Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
boboyboi

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

the most attractive concept for a newbie about bitcoin is the price and the benefit they got on it. bitcoin is very interesting because even if the price is volatile but still we can earn extra money from bounties tht are good enough to provide daily needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

The most attractive concept about the bitcoin is sending the values around the world with the technology of blockchain, until right now there are no hacking issues on the bitcoin's network and the price of bitcoin is always increasing years by years. We can send the values without third party like banks, it is really transparant in decentralize. It is first concept in the world never be think by the economy analist before it.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

There are many conceptions and misconceptions about bitcoin, The most attractive concept about bitcoin so far is that its currency is accepted, widespread worldwide with almost no restrictions, volatile because it is the mother of all crypto currency when it goes down almost every token does too and it is very convenient for many people because even at your cellphone laptops just with internet connection you can earn money with in your very own home.
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Most of the posting talk about earning money thru bitcoin. Earning money is not a concept, its the perk of trading.

Bitcoin attracts me by being potentially a borderless currency... Simple as that.
shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Earn without applications, just study about bitcoin and I can earn in an easier and faster way through online. Only needs internet and device for earning. Smiley
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
I believe that there are two; decentralization and profitable. Bitcoin is profitable to most of its users especiallly its investors since as time passes by, the market value of Bitcoin is getting more expensive. It is also decentralized, the pofit that the investors and users are earning can be used as they would like to also, the transaction fees are low and sometimes faster than in regular currency.

I think its true. Being decentralized and profitable are the main reason why people involve in bitcoin.
But some new users just think bitcoin is scam. Without learning first, its not right talking bitcoin is scam.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

There are many conceptions and misconceptions about bitcoin, The most attractive concept about bitcoin so far is that its currency is accepted, widespread worldwide with almost no restrictions, volatile because it is the mother of all crypto currency when it goes down almost every token does too and it is very convenient for many people because even at your cellphone laptops just with internet connection you can earn money with in your very own home.
just be honest bitcoin is not ready as a currency, it's just not suited for small transaction due to higher fee and slow confirmation that's why altcoin was created in order to solve this problem. It might be good for sending million dollars but for a small transaction, the fees are too high. And for your information, there are some countries in this world are banned it as a currency or payment option for example in my country the government has banned it but it's not a criminal activity if you holding them as a stock.
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

Freedom from banks
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
The main concept of bitcoin is freedom.
Freedom in time, in a position on the world map, in desire or absence of it-work.
Freedom and independence from employers and governments, even as a potential opportunity, is a powerful driving force for the entire bitcoin community.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Well of course the price itself, and the fact that you can earn it whenever you want appeal so interesting, unlike working for government and other centralized system , the salary is fixed, whwnever the economic state of your country you cannot have a better amount unlike here just wait for the pump, everything will go under control.

HappyDevil

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Convenience in trading: If you notice any intermediaries, they have a limit on transfer and receive money in the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send.

:)Safety and security: Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential.

:)It can not be faked: The cost of testing the quality of gold is very high, and the testing of Bitcoin does not cost anything, and it is true that bitcoin can not be faked because it does not exist in the physical form.

:)Extremely low transaction costs: There are no transactional intermediaries, only transaction processing fees, but it is not worth much.

:)Environmental protection: No chemicals or paper. The Bitcoin computer processing system consumes less electricity than the current financial system.

:)Ecommerce Potential: All bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and can not be reversed, so for salespeople they can be assured of fraud.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:33:52 AM by Edrian

Bitcoin was there long time ago it was one of the pioneers of cryptocurrencies, from humble beginnings to sky-high value, it was the most trusted digital currency in the world, people know it very well compared to other cryptocurrencies. Lots of merchants accept bitcoins too, the fast and unstable value of bitcoin make it more fun to invest with. It was tested and anonymous easy to use and we already know the capability of how far can it reach.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

For me, the most attractive concept of bitcoin is its capability to help other people especially those unemployed to still earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. Bitcoin also helps us to earn money for out future life. With the help of bitcoin, we can have better lives in the future.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

The most attractive concept for me about bitcoin is that im working home yet can i earn money enough to support my family..

Bitcoin allows us to make money anywhere, its technology that keeps on improving overtime makes its more attractive  for me. I know bitcoin will go higher in the coming year, I will be ready for that.

Well of course the price itself, and the fact that you can earn it whenever you want appeal so interesting, unlike working for government and other centralized system , the salary is fixed, whwnever the economic state of your country you cannot have a better amount unlike here just wait for the pump, everything will go under control.

The price volatility attracts so many people not just investor but also critics even government are studying this kind of technology now. I hope that bitcoin will attract more investors and this technology will become more successful in the future.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

I think the volatility and global payment of it are the ones that makes it more attractive and unique compare to other cryptocurrencies. Many people see bitcoin as a golden opportunity since if they will start investing on it, they will have higher chances of getting larger profits because of the volatility of it. The ease it brings also to world transactions is something we should appreciate from bitcoin.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
The most well-known Bitcoin concept is that it can dramatically change the lives of its investors, because when it comes to Bitcoin, Bitcoin can make a lot of money, But there is another concept that Bitcoin is riskier and this is an unattractive concept

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

To me the most attractive concept is that bitcoin allows me to gain some additional income without having to get a real side job.
I can work with my computer from home, and I do not have any strict working times.
That gives me money and freedom. The perfect combination!

It's me!!!
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

All Bitcoin systems operate on open source and are based on peer to peer, without intermediaries. Bitcoins are therefore more reliable than physical currencies. People can not steal Bitcoin, nor can it be destroyed. This is the most attractive thing of bitcoin
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with the Internet without any intermediary financial institution. Bitcoin is not affected by a country's financial background or the infrastructure behind it. The factor that transforms Bitcoin into an attractive currency is anonymity
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency of the digital age. Bitcoins do not exist in any form of matter, paperless, non-gold or silver, simply the information bits are generated from 31,000 lines of code. Bitcoin wishes to become a currency that can overcome the limitations of physical currency, becoming a currency of the future technology. When exchanging Bitcoin, you do not need to reveal your identity. Compared with the physical currency exchange, Bitcoin is too ideal for modern internet era.
material
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: