Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19588 times)
iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:33:29 PM

price's going down alot  Roll Eyes

we are watching it with a chuckle.. just hold it.. its going to be an interesting week..

fyi, I turned off the exchange to public while I finish it up for beta...

We are with you. But new miners are not.

good cheaper to buy coins, let it drop for now Smiley

Can you please share with us what services are on standby. We would be happy to know that.

I wish I could, but people like to "borrow" ideas.. Wink... and its not just the services, its deals going on in background...

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 07:35:39 PM

price's going down alot  Roll Eyes

we are watching it with a chuckle.. just hold it.. its going to be an interesting week..

fyi, I turned off the exchange to public while I finish it up for beta...

We are with you. But new miners are not.

good cheaper to buy coins, let it drop for now Smiley

Can you please share with us what services are on standby. We would be happy to know that.

I wish I could, but people like to "borrow" ideas.. Wink... and its not just the services, its deals going on in background...

Silence is golden  Grin
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:36:10 PM

OK no problem. one last question will the new services support other currencies as well. I think they should only support PXC.

EDIT: And good to here about the deals. Really good job you guys are doing.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
iamatrix

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:38:51 PM

OK no problem. one last question will the new services support other currencies as well. I think they should only support PXC.

Patience grasshopper, there are some huge announcements coming..

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:40:12 PM

If you know the plans, they will have to kil you  Grin

This only applies if I am dishonest person.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:42:05 PM

Patience grasshopper, there are some huge announcements coming..

OK thanks for the replies. Wish you success.

nviere

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:49:41 PM

Like the devs and MaGNeT mentioned its great that you have a long term(year)plan
Where most coins fail is their focus on short term planning.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:28:44 PM

How do you actually get your coins OUT of phenix poker??

I can't enter a withdraw address it seems since i need some auth code?

What is this phenix auth ?  when you click token auth tab -- it asks for a login ?? what is this login it is not the same as my poker account login details it seems

How to actually get the coins that i have won back to my phenix wallet??

No stress Smiley Just PM John or wait till he reads Smiley They don't go anywhere  Grin I think they are making it more easy soon.

Let's hope so. But thanks for answer,
Anyone else actually been able to withdraw the phenixcoins they put into the poker site??

What is the auth code and where do you get it from?

You get it by clicking on token authenticator button and then using your login and password.

Dont use your phenix poker name to login use the login name you created while registration.

thanks for help Smiley

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:33:50 PM

What is this phenix auth ?  when you click token auth tab -- it asks for a login ?? what is this login it is not the same as my poker account login details it seems

No stress Smiley Just PM John or wait till he reads Smiley They don't go anywhere  Grin I think they are making it more easy soon.

Anyone else actually been able to withdraw the phenixcoins they put into the poker site??

You get it by clicking on token authenticator button and then using your login and password.

Dont use your phenix poker name to login use the login name you created while registration.

thanks for help Smiley

Have you got success. Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:10:37 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 08:20:39 PM by cryptohunter

What is this phenix auth ?  when you click token auth tab -- it asks for a login ?? what is this login it is not the same as my poker account login details it seems

No stress Smiley Just PM John or wait till he reads Smiley They don't go anywhere  Grin I think they are making it more easy soon.

thanks for help Smiley

It seems the entire site is not working right now, the settings tab where you set the withdraw address is not working, and also all of my coins are not showing it says 0 pnx when there was actually about 1100 coins there.

I HOPE this is a temp issue.

Is everyone else seeing this??? their coins all gone?

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:23:12 PM

http://phenixbill.com
Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:25:58 PM

Is this official by them since the phenix emblem looks different? or someone else developing something for the phenixcoin.

Also anyone logged into the poker site yet to see if their coins are still there?

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:32:27 PM

What is this phenix auth ?  when you click token auth tab -- it asks for a login ?? what is this login it is not the same as my poker account login details it seems

No stress Smiley Just PM John or wait till he reads Smiley They don't go anywhere  Grin I think they are making it more easy soon.

thanks for help Smiley

It seems the entire site is not working right now, the settings tab where you set the withdraw address is not working, and also all of my coins are not showing it says 0 pnx when there was actually about 1100 coins there.

I'm sure your coins will be fine Smiley Just PM JohnCar or Iamatrix if you need them right now but if you're not in a hurry, give it a week or so.

Both John and Iamatrix have a lot of work to do with all the projects and support, I think they work 16 hours a day at the moment to get it all finished.
Maybe it would have been better to launch project by project and finish every project up first but I know some things had to be done first, like the SafeTrade escrow, difficulty fix.

I know they are close to finishing at least 2 projects Smiley
Not selling my PXC soon anyway, strong hands are key on this.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:34:02 PM

Is this official by them since the phenix emblem looks different? or someone else developing something for the phenixcoin.

Found it here:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/284-phenixcoin-information

Well a coin can not really be owned, but all the support services for it are own by Phenix Cyrpto Systems, our business model is based on the services around the coin, not really the coin its self.

The precompiled binaries are available on the site, as a service.

Source is here https://github.com/p...coin/Phenixcoin

We just do more for the coin then most devs.... PhenixST.com (free escrow service) , PhenixPoker.com, PhenixEx.com (Exchange going into beta soon), PhenixBill.com, and more the will be released shortly...

Currently less then 4% of coins are on the market, our community is constantly updated with what we are doing, and tend to hold their coins for the long term.

Technically we are no different then any other coin, except we put all our services under a Company, as they are a business.

Smiley
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:43:43 PM

Found it here:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/284-phenixcoin-information

Well a coin can not really be owned, but all the support services for it are own by Phenix Cyrpto Systems, our business model is based on the services around the coin, not really the coin its self.

The precompiled binaries are available on the site, as a service.

Source is here https://github.com/p...coin/Phenixcoin

We just do more for the coin then most devs.... PhenixST.com (free escrow service) , PhenixPoker.com, PhenixEx.com (Exchange going into beta soon), PhenixBill.com, and more the will be released shortly...

Currently less then 4% of coins are on the market, our community is constantly updated with what we are doing, and tend to hold their coins for the long term.

Technically we are no different then any other coin, except we put all our services under a Company, as they are a business.

Smiley

This means I should be a member of cryptocointalk as well. Smiley  This could be the reason the value increased again.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:59:29 PM

http://phenixcoin.com -> http://phenixcoin.com/images/funnywallet.png

EasterEgg?  Grin
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

only 4% of the premined 1.000.000 PXC are on the free market? thats not good for the price. what if you want to sell the whole premine? the price will fall to nearly zero  Embarrassed
clearcrystal

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:39:29 PM

only 4% of the premined 1.000.000 PXC are on the free market? thats not good for the price. what if you want to sell the whole premine? the price will fall to nearly zero  Embarrassed

Isn't it 4% from 168million?

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:42:52 PM

only 4% of the premined 1.000.000 PXC are on the free market? thats not good for the price. what if you want to sell the whole premine? the price will fall to nearly zero  Embarrassed

4% of all the PhenixCoins currently circulating on exchanges. That's very low!

Look at FTC, it has (40312 blocks * 50 FTC) 2,015,000 coins generated and 1,555,039 at BTC-E only, that's at least 77% on exchanges.

People with PXC hold them Smiley I think you only find "weak hands" and "coinchoose miners" on Cryptsy.
iamatrix

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:42:13 PM

No, not at all.. I am in the middle of switching from individual coin servers to "banks" of receive servers with PCI compliant storage servers.

Send me a pm with your username and PXC add and Ill send them to you.

M.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: