Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

i am glad to see spectiv will be listed on bit-z, its a good exchange for new coins and i believe it will hit more and more exchanges, lets wait for the rocketing

when will be it gonna listed on bit-z mate? any dates?

it seems they can not answer in this forum about when token will be distributed to bounty participants. what made the team take so long to distribute gifts to bounty participants?

hi, please see the post above, there is a screen shot there that the bounty will be distributed on the second week of February.
The vote has been successfully closed at February, 8 so SIGs will be listed very soon . There are no exact dates as I know though
BitLord24

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

It has been a long time since the end of ICO.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

i am glad to see spectiv will be listed on bit-z, its a good exchange for new coins and i believe it will hit more and more exchanges, lets wait for the rocketing

it seems they can not answer in this forum about when token will be distributed to bounty participants. what made the team take so long to distribute gifts to bounty participants?

hi, please see the post above, there is a screen shot there that the bounty will be distributed on the second week of February.

Hi PERtua,
Most probably You're
indicating him/him about my earlier [ Above a few ]. But Looks like I was wrong about their motivation regarding on start of bounty distribution. And the fact is that information are no longer valid one. They already push the date for start distribution till end of February.
In fact as a member of community I'm just trying to answar participents question based
on information available on Telegram chat of SpectiveVR. So Please don't think any information as difinate, and would follow it was intended to be!
Lastly asking apology if anyone feels misguided only for wrong information posted by me.

Thanks
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

Bit-Z will probably add Spectiv after a couple of weeks.

The bounty distribution is pushed back to February end you can check it on the official telegram channel

BINTEX

Powered by,
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I have nothing against the project Spectiv, I'm generally like projects which work in the development of VR & AR technologies and even on the blockchain, but Ima little bit confused for payments to the bounty participants. Undecided
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.

It has been a long time since the ICO closed.
I am curious why it can't be done earlier like other projects.
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

apparently there are only their own problems that in the course of the solution

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

just please be patient mates. just give  the team a little more time to fix whatever issues they have right now, maybe by march if there are still no solutions taken by the team then that is the time to complain. hopefully they will fix this right away.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

just please be patient mates. just give  the team a little more time to fix whatever issues they have right now, maybe by march if there are still no solutions taken by the team then that is the time to complain. hopefully they will fix this right away.
Yes, like someone said that the it was mentioned on the telegram in this end of February. Its not a big problem since they already distributed the tokens to the ICO investors and for we don't know is what they are actually doing for the project right now and besides there still no announcement from them for this reason.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

Do you guys have any idea what will be the total tokens allocated for the bounty campaigns? Is there any official word about that yet?

BINTEX

Powered by,
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Yes, like someone said that the it was mentioned on the telegram in this end of February. Its not a big problem since they already distributed the tokens to the ICO investors and for we don't know is what they are actually doing for the project right now and besides there still no announcement from them for this reason.

Yes, i see a message on the twitter like they are developing the wallets for Sig tokens and for the Bounty they will distribute the coins by the end of the February. Soon don't worry this month they are doing an article in Forbes about the Spectiv Vr.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

You are right, this project has a very long tome both for ICO stage and it seems they prepared much better than other projects, just be patient and I think it is Ok.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████