Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Daily transactions spectiv are still very small (under $ 100k), adding a new market like binance or bittrex is a great solution so daily transactions can reach at least $ 1 million per day.

Grin

Wait. Wait. At least 1 Iranian Rial million per day.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Daily transactions spectiv are still very small (under $ 100k), adding a new market like binance or bittrex is a great solution so daily transactions can reach at least $ 1 million per day.

Think over how market cap of spectiv is still low because SIG token is not listed in many exchanges. Volume also generating very low and this makes to think negative about the SIG market. Don't worry when market recovers everything will settle and start generating high volumes.
griffoninvest

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103649.msg32049329#msg32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.
griffoninvest

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

My fraud? My scam? Do you have any idea who I am??
I don't work at or for Spectiv..

You're making yourself look like a fool, doesn't help your case. ;-)

of course..
you fraud... Why else would you drag me down?Huh?
I wore their signature for five months and SPECTIV sent my tokens to duplicate. What's my fault? ..  If you're covering for fraud, then you're a fraud.Friend, team member or antichrist...  You choose...
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

I think tokens need to be listed on better exchanges. Hittbtc is a ripoff. They charge to deposit BTC, charge a purchase fee, and charge 400+ SIG to withdraw.
griffoninvest

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

I think tokens need to be listed on better exchanges. Hittbtc is a ripoff. They charge to deposit BTC, charge a purchase fee, and charge 400+ SIG to withdraw.

NEWS!!!
New exchange!
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Hey everyone - any link to the news segment where we can watch online?
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

agree , spectiv need a push and a listing on this two exchanges will bring volume and the price can be x3 from now.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

there is some positif trend right now, maybe we will see the recover to the ICO price ( in ETH )soon just like 1month ago.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

agree , spectiv need a push and a listing on this two exchanges will bring volume and the price can be x3 from now.
Bittrex is not so good exchange now but atleast any big top exchanges as of now is good and before on that airing in a fox segment.

The latest tweet that i got from their twitter.

The Fox segment will have a second airing on June 24th! Some news regarding this second airing is that the show has been bumped up from the Fox Business Network to the even larger CNBC. Mark your calendar! 6/24 at 4:30PM ET. #Spectiv $SIG
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

I really like the VR concept of this project, and it seems that this project has a team that has experience for future development, hopefully this can go according to your good planning.
22naru

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Bittrex is not so good exchange now but atleast any big top exchanges as of now is good and before on that airing in a fox segment.

The Fox segment will have a second airing on June 24th! Some news regarding this second airing is that the show has been bumped up from the Fox Business Network to the even larger CNBC. Mark your calendar! 6/24 at 4:30PM ET. #Spectiv $SIG

bittrex is one of the top exchanges, they have good traders and volume... and will be grate to sync the  new listing on bittrex/binance/huobi etc and the airing on Fox.
lots of tokens around but this one is a sleeping giant. only need to push the listings on exchanges.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

bittrex is one of the top exchanges, they have good traders and volume... and will be grate to sync the  new listing on bittrex/binance/huobi etc and the airing on Fox.
lots of tokens around but this one is a sleeping giant. only need to push the listings on exchanges.

Bittrex is not among the top exchanges. It is currently ranked 20 in the 24 hour trading volume at coinmarketcap. Although the recent news of a USD ramp, I assume, for US citizens would probably push it upback to the top ten crypto exchanges.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

@ePesoInitiative

Volume is not the only indicator of top exchange, at least for me. You know how much fake volume has some of those  exchanges? There are trading bots doing thousand transactions daily, but it is only to pump those stats and move up in top 10 coinmarketcap list. Bittrex is very solid, has a lot of altcoins listed, and was number one for a few months last year, before Binance took the lead.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

@ePesoInitiative

Volume is not the only indicator of top exchange, at least for me. You know how much fake volume has some of those  exchanges? There are trading bots doing thousand transactions daily, but it is only to pump those stats and move up in top 10 coinmarketcap list. Bittrex is very solid, has a lot of altcoins listed, and was number one for a few months last year, before Binance took the lead.

Bittrex's platform is terrible, in fact they made it worse not long ago and it's very slow but at least they have good reputation.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

@ePesoInitiative

Bittrex's platform is terrible, in fact they made it worse not long ago and it's very slow but at least they have good reputation.
which I often feel on Bittrex charts per hour is very slow it makes me confused but with a good reputation after Binance for the slow problem is common to me, then there is a news Spectiv will be launched between the two exchanges it?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

Bittrex is not among the top exchanges. It is currently ranked 20 in the 24 hour trading volume at coinmarketcap. Although the recent news of a USD ramp, I assume, for US citizens would probably push it upback to the top ten crypto exchanges.

I do agree but listing in different exchanges will always have a chance to increase the price of SIG because the price is based on the volume it is generating. The team should focus on further developments and listing on the different exchange.
22naru

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

@ePesoInitiative

how come no1 likes bittrex, they try to get in  top  crypto excanges, and till now they succed. i would like to see SIG traded on bittrex. and lots more exchanges.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

bittrex is very good Binance is usdt home it is why thay are showing volume and is expensive to list
There is new Dubai exchange RightBTC looks good to me
And Upcoin also looks legit.Kucoin can die soon
Bitflyer is just a dream

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

I do agree but listing in different exchanges will always have a chance to increase the price of SIG because the price is based on the volume it is generating. The team should focus on further developments and listing on the different exchange.

We really need more exchanges, but I think the Spectiv team does not want to pay for a listing fee and it's just waiting for the project to gain enough popularity so exchanges can list it on their own which is going to take some time.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: