Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

For me, the most attractive concept about bitcoin is the ability to earn using the internet and my devices at home, This gave me an opportunity which stated as just an extra income but has grown to be a good paying job, i’m actually planning to go full time if this proves to be stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

i think the most famous thing that people usually say know about bitcoin is its price, bitcoin has risen from 1000$ in the begining of 2017 and eand up with nearly 15000$ in the end of the year, so it rises so fast that making it an abnormal coins on the world but very attracting people.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

I liked this questioning. I would say that Bitcoin is a preview of what we will have in the future with regard to currencies. (I would not say anything else after that, I would now let the novice do his personal research and find out what lies behind what I said.)
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

NOUVELLE PLATEFORME

http://www.altcoin.io/?kid=KF0R8

2018 🚀🚀🚀
I the most attractive concept about bitcoin is when you use it it can be it as your source of income or it can be your additional income, also because its value that increasing rapidly that make people shown interest about it. Therefore bitcoin community is also growing, that cause of rising value because it really do believe that the higher the demand of people it will rise also it value of bitcoin.
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

I believe that there are two; decentralization and profitable. Bitcoin is profitable to most of its users especiallly its investors since as time passes by, the market value of Bitcoin is getting more expensive. It is also decentralized, the pofit that the investors and users are earning can be used as they would like to also, the transaction fees are low and sometimes faster than in regular currency.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

the most attractive concept of it is the price of it in the market, because if you have a bitcoin you can be a millionaire and if you an investment in it expect to get a high profit everyday,
fort me that is the best concept of bitcoin, but in others the best concept of bitcoin is the way you earn from it because it is so easy to earn bitcoin and you can earn it by waiting or just sleeping.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

In my own opinion, the most attractive about bitcoin is it's price. Buy or invest more when it is low. Withdraw when it is high. In that way, you can earn passively.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

The possibility of bitcoin is the most attractive concept of bitcoin..The possibility is that after the increase of bitcoin.my balance will be increase & sometimes it can be doubled..
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
One thing they said to me that encouraged me to join is the amount of money they're(my friends) are earning. It's more than what my parents earn, with less effort. And besides we're still students, it made me think that it's ridiculous how a student can earn huge load of cash without sacrificing much and releasing a single penny.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

For me, one of the most attractive concept about bitcoin is that it offers a lot of opportunities for all the person who wants to earn money. It has a simple system that only requires internet to access. Its nature that it is decentralize makes it more interesting for me. Plus the big potential of bitcoin to continuously increase its value got me to it.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

I believe the most attractive part of BTC is freedom. Well, this is the first time in humanity´s history when money has been made by common people and the common purpose. I don't know, I have a PhD in History and to me, this is a historic moment which will define the future, as well as economy is taking a whole new path when rising from the people instead of from the few.
If we see how money has been working for the last centuries, we can see how it was based on slavery, as it is based now: a bunch of people with a lot of money slavering a few (clothes industries for instance). Well, now we have cryptocurrencies, an asset with a value which is made by a group of people who decides to work together.
There is a long path ahead. INternet is not in every house in the world yet. But when I think in the future, I see a place where money has another concept, something more "equal", maybe, I don't know.
Whatever happens the truth is: we have already created the first decentralized asset and, for the moment, we are doing well.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

The decentralized concept of BTC attracted me the most. I am happy to know that no one else control my money except for my wife.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

The decentralized concept of BTC attracted me the most. I am happy to know that no one else control my money except for my wife.  Grin
Payouts are absolutely limitless throughout the world, take a few seconds to several hours and cost a negligible flat fee.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

For me, one of the most attractive concept about bitcoin is that it offers a lot of opportunities for all the person who wants to earn money. It has a simple system that only requires internet to access. Its nature that it is decentralize makes it more interesting for me. Plus the big potential of bitcoin to continuously increase its value got me to it.

A group of people create innovative technology that underpins the liberalization of personal finances and the elimination of the need for banking and financial institutions (including state governments, central and commercial banks) to mediate between two countries.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Definitely decentralization. No government nor country will ever touch my investment, well, except for the exchanges my bitcoins will be going through in order for it to become fiat money. For newbies, bitcoins are just like stocks for kids. Price goes up, you sell; when price goes down, buy and hold then sell.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

I think Persuading somebody who don't know much about bitcoin is currently simpler than some time recently. The high esteem that bitcoin accomplished is the most appealing idea about it. Everyone needs to profit and that is the weapon you use to persuade them. When you demonstrate to them the amount they can make out of bitcoin, they will give you their complete consideration and afterward you can disclose to them the rest.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

in my opinion, the interesting idea that bitcoin has is financially free, bitcoin has a very powerful network protocol, and decentralized blockchain technology makes me fall in love with bitcoin. has bitcoin like having a personal BANK.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

It really helps a lot, individual people, family and the whole community or even the country, it helps a lot in making transactions more easy without any hassle going to a bank making some withdrawal and it is the worst thing that I am encountering every time I fall in line in a bank by just doing deposit or withdrawals, aside from that, it awakes us in the opportunity that having a digital currency in the future is possible.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Bitcoin is the first, certainly the most famous and already operating system for Internet money, it has many extremely well-designed economic and defense mechanisms
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

if the concept I can use bitcoin around the world and bitcoin can be a precious digital currency Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: