Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Èverything is quite good about this project but, one thing I don't understand is the need for second stage of ICO?

I think is to keep some sort of liquidity for the future, many ico do that.

I think multi stage ICO's are very common now for the fact that it will actually enable more investors to participate but with lesser discounts. It's also an effective marketing strategy. Imho. Smiley
After some time, new investors will appear, because during this time the project team will show their efficiency. So I think this is win-win option.

Yes, I think the main reason for the 2nd stage is that after a year they can show a much more developed and mature platform which will attract new investors. Still don't know if I like this idea, though.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Someone will participate. And then they will accuse Mark.space of fraud. And Mark.space will still have to refute the accusations. As a result of negative rumors, investors will suffer.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

What is the advantages for be developers ?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Someone will participate. And then they will accuse Mark.space of fraud. And Mark.space will still have to refute the accusations. As a result of negative rumors, investors will suffer.
Well, they need to warn everyone in every social media/connection they have.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

well, pretty funny to see that they already attracted faker/scammer Smiley normally this is a indicator for being an interesting project, who gained enough awareness out there, to get scammers on the hypetrain Smiley

hope, people are not dumb to fall into this trap ><"
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:32 PM

I think it's not worth mentioning scammers on the main page, At any time will appear new scam twitter page.. And it will be endless. In each successful project, there are such mirrors, serious investors have known about this, and avoid them.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance, Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance, Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.

that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.

openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:36 PM

I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.

Yes, this project is one year at least, so holding that amount of time, will get you the most profits, if that is what you want, I think if people want quick profits, they should just daytrade, they could earn a lot if they could do it right, for project, its a more secure way to earn, day trading is riskier than do ICOs.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

The only thing I do not like about this project is the second round of the ICO, which will take place after a very long time.
A lot can change during the year.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

i believe that no project can guarantee a fast return, in my opinion investors must adopt a strategy of long-hold, with a little wait they can get good results even x100 why not? i'm waiting for the second round of the ico...
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:52:43 PM

Well we all know that a lot of companies are working on VR, google, apple, facebook.. so MARK.SPACE is amoung a great list.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

yes only hodl a lil bit. fast growing is not the best. Better slow and stable. If more and more investors will join the project it would be the best.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:07 PM

yes only hodl a lil bit. fast growing is not the best. Better slow and stable. If more and more investors will join the project it would be the best.

vr blockchain project are totally for long term. it takes a huge amount of time and developement to get the project ready for new investing partnerships, but if the ship set sail, only a big fat storm can hold it in bay Smiley

learn to hodl!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

The only thing I do not like about this project is the second round of the ICO, which will take place after a very long time.
A lot can change during the year.

I know this was talked about a week or 2 ago. Did the devs ever state the reason behind that?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:13 PM

vr blockchain project are totally for long term. it takes a huge amount of time and developement to get the project ready for new investing partnerships, but if the ship set sail, only a big fat storm can hold it in bay Smiley

learn to hodl!
Yep you can look at vibe hub. Their ICO was extremely successful and now their tokens are very expensive
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: