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:42:18 PM

1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
This seems confusing at the first glance but if you consider it this might be a very good idea
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:42:45 PM

This seems confusing at the first glance but if you consider it this might be a very good idea
I don't think so. If they make a good platform until 2019 they can make a lot of income through the platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: