Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
CoinsCatcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

Electronic all the way I've almost born with a computer in my posession, so yes paper money is not going to last longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Well electronic money can save it to the internet and can be scam but physical money can save and safer money.

high_jack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:16:44 PM

I think Electronic money and physical money should be exist with each other to help the economics, there are functions that only one electronic or paper money can do, the other can't.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

In my thought, Electronic money and physical money are very important in human life.But, we know that Electronic money is the safest in the whole universe. On the otherhand, physical money depends also in our social life.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

In my thought, Electronic money and physical money are very important in human life.But, we know that Electronic money is the safest in the whole universe. On the otherhand, physical money depends also in our social life.

For me there is a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Physical money can be stolen or can be torn apart but electronic money is like a money that is so protected and under security for it is being locked by your own password. Electronic money is so convinient considering our lifestyle now adays where most of our life depends on internet. We shop online we pay our bills online. Electronic money can be spend without worries.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

the difference of electronic money and physical money such as paper money is very different and more efficient electronic money, because if the earth is still using physical money like paper money then the forest will lose the trees because in tebang for the process of making paper money, while the electronic money is not too much use of paper again and easy to carry anywhere and suport for any payment is more efficient.
I think it is not about that forest thing, because if you counter this fact then why forest haven’t been demolished from this earth as paper money is being used since the start of this humanism. There have been trillion thousands of population lived so far on this planet earth and even more than that, this is not about forest extinct. It is just matter of efficacy. Electronica currency is efficient.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:54 AM

Bothe money it to different process. So you know how use and work to process. Electonic money is use for the transaction process. It will useful to save for future growth and invest. Physical mony is use only for the detract to purchase the product. You can't save the physical money. If need to save you will use the bitcoin process. It helpful to future.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:44 AM

For me there is a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Physical money can be stolen or can be torn apart but electronic money is like a money that is so protected and under security for it is being locked by your own password. Electronic money is so convinient considering our lifestyle now adays where most of our life depends on internet. We shop online we pay our bills online. Electronic money can be spend without worries.
Don't be so sure talking about security/protection of electronic money theres a lot of hacker's out there. My mate got hacked last 3 months ago.. for me the difference of the 2 money is using it to transactions electronic money has many delays to transact.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

Almost all countries seek to reduce the physical use of money directly, this is because the physical money is very prone to crime such as counterfeit money, and difficult to trace, so more advocated using electric money.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:35 AM

electronic money is very popular now and vbetter than physical money  you can make your everything near on the web shopping and payments  bills but physical money gaves  you some feels  on your pocket and you can touch and you can give your family  but electronic money sometimes you can not do that
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:40 AM

electronic money is very popular now and vbetter than physical money  you can make your everything near on the web shopping and payments  bills but physical money gaves  you some feels  on your pocket and you can touch and you can give your family  but electronic money sometimes you can not do that
Money is money, weather it is physical or electrical, that doesn’t matter to me because both are performing the same job in the world. We shouldn’t compare one thing with another or the benefits or curses of one thing with another. Both the currencies holds equal importance in the society and both are a need of the people now and we should accept that.
Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

I think Ecash will replace physical cash one day. It's just more convenient and fast. In our Internet digital era, it's what we need
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:38 PM

Electronic Money :-
You digital currency Like bitcoin and alt coins. You need a internet connection in order to access your coins.Not everyone aware about it we have to promote it other so people can start using it. Its virtual money with no  physical existence. Not acceptable on my sites like shopping, or buying any hosting or domain.An online wallet required to store your coins.
Physical Money :-
Like cash Money. Everyone can accept it . There's no internet required since its exist Physical.  Everyone aware about it. We don't need to understand other. Its not a virtual money. Every banks accept the money.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

It helps to sort out online transactions  when we talk about Electronic Money which is also called Digital currency, as it help to reduce stress, time, and bank charges of changing Physical money of your own country to the type of currency of the person you are transacting business with. Physical money or cash require exchange, bank assistance for conversion for most of the online transactions and investments. Managing Electronic money such as cryptocurrency requires  your wallet through blockchain Technology,while physical money requires an account in the bank, with also an accountant who would render services attracts bank charges.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:46 PM

It seems that the physical era of money soon disappear and soon replaced digital money, now we rarely see transactions using cash or physical money, and indeed this is what the government wants in order to control the money in circulation.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

These two concepts work at a same principle but they both are two separate system first of all ,let's talk about security electronic currencies provide maximum security possible by using encryption which are impossible to crack but not impossible to hack on the other hand banks do not keeps money in their Walt they just keep 10% of the money in the banks and they alone rest of the money to people. That means there is no chance for getting robbed or getting hacked. The most bad thing about physical money is government can print as much as money they want but with electrical money that was fixed.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

Unlike physical money,  electronic money is easier to carry. We don't need to bring hardly a lot of money if we have electronic money, and we don't need to be afraid of being robbed on the way since it's stored in an electronic device which make the money safer.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
So all in all digital currency is anywaus better than physical money.
Electronic money has lot of significance over that of paper money. There are number of things in which electronic money is quite different from that of paper money. The most basic difference amongst both is that electronic money is an online currency and we do need to have an internet connection in order to deal with any of the electronic money. In addition to this, electronic money is also the best way of investing money as well now-a-days.
Electronic money has helped with the transactions in a much faster manner. The same is not possible with our physical money. With physical money, it's like a commodity exchange because it has a physical state. When it comes to electronic money the technology makes each and every activity much faster.
Electronic money does speed things up, just look at supermarkets, when people pay with a credit card you notice that is a lot faster, a lot of time when I pay with cash they do not have change and they need to ask for it from a supervisor and I lose several minutes there, imagine what it is going to happen when bitcoin gets the lightning network activated, you are only going to need a few seconds to send your payment.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:10:49 AM
Merited by bill gator (1), abahcoin (1)

Cryptocurrency/Digital Currency
Digital currency (digital money or electronic money or electronic currency) is distinct from physical (such as banknotes and coins). It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership. Examples include virtual currencies and cryptocurrencies. Like traditional money, these currencies may be used to buy physical goods and services, but may also be restricted to certain communities such as for use inside an on-line game or social network.

A good example of it is the bitcoin.

Advantages
* Can be used worldwide, wherever you are and whenever you want.
* Can be used by anyone.
* Global transaction.
* Fast transaction.
* The price changes from time to time.
* Low transaction fee.
* Easily earned online.

Disadvantages
* Can't be used in some of the country.
* The price may change.
* Local stores don't considered it.
* Can't be used to pay in local stores, restaurants, public transportation.

Fiat/Physical Money
Commonly known as the paper money or your local money it is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of. We have different kinds of money depending on where country you are for example in US they have Us Dollar.

Advantages
* It's legal.
* Can be used in local stores.
* Mostly known by everyone.

Disadvantages
* If you're going to use this to pay to other country it will took a lot of time.
* Fiat money always has the potential to drop to zero value. Since the paper has no value in itself, the paper can and inevitably will lose all value
* The unlimited ability of governments to “print” up money whenever they want. This gives the government the ability to steal resources from the people even when they refuse to be taxed
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

If I choose between electronic money and physical money, I would to choose electronic money since money in electronic rises. Like in Coins.ph, if you convert your money to btc, it will gain a profit as time passes by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: