Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

MARK.SPACE ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/markspace

According to icomarks the soft cap for the project is 15K ETH but what if that amount is not raised by the end crowdsale?

Maybe the information is not updated as far as i know they were already on the clear. Welll i will check the wp later just to be sure.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.
And it comes together with a phase, where the market seems to recover.  Smiley

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

According to icomarks the soft cap for the project is 15K ETH but what if that amount is not raised by the end crowdsale?

Maybe the information is not updated as far as i know they were already on the clear. Welll i will check the wp later just to be sure.
I think they are too, but i have taken a look on the website and the detailed information on how much have been raised it totaled too 10k eth more or less including the btc contribution.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

If they do not collect a soft cap, they will continue to develop the project with the money that they will have. This is my forecast. Since I do not think that in this case they will close the project and return the money to investors.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

yes the ico rate is very nice, and also Mark.Space has now reached 6000 Holders. You can read here more about. Smiley

https://medium.com/@markspace/dear-friends-and-community-f8e41bd06169

6000 holders and 8.5 rating are nice, mark.space has increasing their publicity and recognition by cryptoworld everyday.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

yes the ico rate is very nice, and also Mark.Space has now reached 6000 Holders. You can read here more about. Smiley

6000 holders and 8.5 rating are nice, mark.space has increasing their publicity and recognition by cryptoworld everyday.

I really admire this project, and especially its marketing strategy, since information about this project is on many resources, and this project is very noticeable on the Internet.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

6000 holder with 282 pages thread.

Mark.space has a very big and talkative community it seems.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
selectiveico

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

great project, I highly recommended

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

6000 holder with 282 pages thread.

Mark.space has a very big and talkative community it seems.

thats true. this is best place to invest that VR is future technology, it will give many benefit for us.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

I really admire this project, and especially its marketing strategy, since information about this project is on many resources, and this project is very noticeable on the Internet.
I agree, they are putting advertisements on highly frequented sites in the crypto world like coinmarketcap. Thanks to this they are reaching many people.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

15k ETH soft cap is surely not correct. In the whitepaper it clearly states that they don't really have a soft cap, because they already invested their own money and because of it, the project will go on regardless.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

If they do not collect a soft cap, they will continue to develop the project with the money that they will have. This is my forecast. Since I do not think that in this case they will close the project and return the money to investors.
Maybe, but what is the point to make a softcap, if they go further no matter, how much money they raised?
Usually they stop the project and give the money back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
Merited by beeelzebub (3)

Maybe, but what is the point to make a softcap, if they go further no matter, how much money they raised?

I think the figures on ICOmarks are wrong since they state the soft and hard cap in ETH while in the white paper there is no soft cap and the hard cap is 35 million US Dollars. You can't really convert it due to the volatility of crypto. One day 1 ETH is $750, the next day it is $1000.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

I think the figures on ICOmarks are wrong since they state the soft and hard cap in ETH while in the white paper there is no soft cap and the hard cap is 35 million US Dollars. You can't really convert it due to the volatility of crypto. One day 1 ETH is $750, the next day it is $1000.
I guess the smaller sum (either in ETH or USD) will go at the end of ICO regardless the situation in the cryptomarket. But they probably equalled ETH to some fixed price in USD while calculating their caps.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

howareyou15

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

What the pitty, I would invest in case you would burn part of the tokens and keep portion of the tokens for later sell on exchanges for platform development. The interest in your ICO is not big and this will probably not change once you are on exchanges with your token metrics.  And there is too many good running ICOs at the moment to invest in, so I will skip this one, sorry. Good luck with the project!
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

DYOR! THis term should be used more in crypto. ICO's spend money on every front, including buying better ratings. I am in no was accusing markspace of this, just stating that everyone should DYOR

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

no one should invest in an ico just because he likes the name or because he has seen a high rating on the comparison sites, but they have to do their research read the whitepaper, the roadmap and then draw their own conclusions, however markspace has all the cards in rule to be a winning project if already 6k holders have given confidence to the project there will be a reason...
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: