Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

I think the figures on ICOmarks are wrong since they state the soft and hard cap in ETH while in the white paper there is no soft cap and the hard cap is 35 million US Dollars. You can't really convert it due to the volatility of crypto. One day 1 ETH is $750, the next day it is $1000.

Does that mean they are going to cash out the cryptocurrencies they received to fiat immediately after the ICO? What kind of tax do they have to pay if they cash out everything at once?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
You are absolutely right I don't recommend anybody to even look at those useless ratings. Most of them are paid in my opinion.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
You are absolutely right I don't recommend anybody to even look at those useless ratings. Most of them are paid in my opinion.

it is always the best to do your own researches about an project on the internet Smiley check reviews, linked in profiles and so on ><"

it is your money, you intended to invest!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

it is always the best to do your own researches about an project on the internet Smiley check reviews, linked in profiles and so on ><"

Such rating platforms are good for finding the basic information, often ICO projects sites have incomprehensible interface, or need spend a lot of time to reading whitepaper for finding important information - when everything in one place this is convenient.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

There are also good sites, I will not advertise here, you can also look at the ratings of the ICO bloggers from Youtube.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

Such rating platforms are good for finding the basic information, often ICO projects sites have incomprehensible interface, or need spend a lot of time to reading whitepaper for finding important information - when everything in one place this is convenient.
I don't think all ratings are payed, but to trust them without double check the project makes no sense for me too.
Thayer have all needed links to information of projects which helps you. And the conclusion is also helpful to avoid a ico which defently makes no sense.
Unfortunately there are lots of people just buy if top rated
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

I don't think all ratings are payed, but to trust them without double check the project makes no sense for me too.
Thayer have all needed links to information of projects which helps you. And the conclusion is also helpful to avoid a ico which defently makes no sense.

A more subtle version of recommendations given by ico rating sites is ratings given by so called twitter 'influencers' - the twitter personalities that have amassed lots of popularity and trust from the general community. I won't name any names, but there have been cases where the shill has been real.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

A more subtle version of recommendations given by ico rating sites is ratings given by so called twitter 'influencers' - the twitter personalities that have amassed lots of popularity and trust from the general community. I won't name any names, but there have been cases where the shill has been real.
There are really credible service providers in this segment, we can still count on some, of course, doing our own research, the majority of these platforms seek a form of fixed profitability through their classifications, has in fact become, in most cases, just pushers
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I think that site for ico rating is not that bad, that give some advices and some key features about the ico, and you can compare rates. It’s something that investors have the habits to look. That give visibility to projects, and its a pretty good thing for the sucess of a project like MARK.SPACE.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.
And it comes together with a phase, where the market seems to recover.  Smiley

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
Especially you should not trust free sites, because, as you know, these sites just do advertising for projects that they will pay
StarSLight

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
StarSLight

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I think that site for ico rating is not that bad, that give some advices and some key features about the ico, and you can compare rates. It’s something that investors have the habits to look. That give visibility to projects, and its a pretty good thing for the sucess of a project like MARK.SPACE.
This is not quite true. There are certainly sites that give true estimates, but mostly these sites are paid and free of charge no one is ready to give good ratings
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.
And it comes together with a phase, where the market seems to recover.  Smiley

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
Especially you should not trust free sites, because, as you know, these sites just do advertising for projects that they will pay

You've scored very well, Most rating sites have a profit from the projects. Research must always be done. maybe a project has a high rating at the beginning and after it may not work, or if it does not get its money for promotion it can give it a rather small rating only to cause problems.
It is best to invest in what you think is working or might work; in what you like or are interested in. Indeed, you can have the good fortune money just by investing blindly in a project without knowing it, based only on ratings. but not always ratings are real.

Especially since today the projects on blockchain or multiplied and the competition is very high.
MARK.SPACE is a future project from my point of view.
VR is becoming more and more popular and I think it will have a great success

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

MARK.SPACE ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/markspace

I don't who know did the analysis here but it differs slightly with ICO bench a week ago. One of the experts listed these points:

- Does not clearly define the problem they're solving. Is it that people don't have time? Is it online 3D retail made available? What's the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use SKYPE?
- Explanatory video hardly explains anything.
- 3D retail not gonna work for all industries. Especially upper class clothing and luxury brands: people have an experience shopping, try things out before buying, sometimes it is a status thing. 3VR at current stage of development and accesibility is not going to change that yet.
- Team has no advisors.
- Team member links to FB pages and/or wikipedia for the ICE hockey guy. Should it be an inspiration of confidence? How does ICE hockey skills relate to VR and this project?

My question is, has any of this changed for MarkSpace to score a 4.1 now? I am not trying to be the bogeyman but since we are all invested in this exciting project, we ought to know.
Which one from the experts who listed these points? whats his/her name?
And i dont really get it, but if youre looking for the composition, you can check it here : https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space/ratings#ratings

He was among the only few experts who took care to list down his points for the rating. And therefore, that rating will have more weightage in people's mind. I would appreciate if the devs clarify or come up with some rebuttals.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:50:47 PM

the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

If you haven't tried it yet:

Go to demo (https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034)
Go near the Rover showroom
Click on the orange rover parked outside (dont forget to keep speaker on)

Your link was not working for me. There was a request for a login.
Thisone worked: https://demo.mark.space/
Than use map to jump to the car.

Cool feature with the motor sound and awesome Jaguar next to the rover.
But still to move with the mouse is not good.

Looking forward to jump into Mar.Space word with VR glases.

It certainly looks promising

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

There are already some games that let you chat online with tons of people in a 3d environment, but those are mostly for fun, mark.space goes beyond to the point of a literal space for you and/or your shop market, so using chat with skype or other method is a necessity here.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: