Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2818 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

The most attractive concept about bitcoin now is the increase in price,the price have really drag in many new investors into the business of Bitcoin nothing more.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

bitcoin can help you to earn money. that is the simple word for me and it is true because bitcoin is a new source for us which want to earn money by online. we need to hard work to earn our first satoshi then we collect from small amount into the bigger amount and then we can have 1 bitcoin. but they need to know that there is no fast way to earn bitcoin especially if we want to take the easy way because there is no easy way to earn bigger amount.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

Hi there Millzp0! You are Junior member now and not a newbie anymore. But to attract newcomer the best single statement you could tell is “I can double your money within a quarter”.  But those statements only work for those who are seeking for money. But if you meet a businessman and want to tell about bitcoin, you could even tell “your bank increases your money by 2-5% a month, bitcoin could do 25% a month”. But again, I think that will only work for a greedy businessman. I hope this last one is right, if you meet a geek you could tell ”bitcoin can do anonymous, autonomous, advance payment method” but I think he will reply. Yeah I knew that seven years ago!  Wink
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

For a person who has no idea what btc is, the most attractive concept you can share about bitcoin is that you can earn money from it in a most convenient way, in a most convenient time. That's it. And for me, its increasing price now.
ksjdksjd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

I attract more about the bitcoin price,it is very high and bitcoin is decentralized currency.bitcoin is digital currency and good investment plan.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

What makes me attracted towards bitcoin is that I can easily earn it with just joining and participating through different threads (by joining in signature campaigns). Joining in campaigns can make you earn bitcoin and when you have enough bitcoins, you can now invest, hold, or trade with it so its value can be bigger in the future. Also, I like it because anyone can use it; studying or working, young or old, you just need to have an internet connection and there you go; you can earn and use bitcoin.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

There are so many advantages that it is difficult to list the best ones.
The reduction of bureaucracy and the possibility to make transactions at any time and day without need to rely on third-party services are ground-breaking features. Not to mention that the bitcoin still evolving, so we can expect new features and improvments in the future.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

That's easy to take, but one of the biggest drawbacks I can find is that it's hard to get your bitcoin income.
This is a risk because there is no way to tell your bank or financial system that you are earning some money because of bitcoin, but this is a very good progress.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:11:44 PM

In my opinion, the most attractive concept in bitcoin is the ability to trade it 24/7, therefore, there are no limitations on different time zones around the world, which is also maybe the reason for it to move up and down drastically.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

Explaining the sweet sides of Bitcoin in a sentence or two is difficult. It is like fitting an elephant in to a cookie jar, it won't be enough. Returning to the main concern, the most appealing aspect of Bitcoin should be its price. Many people are attracted to Bitcoin because of its price and how fast its price grows. Let us face this, this is the most possible reason for being engaged in Bitcoin. This is the sweetest of the sweet sides of Bitcoin. Aside from its price, other characteristics of Bitcoin gives appeal to it as a whole. We have decentralization which is, in my opinion, is the greatest characteristic of Bitcoin [aside from its price of course]. Being decentralized, hackers will have a hard time hacking blockchain (even though I have no idea how will they do it  Cheesy ). Also from decentralization, any bigger entity such as the government or global institutions won't have a power over it. They cannot control cryptocurrency and cannot shut it down. Another characteristic is anonymity. Being anonymous is a great side of Bitcoin because it can protect the privacy of its users. Though it has a dark side, but still being anonymous is a great aspect.

These are just some of it. Enjoy cryptos Wink
kunalqwe

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

The most attractive concept about bitcoin is that the value of bitcoin is getting highes day by day and it is easy to invest your money in bitcoin and you can also earn profit because of increasing value of bitcoins.
Michael63

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

The bull run is the most interesting aspect. Just cruise with the flow and get rich after a few years.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

The most attractive concept about bitcoin is the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a top most cryptocurrency in the world and famous in all over the country. The other most attractive concept of bitcoin is  to earn more money by investing the money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increases day by day reguraly . Bitcoin help in transfer the money in easy way from one country to other country or it also help in paying the bill and online shopping etc. Many people attract towards the bitcoin by seeing many benefit.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
Precisely! I also got attracted in Bitcoin when I found out that it isn't hard to earn here as long as you are knowledgeable enough about the basics in Bitcoin. Truly, when others know how Bitcoin change my life they become interesting in it and wants to give a try.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

The most attractive concept of bitcoin is its being cryptos that earning it will only needs internet connection and proper knowledge, it does not require specific time of working, in bitcoin people have the control over their earnings and it offers opportunity that is very convenient to all levels of the society. Bitcoin will last as long as this technologies and opportunities will continue to help many people.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

What I'm attracted and surprised is the block chain concept for bitcoin its ingenious invention of a group of person for all of us mankind.
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

I think the most interesting concept that bitcoin has in terms of security, a flexible market segment and a very significant price advantage for investors

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

the most attractive concept for me is the opportunity to earn a lot in a short time...I don't think that this opportunity will be forever...so I enjoy the moment)
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

may first say bitcoin is the first digital currency. and just a few years the bitcoin price is very high, the possibility of people being attracted to bitcoin because bitcoin is a convenient digital asset, as well as bitcoin prices continue to rise even very high. many people think bitcoin prices will keep going up and it makes people interest to invest in bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:12 AM

There are a lot of attractive features and concepts about Bitcoin that lures me but the most addictive one is the return on my invested money. I think this article would help you https://cryptogaga.com/20-advantages-bitcoin-blockchain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: