Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

the SIG already got enough vote on bit-z, when will they open the trading for SIG, now the trading volume on hitbtc is too small, its hard to buy and sell

Has the SIG already been on any active exchange except hitbtc?
Do the dev team have any plan to try to list on large exchanges?
and when will cryptocoinmarket list them? It'll be very useful

Only hitbtc  is not enough. For listing on coinmarketcap need more exchanges and trading volumes.

I agree with you, need more than one exchange to be able to SIG list to coinmarketcap. I think with a large ico acquisition is not difficult to enter the SiG to a large market like bittrex or binance.

You have no clue how tough it is at the moment to get listed on Bittrex or Binance, just saying...
Basically, HitBTC would be enough but you need at least 10k daily trading volume to get listed on CMC

right man. these days, binance and bittrex are not listing easily tokens. especially binance. i know they require a product before a single token be listed.
but i think they can easily be listed on kucoin and qryptos. those are great exchange too.
agree, big exchange must have special criteria if want to registered there is not as easy as we imagine at this time I see still many coins that have not registered in CMC because have to have trading volume as the main requirement.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

Spectiv Is Now Trading On Bancor.Network

That's an excellent news team. I have used bancor before to buy few other tokens and it was fast as hell.

BINTEX

Powered by,
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

That's an excellent news team. I have used bancor before to buy few other tokens and it was fast as hell.

I wouldn't worry about prices and exchanges anyway. Sure everyone wants to see returns as quickly as possible, but compare it with the traditional stock markets - value comes with years, not within weeks or month. Crypto is too spoiled with quick returns but this have to change for the future.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

I wouldn't worry about prices and exchanges anyway. Sure everyone wants to see returns as quickly as possible, but compare it with the traditional stock markets - value comes with years, not within weeks or month. Crypto is too spoiled with quick returns but this have to change for the future.
this is good news for all of us but many people are dreaming to be listed in a bigger market  Grin Grin
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

this is good news for all of us but many people are dreaming to be listed in a bigger market  Grin Grin

They just completed ICO, they are doing their best to list the SIG token in all possible exchange but for that, we have to wait.
Already the development team is their best in the background for further developments of the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

They just completed ICO, they are doing their best to list the SIG token in all possible exchange but for that, we have to wait.
Already the development team is their best in the background for further developments of the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.

yeah I see many coins can't join bigger exchange right now it's a pitty maybe there is too many coins for this market now.. also the price is lower than for presale investors so newcomers who buy at low volume can join and make money here soon
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

the SIG already got enough vote on bit-z, when will they open the trading for SIG, now the trading volume on hitbtc is too small, its hard to buy and sell

Only hitbtc  is not enough. For listing on coinmarketcap need more exchanges and trading volumes.

I agree with you, need more than one exchange to be able to SIG list to coinmarketcap. I think with a large ico acquisition is not difficult to enter the SiG to a large market like bittrex or binance.

You have no clue how tough it is at the moment to get listed on Bittrex or Binance, just saying...
Basically, HitBTC would be enough but you need at least 10k daily trading volume to get listed on CMC

right man. these days, binance and bittrex are not listing easily tokens. especially binance. i know they require a product before a single token be listed.
but i think they can easily be listed on kucoin and qryptos. those are great exchange too.
agree, big exchange must have special criteria if want to registered there is not as easy as we imagine at this time I see still many coins that have not registered in CMC because have to have trading volume as the main requirement.

yeah. if we want SIG be on CMC, a new exchange will really help increase the trading volume of SIG. a trading volume that will be enough to list SIG on cmc.
there are so many other exchange that can be good options too.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

yeah. if we want SIG be on CMC, a new exchange will really help increase the trading volume of SIG. a trading volume that will be enough to list SIG on cmc.
there are so many other exchange that can be good options too.

To get the coin on coinmarketcap is the only reason why we would want to get a bigger exchange at this time. Otherwise, to buy through the Bancor protocol is already enough for a serious investor, not to mention that we are also on HitBtc. I guess the "investors" pushing for more exchanges already now are just speculatores eager to dump SIGs at the first pump.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

The virtual reality and everything connected with it is definitely a trend of the future, I hope the team will manage to implement the plan.
I think we are now at the beginning of this era.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

There is no much updates from the dev team for about one week since the ICO was over, I just want to know when will be more big exchange that will list this coin.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████