Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance.  (Read 5002 times)
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

I think bitcoin quality price very promising although arise various problems such as segwit definitely not able to make the dominance of bitcoin decreased because still a lot of interested persons as one of the type of coins a very nice of altcoin other current began to appear.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:12 PM

I think bitcoin quality price very promising although arise various problems such as segwit definitely not able to make the dominance of bitcoin decreased because still a lot of interested persons as one of the type of coins a very nice of altcoin other current began to appear.
bitcoin still have it's way to arise among other crypto, it doesn't get late or been too dumped to forget, it was highly used in doing transactions that makes it more in demand like some corrections that offers freebies and mass adoption for convenience.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:06:19 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Source: (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage)

Any ideas about why this is happening?

It is literally normal and just fine that bitcoin is really making it to the top of reaching such a great pump and rise into its price rate despite of all the odds and issues that it has encountered few days, weeks and even months ago. This just imply that bitcoin is really dominating and slowly but surely rising making it more beneficial for its users with the help of the rise of the demands and support from all the potential investors that got into bitcoin.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

It is just a tough proof that despite all odds and circumstances bitcoin has face within the past days, weeks and even months, still bitcoin is capable of regaining its loss and making its price rate rise into peak once again specially it has already reached the highest price which is equivalent to $6,000 from the year it was existed which makes it a history and an implication that bitcoin can make it more to the top and an implication that many potential investors and consumers are still on bitcoin making the demands high and rises the price rate.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

I think bitcoin is a bery strong cryptocurrency, and that it will continue to dominate the market and nothing can stop it now from increasing iys rate. I think bitcoin has been a bery promising coin since it has started, and now the people who invested in it are now enjoying their profit.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:29:57 AM

I think bitcoin is a bery strong cryptocurrency, and that it will continue to dominate the market and nothing can stop it now from increasing iys rate. I think bitcoin has been a bery promising coin since it has started, and now the people who invested in it are now enjoying their profit.
Your right, even though a lot of crisis and attacks happened  to bitcoin but still can managed to face it. Actually, we are the one who made this coin into stronger and better from others. As the community fully support with crypto, the more bitcoin will get crash others and soar over them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:33 AM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.
Yes for now bitcoin is the unstoppable cryptocurrency among all cryptocurrencies. Many people is using bitcoin and a lot of people is now investing with bitcoin. The highest price of bitcoin is one proof that bitcoin is really the best.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:37 AM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.
Yes for now bitcoin is the unstoppable cryptocurrency among all cryptocurrencies. Many people is using bitcoin and a lot of people is now investing with bitcoin. The highest price of bitcoin is one proof that bitcoin is really the best.
As much as you can, just enjoy the every little piece of the profit that you can get in bitcoin or else you will regret it. As of now, yes it is the best among the cryptocurrencies because of the benefits and the opportunities that we can get in bitcoin but there will be a time that bitcoin will be over performed by another cryptocurrency which is better so as of now, let just enjoy the things that we can enjoy in bitcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:37:28 AM

--image--

There can be a few explanations

For example, one of these explanations may be about a concerted effort of some market entities to bring down the Bitcoin domination via altcoins as well as Bitcoin clones which coincided with the controversy heating up in the Bitcoin camp during the months you mentioned. Obviously, this effort has failed (at least, for now), and people started going back to Bitcoin from the altcoins they bought earlier. Whether we will see more such efforts is open to debate (this largely depends on how well Bitcoin goes along), but today Bitcoin has proved its market domination

I think this is all just temporary due to the news regarding the upcoming forks, people have been highly incentivized to hold onto their Bitcoin so they can cash out after the forks have taken place.

I would discount altcoins just yet in terms of market dominance, ETH is still a strong contender with almost as much dominance as Bitcoin

But isn't Ethereum just yet another altcoin?

Though I agree that other altcoins (like Litecoin) are not strong competitors to Bitcoin so far, and it remains to be seen if they will ever be. That said, we should not forget about Bitcoin Cash either. Its price is still very high compared to other coins (apart from the regular Bitcoin itself, obviously), and this is a separate issue which needs its own explanation. Should we consider it as an altcoin in its own right? Then why is its price so high? Or should we rather think of it as Bitcoin's evil twin, so to speak?

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:23 AM

I think bitcoin never ever lost its dominance, In fact bitcoin is dominant over all crypto currencies from very beginning and we can expect that it will remain as dominant for ever. Bitcoin is in fact the very first digital currency mainly created for online shopping etc but now we can see that it is even use in local shops for shopping. the shopkeepers interested to accept bitcoin for shopping. The popularity and importance of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, which is making the future of bitcoin more bright.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

This is due to many big online stores are now accepting bitcoin.And this will continue to dominate through years,due to many will adopt bitcoin.Its always be the leader of all cryptocurrency and nothing will defeat it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

I was shocked when I opened the wallet and it turns out the price of 1 btc = $ 6024, I wonder if that makes the price skyrocket to $ 6024, whereas a week ago the price was only about $ 5200. It looks like the $ 10,000 price will be achieved this year.
Same here. I was also surprised. My main job on Bitcoin is working and getting paid, and I don’t even get chance to check out what the price is or all those stuffs, but today I just checked and it was already at the rate of $6,158.27. Now I am also sure price of bitcoin will definitely will test $10,000 levels before end of this year. Fasten your belts to get ready.
Yeah, all the ludicrous predictions sound less and less insane. Smiley
It is just the matter of time which decides most of the things. Bitcoin is no doubt a very profitable thing and the ones who are investing in bitcoin now will surely be able to earn a very good amount of money in the future. Bitcoin is the top ranked crypto currency and decrease in market price for some short period of time doesn’t actually change the worth of something.

I wonder how many people are actually investing though. Most people who I know either know nothing about crypto or don't invest in it. I know only three people who have bought Bitcoin and only two of them bought some other cryptos as well. Everyone else doesn't seem to really care. Their loss I guess.
It is a matter of location basically. People around you might be unaware of bitcoin due to under development or anything like this. Developed countries are more into BTC because their people are into technology. However, it is not something to be worried about. Bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are making progress and they will soon reach every person out there. No doubt, still a large portion of world population is unaware of digital currencies.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

I think that the whole changes which we are able to observe lately are caused by bitcoin fork. You should wait few days r probably even week to see it how it look like for real. Maybe this change will be continued maybe not. Regaining dominace by bitcoin is truth but better wait a couple of days and see the wider chart and then infer from numbers.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

I was shocked when I opened the wallet and it turns out the price of 1 btc = $ 6024, I wonder if that makes the price skyrocket to $ 6024, whereas a week ago the price was only about $ 5200. It looks like the $ 10,000 price will be achieved this year.
Same here. I was also surprised. My main job on Bitcoin is working and getting paid, and I don’t even get chance to check out what the price is or all those stuffs, but today I just checked and it was already at the rate of $6,158.27. Now I am also sure price of bitcoin will definitely will test $10,000 levels before end of this year. Fasten your belts to get ready.
It is just the matter of time which decides most of the things. Bitcoin is no doubt a very profitable thing and the ones who are investing in bitcoin now will surely be able to earn a very good amount of money in the future. Bitcoin is the top ranked crypto currency and decrease in market price for some short period of time doesn’t actually change the worth of something.

I wonder how many people are actually investing though. Most people who I know either know nothing about crypto or don't invest in it. I know only three people who have bought Bitcoin and only two of them bought some other cryptos as well. Everyone else doesn't seem to really care. Their loss I guess.
It is a matter of location basically. People around you might be unaware of bitcoin due to under development or anything like this. Developed countries are more into BTC because their people are into technology. However, it is not something to be worried about. Bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are making progress and they will soon reach every person out there. No doubt, still a large portion of world population is unaware of digital currencies.
I agree to that. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrencies are making progress and slowly but surely they are getting notice by the people in different parts of the world. Bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies are known as a good form of money and because of their progress it will be the reason for them to be popular and if the people will recognize the popularity of bitcoin then they will get curios and they will try bitcoin and use it by themselves.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Bitcoin has always been dominating the market. After breaking through the $6000 mark I see a brighter days ahead. Even there is a fork Bitcoin will remain dominant.

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:59:53 AM

It keeps on dominating the blockchain nowadays because bitcoin  is really gaining some popularity and I think for the long term it will be in its dominance so no doubt no one could down btc even other altcoins keep on rising it will do the same also.
Having hardfork happen last Oct 25, still doesn't give a huge impact to its price. This means that bitcoin still have a power to dominate, not only of being popular but it have a strong foundation in the world of crypto and in the community. Because people already know that bitcoin is a gaining and potentially profitable investment that no other altcoins can compete to bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

I attend one of the most renowned universities in the world, so development is not an issue whatsoever. That's what makes it so surprising to me that so few people are actively involved in crypto around me, since they are the first that would come to mind when thinking about crypto (tech and science nerds with finance backgrounds).
But just as you've said, it's their loss. I can't do any more than talk about it when they ask. If they don't want to join the party now I'll just have to hope that they won't bug me for money or presents later. Otherwise I'll have to look for new friends, since I don't like it when people who ignore opportunities that were thrown right in their face end up complaining in retrospection.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

I agree that the price correction in bitcoin is taking place now that's why the value keeps appreciating day by day and even the upcoming hard fork does not affect bitcoin price negatively, I think it is fair for bitcoin to gain dominance over other alts besides it is really obvious that the market gap of bitcoin is really far behind those alts.

It is very important to be the bitcoin value increase more and more. The bright future of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and the income of the bitcoin will give the high profit if we will invest the money in it, the price of the bitcoin is being appreciated by the people who want to make the bright future with the bitcoin and the income as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

I think bitcoin never ever lost its dominance, In fact bitcoin is dominant over all crypto currencies from very beginning and we can expect that it will remain as dominant for ever. Bitcoin is in fact the very first digital currency mainly created for online shopping etc but now we can see that it is even use in local shops for shopping. the shopkeepers interested to accept bitcoin for shopping. The popularity and importance of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, which is making the future of bitcoin more bright.

I guess this is no more than wishful thinking on your part

I refer to your claim that "now we can see that it is even use[d] in local shops for shopping" and "the shopkeepers [are] interested to accept bitcoin for shopping". This is not even close to being a half-truth. The shopkeepers are not interested in Bitcoin as a means of payment (though they can be interested in it as a vehicle for speculation). They are interested in fiat as they have always been. Were it not so, they would accept Bitcoin directly which they don't do since they use payment processors like BitPay and their likes to instantly convert the bitcoins people are paying for their goods and service into fiat. This is the harsh reality whether you like it or not, and you have to face it if you don't want to remain delusional. The popularity of Bitcoin comes via its use for speculation exclusively, not through real life commerce

kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

Bitcoin has always been dominating the market. After breaking through the $6000 mark I see a brighter days ahead. Even there is a fork Bitcoin will remain dominant.
Since the time bitcoin was introduced to this world, I can only see the graph of bitcoin going up and up most of the times. There are only few occasions when the market price of bitcoin has decreased, but most of the times it was one and only bitcoin having the number 1 ranking amongst all other coins. At present, everyone is talking about bitcoin and it is bitcoin which is grabbing the attention of all of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: