Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
moneykicks007

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

This is an official FAQ to answer all questions that Spectiv supporters have. If you are reading this, thank you for your interest!

1 - When tokens will be distributed?
End of January, between January 29th - 31th. This process make take up to 2-3 days for all transactions to go through, but is will start in the dates above.

2 - What about the bounties?
Bounties will be distributed in February. We aim to distribute bounty tokens during the first 2 weeks of February.

3- When Alpha plattform will be released?
The Sig Token Protocol is in development and the Alpha will be released this month before distribution.

The Spectiv VR Alpha is already released at www.spectivvr.tv. We have many partnerships lined up for Spectiv VR and are looking forward to announcing those as the time comes for each.

4 - When will Spectiv be listed on exchanges?
Dylan: We cannot comment on exchanges right now, please do not ask about exchanges in the Telegram for now.

5 - Who is behind Spectiv project and development?
We have our internal team building out the Spectiv VR platform, and we will be hiring additional developers starting next month. We will also be hiring two additional employees to assist in sales and marketing. We do have an external firm that we are partnered with to assist in building the Signal Token Marketplace, they are called Decent. Our internal team is still doing the front end work and graphics for it though.

6- Will Spectiv be on a TV show?
We will be on Fox Businesses show “Innovations” in Q1 of 2018, no confirmed date yet. We are filming in week 1 Feb though. We will also be on another show in Q1 or Q2, which will be nationally televised as well.

7 - What's the initial price for each token?
All buyers will have an additional token transfer at the end of January when we execute the smart contract. The number of tokens will be an amount so that the tokens you receive are valued at $.10 per token at time of distribution.

PS: At the end of ICO, the price was 1 ETH to 950 SIGs. A poll was made with all buyers, and the 90% majority chose to change it to 1 ETH for 9500 SIGs.

8 - What are the official communication channels of Spectiv?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/spectivvr
Telegram: https://t.me/SpectivNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

thanks for good FAQ
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

Let's wait and see which exchange they will come up because they will think according to them which is beneficial for them. I think after distributing they will announce about the exchanges.

Do we know what the exact date for the token distribution is? For some reason I am not receiving the newsletter from Spectiv.

They mentioned previously that they are going to distribute the token in the month of February and till now they didn't announce about the exchanges. Maybe they are taking rest behind the scenes after completion of the ICO.

If they rest, they have every right, after a successful ICO. Do not doubt, you must believe. Once they said that in February there will be payments - so it will be.

The story with Spectiv crowdsdale was very long, but it was successfully held. We are waiting for the tokens and exchanges and better for all if it will be in February.

They mentioned there is no comment on exchange because they directly don't ask for exchange now. May be they are in talks for listing the exchange, when they get answers they will intimate us about the exchanges.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

Do we know approximately how many tokens will be in circulation including the bonuses they gave out during ICO period?

BINTEX

Powered by,
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

This is an official FAQ to answer all questions that Spectiv supporters have. If you are reading this, thank you for your interest!

End of January, between January 29th - 31th. This process make take up to 2-3 days for all transactions to go through, but is will start in the dates above.

Bounties will be distributed in February. We aim to distribute bounty tokens during the first 2 weeks of February.

The Sig Token Protocol is in development and the Alpha will be released this month before distribution.

The Spectiv VR Alpha is already released at www.spectivvr.tv. We have many partnerships lined up for Spectiv VR and are looking forward to announcing those as the time comes for each.

Dylan: We cannot comment on exchanges right now, please do not ask about exchanges in the Telegram for now.

We have our internal team building out the Spectiv VR platform, and we will be hiring additional developers starting next month. We will also be hiring two additional employees to assist in sales and marketing. We do have an external firm that we are partnered with to assist in building the Signal Token Marketplace, they are called Decent. Our internal team is still doing the front end work and graphics for it though.

We will be on Fox Businesses show “Innovations” in Q1 of 2018, no confirmed date yet. We are filming in week 1 Feb though. We will also be on another show in Q1 or Q2, which will be nationally televised as well.

All buyers will have an additional token transfer at the end of January when we execute the smart contract. The number of tokens will be an amount so that the tokens you receive are valued at $.10 per token at time of distribution.

PS: At the end of ICO, the price was 1 ETH to 950 SIGs. A poll was made with all buyers, and the 90% majority chose to change it to 1 ETH for 9500 SIGs.

hi mate. can i ask you about the bounty? are they gonna distribute as well the bounty for the first version? also can you give me a link for the bounty thread? the new bounty thread is what i am looking for because the old bounty thread or the first bounty thread had been locked already. please help me, i will really appreciate it.
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

hi mate. can i ask you about the bounty? are they gonna distribute as well the bounty for the first version? also can you give me a link for the bounty thread? the new bounty thread is what i am looking for because the old bounty thread or the first bounty thread had been locked already. please help me, i will really appreciate it.
thanks for the very useful information

chuan35

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Hi, how about the early investors back in Aug. 2017?  The SIG value was calculated based on $0.5/SIG. If they keep the same SIG value calculation back in Aug. 2017, they lose a lot of money for the early participation.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

I have seen this and it seems that the company made a good ICO and a good run on their project. We will be able to expect more on this project so I will be holding my stakes here.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

I have seen this and it seems that the company made a good ICO and a good run on their project. We will be able to expect more on this project so I will be holding my stakes here.

It pretty much sums up everything. The ICO investors have a few days to wait while the bounty participants will have to wait three weeks more. This is just in time for an altcoin revival again.

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

It pretty much sums up everything. The ICO investors have a few days to wait while the bounty participants will have to wait three weeks more. This is just in time for an altcoin revival again.
i think it doesnt matter at all, all my bounties lies on my wallet, i will never sell them until they got 100x pump, if we cant hold free bounty coins, what can we hold?

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

I've remembered that i've participated in first phase of signature campaign but not in the 2nd phase. Hope i will receive my stakes. My efforts were not wasted Smiley
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:04:04 AM

I think, the bounty distribution will be done at the same time (version 1 & 2) currently bounty manager is on holiday so spreadsheet has not been updated, maybe in the first week of february everything will be finished, and the last week of february will be distributed to all participant. new bounty thread, you can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296947.0
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

I've remembered that i've participated in first phase of signature campaign but not in the 2nd phase. Hope i will receive my stakes. My efforts were not wasted Smiley

Hey buddy, don't worry you will definitely receive the tokens for the stakes you earn during the 1st phase of bounty.

BINTEX