Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

I have nothing against the project Spectiv, I'm generally like projects which work in the development of VR & AR technologies and even on the blockchain, but Ima little bit confused for payments to the bounty participants. Undecided
I think that this is not so important. Even if there is some confusion, this is just a trifle, I think that soon everything will be decided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzrailBogov

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.
Did the dev or manager tell you if the people who participated in bounty #1 will receive along with the #2 participants? I'm asking this question because the rules have changed from first to second, and I do not know if the rewards will be distributed proportionally. Undecided

Yea they mentioned it in several times on telegram channel both bounty #1 and #2 will receive the tokens at the same time.

I hope so. I am looking for spreadsheet bounty 2 already finished calculating the amount to be shared. but for bounty 1 why there is no calculation until now. hopefully the team immediately give an explanation about it
Yes, I also heard information that our reward will be paid at the end of February, so we have nothing to worry about
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.
Did the dev or manager tell you if the people who participated in bounty #1 will receive along with the #2 participants? I'm asking this question because the rules have changed from first to second, and I do not know if the rewards will be distributed proportionally. Undecided

Yea they mentioned it in several times on telegram channel both bounty #1 and #2 will receive the tokens at the same time.

I hope so. I am looking for spreadsheet bounty 2 already finished calculating the amount to be shared. but for bounty 1 why there is no calculation until now. hopefully the team immediately give an explanation about it

You were saying that they already calculated the amount for R#2 bounty so is this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit#gid=1813357509) the wrong spreadsheet for round 2 campaign?

BINTEX

Powered by,
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

You were saying that they already calculated the amount for R#2 bounty so is this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit#gid=1813357509) the wrong spreadsheet for round 2 campaign?

maybe he meant it was this spreadsheets R#2 bounty (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496) but i'm not sure this spreadsheets, its from dev spectiv team or not.. cause i got these spreadsheets from other people shared to the spectiv bounty post.  Smiley
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

maybe he meant it was this spreadsheets R#2 bounty (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496) but i'm not sure this spreadsheets, its from dev spectiv team or not.. cause i got these spreadsheets from other people shared to the spectiv bounty post.  Smiley

Oh, this is the first time I saw this spreadsheet. Is there any way by which we can find out if this is the official spreadsheet or not?

BINTEX

Powered by,
mono7513745

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Oh, this is the first time I saw this spreadsheet. Is there any way by which we can find out if this is the official spreadsheet or not?
a very good question! I think a lot of people are interested in this

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

as far i know stakes are not calculated as both(bounty 1 and bounty 2 ) spreadsheet are not complete but there was attempt by a user for bounty 2 spreadsheet i.e he calculated the stakes but currently no official completed spreadsheet is there.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

The token is still not listed on Bit-Z... Anyone knows why? I thought listing is officially confirmed
Anyway the product is much more important so there is nothing to worry about right now
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

as far i know stakes are not calculated as both(bounty 1 and bounty 2 ) spreadsheet are not complete but there was attempt by a user for bounty 2 spreadsheet i.e he calculated the stakes but currently no official completed spreadsheet is there.

They made a lot of mistakes in the spreadsheet by not allocating coin to the people who wear the signature until the end of the campaign. To whom we have to contact because people who mentioned  "not wearing Signature" for them there is no stakes allocated to them.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

What markets are Spectiv currently focusing on? I've read somewhere that the clothing industry are focusing more on VR and presenting collections using the technology. Is that a potential market? Sports and gaming are obvious, as well as movies. Would be interesting to know a little bit more whats in the pipeline.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

They made a lot of mistakes in the spreadsheet by not allocating coin to the people who wear the signature until the end of the campaign. To whom we have to contact because people who mentioned  "not wearing Signature" for them there is no stakes allocated to them.

this is sad but unfortunately it happens all the time.. i think every bounty campaign of even very promising ico has such mistakes in stakes counting... so are they willing to check your stakes and correct the mistakes in the spreadsheets?

studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?

After searching on telegram I found this two spreadsheet but this are not official sheets this is created by some user.
R1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xY381ObLDuOyH8TK5ilRm4u2fzNn9MaH2hD18MttgY/edit#gid=2079842833
R2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496

Please note that this is unofficial spreadsheet that I found in telegram the calculations could be wrong.

BINTEX