Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRUNIAC Scam ASIC 1 share  (Read 21625 times)
Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:23:44 AM

Where at? I'm having a party (birthday in two days) over there at West End tavern, if you'd like to come. Two beers on me. Smiley

That might just be worth flying to MD for.

You look like the type that would do something like that. Do it. Cheesy Two free beers for anyone who claims to be a member of the Bitcoin community.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:30:57 AM

Where at? I'm having a party (birthday in two days) over there at West End tavern, if you'd like to come. Two beers on me. Smiley

If you have a badge, a gun, and an arrest warrant...

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:32:31 AM

If you have a badge, a gun, and an arrest warrant...

Nononono. He doesn't need any of that. Let him come as is. A badass. I want to see a badass show up at my little party in the West End. ^__^

finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:00:24 AM

It seems he just send friedcat his share transfer multiple times and looking from your chat it seemed like he hoped the shares were sent to me since I used escrow and he wouldn't get his 2.45BTC from me If he didn't actually transfer it. But based on his multiple sent requests freidcat had transfer to someone else instead of me. So someone who bought from him wihtout escrow got the shares and I didn't, so no money from escrow from him. and someone ended up not getting scammed.

I sent the funds back to you after determining that this chap's not transferring any shares to you.

No, I ACTUALLY DID transfer the share via Friedcat. In fact, he was the only person I transferred shares to. Why?

He used escrow Smiley

You can check the PM records (if you can do that, John). I sent two PMs to Friedcat.

One was me transferring the share to Methax.

The other was me trying to confirm the share to Friedcat.

Regardless of what happened with any other transactions, it sounds like Friedcat made a transfer based on someone else's message (jwest?). I transferred ownership of that share on June 05, 2013, at 08:16:26 AM.

No other PMs were sent to Friedcat involving a transfer.

Methax is the only person authorized by me to own that share. Period. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

At this point, I'm not even interested in the escrow. It's the principle Tongue

Methax was the only person to demand escrow. I accepted. I legitimately transferred ownership of the share BECAUSE he demanded escrow.

I'm not the admin here. Anyway, I think I have sufficient proof that the share isn't transferred to him, and that you're trying to sell the poor share multiple times, so the funds is refunded to the buyer.

I'll let this go. I made my money.

I will say this - I DID transfer the share to methax before I made any deals with anyone else.

I DO have screenshots to prove this.

I transferred it because HE USED ESCROW, and I COULD NOT get funds without LEGITIMATELY transferring it.

That's all.
so i ask again, did you scam me?  or will i get an ASICMiner share as agreed?  or will I get my 2.2BTC back?
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:11:44 AM

It seems he just send friedcat his share transfer multiple times and looking from your chat it seemed like he hoped the shares were sent to me since I used escrow and he wouldn't get his 2.45BTC from me If he didn't actually transfer it. But based on his multiple sent requests freidcat had transfer to someone else instead of me. So someone who bought from him wihtout escrow got the shares and I didn't, so no money from escrow from him. and someone ended up not getting scammed.

I sent the funds back to you after determining that this chap's not transferring any shares to you.

No, I ACTUALLY DID transfer the share via Friedcat. In fact, he was the only person I transferred shares to. Why?

He used escrow Smiley

You can check the PM records (if you can do that, John). I sent two PMs to Friedcat.

Regardless of what happened with any other transactions, it sounds like Friedcat made a transfer based on someone else's message (jwest?). I transferred ownership of that share on June 05, 2013, at 08:16:26 AM.

Methax is the only person authorized by me to own that share. Period. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

Methax was the only person to demand escrow. I accepted. I legitimately transferred ownership of the share BECAUSE he demanded escrow.

I'm not the admin here. Anyway, I think I have sufficient proof that the share isn't transferred to him, and that you're trying to sell the poor share multiple times, so the funds is refunded to the buyer.

I will say this - I DID transfer the share to methax before I made any deals with anyone else.

I transferred it because HE USED ESCROW, and I COULD NOT get funds without LEGITIMATELY transferring it.

That's all.
so i ask again, did you scam me?  or will i get an ASICMiner share as agreed?  or will I get my 2.2BTC back?

You literally just PMed me that, and I'm guessing you didn't like the answer. And like anyone stuck in fantasyland, you keep asking the same question until you get an answer you can live with.

You aren't getting a share. Methax is the only person SUPPOSED to own that share. Due to Friedcat making a clerical error, I believe Jwest owns it. Talk to him about it.

Talk to BigBitz about getting your 2.2 BTC back. He stole ~16 coins from me Robin Hood style. Smiley

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:25:25 AM

Careful guys...

Until a subpoena comes back from his ISP it is purely speculation that this is Garrott Gardner.  That won't happen until the MD police decide to take this seriously and issue the subpoena.  Yes Jwest verified that his picture matches the Skype conversation, but that isn't definitive.

At this point it is just an assumption that this is his identity.  

I am 100% committed to following this through no matter the effort, I just want to make sure people don't start getting stupid over it.

Which is exactly why I asked for a dump of his/her IP addresses, cause I'm begining to think this fucker has just found Gardner on google, looking for the right profile (role playing, japanese culture, computers, etc.) and borrowed his identity.

Gardner appears to be a very active mmorpg gamer. This guy sounds fake when talking about LoL.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:36:09 AM

Careful guys...

Until a subpoena comes back from his ISP it is purely speculation that this is Garrott Gardner.  That won't happen until the MD police decide to take this seriously and issue the subpoena.  Yes Jwest verified that his picture matches the Skype conversation, but that isn't definitive.

At this point it is just an assumption that this is his identity.  

I am 100% committed to following this through no matter the effort, I just want to make sure people don't start getting stupid over it.

Which is exactly why I asked for a dump of his/her IP addresses, cause I'm begining to think this fucker has just found Gardner on google, looking for the right profile (role playing, japanese culture, computers, etc.) and borrowed his identity.

Gardner appears to be a very active mmorpg gamer. This guy sounds fake when talking about LoL.

I just ruined 5-1-31 ARAM Ryze. Lulwut.

finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:45:48 AM

He used escrow Smiley

That's all.

You literally just PMed me that, and I'm guessing you didn't like the answer. And like anyone stuck in fantasyland, you keep asking the same question until you get an answer you can live with.

You aren't getting a share. Methax is the only person SUPPOSED to own that share. Due to Friedcat making a clerical error, I believe Jwest owns it. Talk to him about it.

Talk to BigBitz about getting your 2.2 BTC back. He stole ~16 coins from me Robin Hood style. Smiley

yeah you are correct i didnt like the answer cause you didnt give me an answer in my PM.  I just like a straight answer when I ask a question.  so now that you told me (and everyone else) specifically that you have taken several people's BTC with no plans of refunding and no plans of delivering the product you "sold" then I will join everyone else in labeling you a scammer.  obviously it doesnt mean anything to you since you continue to follow and post on here, and apparently enjoy all the attention that I guess you never received from your family or others in RL.  good luck with Karma buddy, cause she's a major bitch.
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:07:02 AM

He used escrow Smiley

That's all.

yeah you are correct i didnt like the answer cause you didnt give me an answer in my PM.  I just like a straight answer when I ask a question.  so now that you told me (and everyone else) specifically that you have taken several people's BTC with no plans of refunding and no plans of delivering the product you "sold" then I will join everyone else in labeling you a scammer.  obviously it doesnt mean anything to you since you continue to follow and post on here, and apparently enjoy all the attention that I guess you never received from your family or others in RL.  good luck with Karma buddy, cause she's a major bitch.

1: I didn't admit to anything at all. Ever. Someone must have hacked my computer/I have a subdural hematoma/my dog ate it/etc.

2: You're right. It means zero to me.

3: You're wrong, I got attention from my family and others "in RL".

4: Umad. Lewl. Random outbursts about people's family giving them attention is a sure sign of internet rage. I'm surprised someone hasn't called me a "fat 12 year old". XD

tencevad

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:08:06 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 05:18:51 AM by tencevad

I was able to confirm directly with Bank of America today that an active bank account exists for Gardner with a statement address in Hagerstown, MD 21740 and the last four digits of the account number are 3662. I was able to confirm information Kruniac has provided in the past with Bank of America file information.

So unless Kruniac committed identity theft to open the Bank of America account or stole the bank account, I think this is strong evidence that Kruniac is Garrott Gardner and currently resides in Maryland.

If anyone has any additional identifying information about him, please let me know. I have hired a company to track him down for legal reasons. I intend to confront him in person.

I will provide a 2 BTC reward to anyone who provides me his current residential or work address and definitive identifying photo or video of him entering or leaving this building (from a public right of way, capture both the entire front of the residence and any markings if possible, as well as his face clearly visible).
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:18:37 AM

I was able to confirm directly with Bank of America today that an active bank account exists for Gardner with a statement address in Hagerstown, MD 21740 and the last four digits of the account number are 3662. I was able to confirm information Kruniac has provided in the past with Bank of America file information.

So unless Kruniac committed identity theft to open the Bank of America account or stole the bank account, I think this is strong evidence that Kruniac is Garrott Gardner and currently resides in Maryland.

If anyone has any additional identifying information about him, please let me know. I have hired a company to track him down for legal reasons. I intend to confront him in person.

I told you. 8 PM, West End Tavern, June 13th. Two free beers.

You're incorrect about the bank information, but I'm not going to get into an argument about it. There's so much murk around your facts that I don't need to lie, cover up, or otherwise do much of anything. Smiley

It's like listening to a baby try to pronounce something. You know they are trying to say it, they just don't get it QUITE right.

I will provide a 2 BTC reward to anyone who provides me his current residential or work address and definitive identifying photography of him entering or leaving this building.

Ooooo. Getting personal. This is getting more exciting! Cheesy

tencevad

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:23:26 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 06:03:10 AM by tencevad

You're incorrect about the bank information, but I'm not going to get into an argument about it. There's so much murk around your facts that I don't need to lie, cover up, or otherwise do much of anything. Smiley

It's like listening to a baby try to pronounce something. You know they are trying to say it, they just don't get it QUITE right.

I will provide a 2 BTC reward to anyone who provides me his current residential or work address and definitive identifying photography of him entering or leaving this building.

Alright, we'll let people see for themselves then. Smiley

Anyone with a Bank of America account can also confirm his information using the add a transfer recipient tool. Note that if you enter an incorrect ZIP code, the tool will return an error.

Bank of America Account Number: 446024583662
Routing Number: 052001633
tencevad

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:27:07 AM

Is it West End Pub at 5 Nottingham Road?
tencevad

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:40:04 AM

Kruniac, I'm concerned I'm going to show up at the bar on Thursday and you won't be there, and I'll have wasted my time. I don't want to play games, so why don't you man up and give me your home address? I'll send someone over there to verify it's you and then we'll chat in person soon. I just want to talk. I won't hurt you, I promise. Looking forward to meeting you dude!
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:09:30 AM

Kruniac, I'm concerned I'm going to show up at the bar on Thursday and you won't be there, and I'll have wasted my time. I don't want to play games, so why don't you man up and give me your home address? I'll send someone over there to verify it's you and then we'll chat in person soon. I just want to talk. I won't hurt you, I promise. Looking forward to meeting you dude!

Same old internet story. Someone talks HUGE, and doesn't deliver. Another Battle.Net "Hitman". Another "MY DAD OWNS THE SERVER AND HE'LL BAN YOU". Another "big time drug dealer" with nothing to show.

I've been dealing with kids who behave that way for over thirteen years. Now it's just grown men doing the same. Doesn't surprise me, just continues to make me lul. Either show up at the joint, and get told to have sexual relations with yourself in person, or continue to Sherlock on the interwebs, and throw money into super sleuthing. It doesn't bother me either way.

Frankly, the reason I'm comfortable with disclosing where I'll be when - this forum serves as adequate background for any crime that may be committed against my person. And while people might not care too much about bitcoins getting thrown around, something happening to a person is another matter.

I can basically sum it up like this:

I have legal insulation.
I have cash to party with.
I have amazing hair.
I have a Maryland carry permit.
I never travel dirty.
I give no shits.

Let's make history, or keep raising the post count in this thread. Either way, I'm satisfied.

Palantir13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:13:18 AM

Same old internet story. Someone talks HUGE, and doesn't deliver. Another Battle.Net "Hitman". Another "MY DAD OWNS THE SERVER AND HE'LL BAN YOU". Another "big time drug dealer" with nothing to show.

I've been dealing with kids who behave that way for over thirteen years. Now it's just grown men doing the same. Doesn't surprise me, just continues to make me lul.

Have you ever stolen $5000 dollars before? Pushing buttons with people's paychecks is a bit different than stealing loot in Diablo.
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:26:03 AM

I've been dealing with kids who behave that way for over thirteen years. Now it's just grown men doing the same. Doesn't surprise me, just continues to make me lul.

Have you ever stolen $5000 dollars before? Pushing buttons with people's paychecks is a bit different than stealing loot in Diablo.

I haven't ever stolen any money from anyone. Certainly not $5000. That's crazy talk!

And the point I was trying to illustrate is that it's the same "excuses". I provide a place to have a meeting, they realize that shit is about to get heavy, and they say "NO GIMME UR HOME ADDRESS".

Why? So you can firebomb my house? Throw bricks at the windows? I have room mates. I can't have that going on. Despite what you folks may think of my ethics - I keep other people out of my business. If you want to see me about something, I've given a location that I'll be at in about 29 hours. If that isn't enough for you, then stay behind the keyboard where it's mellow.

The more I think of it, the more I'm getting bored with this thread, and this game. The only outcomes to this are pretty standard:

1: I use some foul language towards whoever actually shows up, then laugh it off.
2: No one shows up at the appointed time/place.
3: I get injured/killed by someone with some manliness, who then gets arrested.
4: In genuine fear for my life, I am forced to defend myself with lethal force. I am arrested and later cleared.
5: In genuine fear for my life, I am forced to defend myself with lethal force. I am arrested and later convicted.
6: A combination of the above.

It's just running out of ways to be funny.

I mean, I have no connection to any unfortunate incidents that have occurred. I have no bitcoin wallet. I didn't receive any legal tender from anyone involved in this thread.

I dunno. It's getting to the point where I might just get on my alternate username and do some legitimate business. All of the intelligent people have moved on, and the more entertaining people don't have stones. =/

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

Recover Schedule

address                                                  owner   amount       total scammed    %            Recovered      Refund

19GwvcFKTuZBwh4ABiRE1h9WFdyEeAoVui                 2.1                 41.78663866           4%               16.4          0.706445911

14Pxsxxx7ReLQAcyQuFRJv8mrV55pkquhK   ryanAC                       1.8                41.78663866      5%            16.4          0.824186896

126j8PPXY7UPPJHH2kfFNdam1bTT4LQw5D                           2.2                41.78663866           5%        16.4          0.863433891

19UL1FnWRK1XiZLYS496WmecxdTWziL4aq                   2.2            41.78663866           5%            16.4          0.863433891

Blank. I am attributing this to Palantir13          Palantir13    2.29663866        41.78663866           5%               16.4          0.901361661

Blank. I am attributing this to tencevad           TheOrri    2.2                41.78663866           5%            16.4          0.863433891

18kv4zXhULnT1QBtWxmrsjAXXHRQJ9xQQK          finlof             2.2                41.78663866           5%               16.4          0.863433891

1PAjxHWkvwYQoayvyXAa95LDx6hbEMwUd5   hwmax       2.45                41.78663866           6%               16.4          0.961551378

1EeWPKoqFqGpkUdJoREULvsNimNmgmcMGD                  2.2                41.78663866           5%            16.4          0.863433891

1Gp2zKedWteyz7nU2fc4dv3CeXDjvC4kYK         dhenson       2.4                41.78663866           6%               16.4          0.941927881

1vvvspdwBUqDZ2T5zVcoKbXGaTrk2uttd            wo0x           2.35                41.78663866           6%               16.4          0.922304383

Design Dream  17.39                41.78663866           42%       16.4         6.825052437

41.78663866          100%                         

Palantir13 refunded -> Bitcoins sent! TXID: f568f265a10de0c4e2b0c10c0388f96d16622e4e93148f8f7b65c2252bfd3ad6
ryanAC refunded -> Bitcoins sent! TXID: 89ce197077de6b4cdd94957775e5c1da28bd0a585307fdcaecfc8091ee089231
designdream refunded -> Bitcoins sent! TXID: 61c9f966f118b81beb29a461a874082f9e1cac04739a8796e157146933b496de
wo0x refunded -> Bitcoins sent! TXID: 491e241cfcb8d564ba179bc69e77053e3b7aa5842770453cb4aca730f5f14586
dhenson refunded -> Bitcoins sent! TXID: 4fbb26cbe7ced9c50157714a900c38fdb7c514f5a453d2503db592b85c5fde3d

one of the unknown BTC addresses has come forward and provided the transaction ID -- This was finlof who is now in the table above. finlof please sign a message with your address to confirm!

tenecvad has very kindly given up his refund for now so can TheOrri please provide your BTC Address for refund

Backup List:
tenecvad
therealcos

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Kruniac

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:20:53 AM

TheFuneral.

Carleton.

I believe they also have complaints. Particularly Carleton. I believe his complaint stems from two days ago, give or take.

...After we were well into this thread. Some people don't read the forums. =/

TheOrri

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:21:22 AM

My address for the refund is: 1mKXkntCBzuLEvNoencLTqT8cVZDjrgVg

A TON of respect for you, and you inspire me to the same for others in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: