Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2818 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

There many reasons why bitcoin is so attractive its because it could be easily to earn money and doesn't much more time to be fucos. This kind of investment is once in our lifetime so much better to grab this opportunity to achieved a good profit in the future.  Smiley
There are so many reason why bitcoin is so attractive cause it give high income to his investors. It is good opportunity to join in bitcoin you are the boss of your time, even you are at home you earned unlimited income a good profit in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

The most attractive concept about the bitcoin is sending the values around the world with the technology of blockchain until right now there are no hacking issues on the bitcoin's network and the price of bitcoin is always increasing years by years. We can send the values without third party like banks, it is really transpiring in decentralizing. It is the first concept in the world never be thought by the economy analyst before it.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

According to me there are two new ideas in bitcoin. As a matter of first importance, the venture trait of bitcoin. We have to realize that mine workers who began delving bitcoins in the good old days and the individuals who purchase heaps of bitcoins are currently tycoons. This requires just a little whole of cash put resources into the beginning time. Another idea is the obscurity of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a solid market in numerous unlawful territories, since exchanges between two individuals can enhance security by utilizing bitcoins, and it is likewise exceptionally effective.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

I think there are two new concepts in bitcoin. First of all, the investment attribute of bitcoin. We need to know that miners who started digging bitcoins in the early days and those who buy lots of bitcoins are now millionaires. This requires only a small sum of money invested in the early stage. Another concept is the anonymity of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a strong market in many illegal areas, because transfers between two people can improve safety by using bitcoins, and it is also very efficient.
I think the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

The high expected growth for your investment it is really attractive concept of bitcoin. It is so good to be true just within a short term investment, no hassle, stress-free and convenient to every user,  we can earn a lot.  It is also available for all,  to the students, with jobs.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Personally, what attracted me to Bitcoin the most is the fact that I can earn big money from the comfort of my home at the time that I want. I organize and manage my time and I can still earn good money to be able to provide to my family, I can even save and invest for my future and the future of my family.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

I just like the lesson it taught which is, keep patience and learn to stand up after falling down LOL
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Bitcoin is of greater value compared to fiat
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.

Yes, this is one of the most attractive concept of bitcoin. You can have anregular job and do this as a sideline. Earning money at your most convienient time is something rarely offered. And the good thing is that you are sometimes earning more from your sideline than your regular job. Before you knowbit, you are your own boss now

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

depends who you're talking too?!
overall, Bitcoin is supposed to be decentralized, egalitarian, and transparent. It supposed to be give freedom to people to spend anytime anywhere their money free from bank and government. Ofcourse, this is the vision and just pure idealism of Satoshi Nakamoto. Right now, what makes it interesting is it's price. It's a risk worth taking because we all know sooner or later it will bounce back and money invested will be doubled or more.

-I appreciate correction if what I believe is wrong about bitcoin.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

In my opinion, the most interesting part of bitcoin you can use in convincing a NEWBIE is its price. The price movement as at last year was explosive and everyone would have wanted to jump into the bandwagon of bitcoin at that moment. For me, this is the most attractive part one can use to convince a NEWBIE
We can see  a lot of fluctuation in the bitcoin price therefore it is difficult to convince a newbie about its price, but we can convince a person about bitcoin through the profit that we are getting from bitcoin.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

I guess the most attractive concept of bitcoin is that it can provide a huge profit and good source of income and then it helps with our transaction or payment method.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

For me, the most attractive concept about bitcoin is a good opportunity to everyone and easy get a lot of money. Everyone needs a good and easy way to earn lot of money so, bitcoin is attractive to everyone and bitcoin history is a wonderful to know what is about bitcoin. Attractive concept about bitcoin is when a person get a lot money using this opportunity and if we know it is legit payment many people are interest and attractive this opportunity.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:52:22 AM by crustycrab666

Bitcoin provides the concept of payment as well as an attractive investment. Starting from the way of mining, supply is limited, until the trend of price changes tend to increase from year to year.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Bitcoin provides the concept of payment as well as an attractive investment. Starting from the way of mining, supply is limited, until the trend of price changes tend to increase from year to year.

The most attractive concept about bitcoin are the opportunities they can give to all of us, one of those are the jobs which can give us earn income and the investment that will double your money invested. Other reason is because of being unique in terms of transactions, its system or the process is easy to manipulate.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

The most attractive concept about bitcoin are the opportunities they can give to all of us, one of those are the jobs which can give us earn income and the investment that will double your money invested. Other reason is because of being unique in terms of transactions, its system or the process is easy to manipulate.

I'm adding that Bitcoin security is ultimately secure and no one ever hacked its system (blockchain technology). Bitcoin is also non-counterfeitable which means there is no that will be able to create a fake bitcoin and all Bitcoin that anyone is hodling is purely genuine unlike the paper money that majority of the people are using, for me this are the most attractive features of Bitcoin, Its Security and Genuineness. Cool
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

in whole to bitcoin prices that become attractive features, bitcoin decentralization system into one of the uniqueness of this currency and plus has a fairly unexpected transaction and not too costly for the cost of delivery transactions in the by now compared past WU and profitable for each and every one users who create investments in bitcoin.
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

I am a newbie and the best part I liked was that its thrilling natire dealing with something so unnatural is really great
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

All stocks need to be invested but this is something in which you can get the stock without even investments
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

I am convinced that the main problem of poverty is that of the centralized system so that it never gives the poor to flourish, the presence of bitcoin that brings a new system of decentralization becomes the right solution so as to significantly reduce poverty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: