Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project may well change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
First, it stimulates the customer service staff to provide excellent customer experience through the QBE Ratings Engine. Second, Provides a global standard of learning; ensures a constant quality of service.
Yes, and besides Creation of a crypto currency accessible to a group of people who otherwise would not have been involved - middle representatives of the call center! Thanks to this, the quality of the project will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand, the beta version of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018, perhaps all users who participated in the sale of tokens will be able to participate in the testing.
This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using blocking technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people.
I completely agree with you! Is there anything known about how many tokens will be released? What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Yes, only 100 million tokens will be released, and I do not know what will happen to the unsold tokens. All the additional information you can see on their official website! https://podone.io/
I advise you to participate, because the future is behind this project!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Yes, many thanks! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
In fact, PodOne is a decentralized network of contact centers that unites business. Through PodOne, any business can take advantage of the human resources provided to it through the entire network in order to acquire the personnel necessary to handle client transactions.
What are the problems that this platform is trying to solve? What is its main essence?
The PodOne network solves two significant labor issues affecting today's contact centers.
The first problem is the problem of excess capacity (payroll, unpaid time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay representatives hourly, which simply stand idle in anticipation of processing interactions with customers.
The second problem solved with the help of PodOne network is the problem of shortage of personnel during the peak seasons. During seasonal peaks, the volume of interactions increases, and for the contact center to provide the required level, effective treatment of the increased volume becomes a problem.
Why did they decide to do this platform on the blockchain, could not they have done without it? What are the advantages of this?
The advantages of a decentralized system are multifaceted. First, in a decentralized system, there is less likelihood of a network failure. In a centralized system, if the central node fails in the network, the entire network fails.
Secondly, by distributing computing resources over a decentralized system as the network grows, the computing power of the network also grows.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project may well change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
First, it stimulates the customer service staff to provide excellent customer experience through the QBE Ratings Engine. Second, Provides a global standard of learning; ensures a constant quality of service.
Yes, and besides Creation of a crypto currency accessible to a group of people who otherwise would not have been involved - middle representatives of the call center! Thanks to this, the quality of the project will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Indeed, I have not seen any other platform yet! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that PODONE will become the market leader in this area, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand, the beta version of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018, perhaps all users who participated in the sale of tokens will be able to participate in the testing.
This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using blocking technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people.
I completely agree with you! Is there anything known about how many tokens will be released? What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Yes, only 100 million tokens will be released, and I do not know what will happen to the unsold tokens. All the additional information you can see on their official website! https://podone.io/
Very good, I'd rather want to see the result of the work! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and will attract a large number of users!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Yes, many thanks! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
In fact, PodOne is a decentralized network of contact centers that unites business. Through PodOne, any business can take advantage of the human resources provided to it through the entire network in order to acquire the personnel necessary to handle client transactions.
What are the problems that this platform is trying to solve? What is its main essence?
The PodOne network solves two significant labor issues affecting today's contact centers.
The first problem is the problem of excess capacity (payroll, unpaid time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay representatives hourly, which simply stand idle in anticipation of processing interactions with customers.
The second problem solved with the help of PodOne network is the problem of shortage of personnel during the peak seasons. During seasonal peaks, the volume of interactions increases, and for the contact center to provide the required level, effective treatment of the increased volume becomes a problem.
Why did they decide to do this platform on the blockchain, could not they have done without it? What are the advantages of this?
The advantages of a decentralized system are multifaceted. First, in a decentralized system, there is less likelihood of a network failure. In a centralized system, if the central node fails in the network, the entire network fails.
Secondly, by distributing computing resources over a decentralized system as the network grows, the computing power of the network also grows.
Indeed, the benefits are pretty good. I hope the team will manage to do everything they have planned! Good luck. And I, in turn, will still think about taking part!
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Indeed, I have not seen any other platform yet! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that PODONE will become the market leader in this area, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate with this! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so there is a way to participate in the earliest stage, that is now!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

Very good, I'd rather want to see the result of the work! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and will attract a large number of users!
You made the right choice! You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it! And if we talk about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who are more likely to remain in the ranks of regular users, this can not but rejoice!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Indeed, the benefits are pretty good. I hope the team will manage to do everything they have planned! Good luck. And I, in turn, will still think about taking part!
Yes, you are absolutely right, I think that the project has a great future! I advise you to make a decision faster, the project is very promising!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

I understand the principle of this technology and the details of how this will work, but I do not understand one thing. In the variety of different fields of activity and specific directions for each company, how will employees be selected?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I understand the principle of this technology and the details of how this will work, but I do not understand one thing. In the variety of different fields of activity and specific directions for each company, how will employees be selected?
What exactly do you mean, I do not understand. Can you mess up what you're saying?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand. Can you mess up what you're saying?
everything is very simple. We have a decentralized base of call center employees who have basic work skills. And so another employer can use these employees for their own needs. But all companies are different, I have different specifics of work. How can a call center specialist work in different spheres?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

everything is very simple. We have a decentralized base of call center employees who have basic work skills. And so another employer can use these employees for their own needs. But all companies are different, I have different specifics of work. How can a call center specialist work in different spheres?
Ooh... I understood what you mean, yes. You speak about the knowledge of the employees of the call center. will they be able to work in two different niches at the same time, do they have enough knowledge for this, yes, did I understand you correctly?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Ooh... I understood what you mean, yes. You speak about the knowledge of the employees of the call center. will they be able to work in two different niches at the same time, do they have enough knowledge for this, yes, did I understand you correctly?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. How to solve this issue? Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

in fact, this is not even a problem, because the project provides for advanced training courses that will improve their skills in this area. Wink
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

in fact, this is not even a problem, because the project provides for advanced training courses that will improve their skills in this area. Wink
Will this be a prerequisite? Or will employees volunteer to choose the right courses?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Will this be a prerequisite? Or will employees volunteer to choose the right courses?
Of course, this is voluntary, so you do better to yourself as an employee, because it is noted in your account and for employers you are of greater interest.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Of course, this is voluntary, so you do better to yourself as an employee, because it is noted in your account and for employers you are of greater interest.
It looks very cool. I like the idea of such a technology, it's a very smart and modern solution.
But what about the cost? Of course, these courses will be available for a fee, right? How much is it?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

It looks very cool. I like the idea of such a technology, it's a very smart and modern solution.
But what about the cost? Of course, these courses will be available for a fee, right? How much is it?
I can not answer this question, I do not know this. Most likely it will cost some number of tokens, but I can not exactly state this.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

What about bonuses for early buyers? will it be available here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: