Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2818 times)
kunalqwe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

The most attractive thing about bitcoin is we can make so much profit from bit coins
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:12 AM

I think the most interesting concept in Bitcoin is where we make an investment transaction very easily whenever and wherever we are .. from people who do not know the technology and who already know the technology can certainly do it ..
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
I will let the newbie understands that Bitcoin has some unique features that breaks the ice due the following:
a. Price- Bitcoin has huge potential for the future profit. it is comparatively volatile and has the tendency of generating maximum returns
b. Decentralization- The investor has the liberty regarding where or how to use bitcoin. Government has little or no influence in Bitcoin transactions
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:26:53 AM

I think the most important thing that is in bitcoin is that you can at your disposal set your own wallet without interference from others. Which means you have the freedom to manage it, this is what many people want.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

For the newbie right there. Welcome to the world of bitcoin. The most attractive concept about the bitcoin that we can tell you that earning bitcoin is easy especially if you join the signature campaign. Bitcoin doesn't need a lot of time it easy to adapt just read more threads on this site.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
The most appealing concept of bitcoin is the profit and investment. Investing in the bitcoin is a smart choice for people who wants a lot of profits. Bitcoin is a source of income nowadays because of the profit and mining in the faucets sites. The most appealing part of the bitcoin is its value that continue to increase. It is a life changing perceptions about the online currency.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

The most excellent concept of the bitcoin. Bitcoin has a higher price of cryptocurrency more than. To the newbie, you are not too late to invest bitcoin because bitcoin is yearly or monthly increasing the value.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

For me the most interesting concept of Bitcoin is it as a decentralized asset. There are also some other attractive feature like it's value, superfast transaction, has privacy and is also very volatile which is good for traders. Bitcoin's price is now super duper high that it is now half million worth of our local currrency and that pretty impressive when it come's to a digital money it surpassed almost any valuable centralized asset these days so how much more in the near future? My only concern is that it is too hard to earn even a single Bitcoin now and that makes me feel like I was too late to earn now. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

The only can I say to the newbie. Bitcoin has a good concept you don’t need to go some remittance to transfer money or pay with some else. You can earn bitcoin anywhere you just need an internet connection, and last things is bitcoin no income taxes to be paid.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

The most attractive concept about bitcoin is the increasing value or price of the bitcoin. It is very easy to earn more money in bitcoin. It gives an extra income for every individual who join in bitcoin. It makes every Bitcoiner become a millionaire. I can say that one of the mostattractive concept of bitcoin is that it has no taxes to be pay of every businessman. It is easy to invest. As the time goes by the value of the bitcoin become higher and higher. Bitcoin has different purpose and goals why this was created. Many people attracts especially I and my cousins in the service that been created. Also I attracted me so much in the new perception in the online business that is now I, you and us to earn very is in a matter of minutes, hour as much as week.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

The price, namely it's capacity of being a store of value. People know realise that it might be too late to accumulate gold right now so the next big thing--the new gold being bitcoin--they now flock to it hoping it would make them rich easily.
DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

The most attracting part in bitcoin is that it has a the brightest future amongst all the crypto currency and most of the people trust it. In encouraging other people to invest in bitcoin you can just make them aware of it existence and let bitcoin's performance do the rest.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

I think the most attractive thing about it is the fact that we can be able to use bitcoin like money in buying things, particularly things online, and the fact that we can actually invest in bitcoin which very practical because of it's volatility that gives us a chance to earn more when the price is high and use it for various purposes for the cause of earning.

CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:36:18 PM

For me,i think the best concept about bitcoin,it is the first digital crypto currency,
It's equal to gold.Its digital.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

undocumented transaction and keeping our identity anonymous,
the price in the market.. being volatile that is very profitable for investors or holder of bitcoin..
the stong value and the whole world now is being awaken with bitcoin ..
can easily send and get from and to other people you know !
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

The most interesting part of Bitcoin is its price and nothing else has a better factor than Bitcoin. I have made huge profits from trading activities using Bitcoin's long-term investor and Bitcoin. Also I mostly keep the bitcoins I've been looking at in the future potential. Bitcoin has a huge potential for future and I want to spend this advantage otherwise, Bitcoin is not a good choice for trading. Because the average time for trading of Bitcoin is 30 minutes. Which is the main roadback for Bitcoin which is accepted as a mainstream currency
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

I think the most attractive thing about it is the fact that we can be able to use bitcoin like money in buying things, particularly things online, and the fact that we can actually invest in bitcoin which very practical because of it's volatility that gives us a chance to earn more when the price is high and use it for various purposes for the cause of earning.
Right.The very first thing that attracts me about bitcoin is definitely its price.I could even be a millionaire in just a year if the price continues to soar high.Plus the fact that it's tax-free.I'm free to earn bitcoin as much as i can without the intervention of the government.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Of course the most interesting thing about bitcoin is, bitcoin prices will always go up year by year, even month to month. and also to get bitcoin very easily. only the security is lacking

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

of the same ones who just do not even know about bitcoin? Bitcoin is about money and how you can earn it with bitcoin and different types of altcoin. That's my little bitcoin share as long as you only spend time and time in the world of crypto currency and love what you do .This is what I do now. So let us just keep on doing so.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

It's rapidly increasing price is most attractive thing ever.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: