Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Hello people of the forum) Is this a new project?
Yes, do not you see that there are very few messages, while on old projects there are already thousands of them!
i agree, quite a stupid question)
Yes, it's nothing, do you want to know something about the project? And then I more or less had time to read it.
Yes, I wonder the following: how does the block chain work here? I hope I did not put you in a stupor question)
No, it's OK) The block-chain is used to check and track all PodOne transactions and uses cryptography token, called Qubicle, to facilitate payments between resources within the network. It will also be used to reward service agents for the fact that they are the best performers, which further stimulates them to to provide our customers with high-quality experience.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

New project. Super. Tell me, what is the idea and essence of the project?

PodOne is a decentralized network of contact centers, which unites enterprises. Across PodOne, business can take advantage of the human resources provided to it from all over the world. Network for the acquisition of personnel necessary for interaction with customers.
This is very cool, since I have not yet met a system for combining enterprises

I agree, new developments and proposals are always not available

And what problems can the centers face?

Some of the biggest problems facing contact centers include exorbitant operating and capital technological costs; Demanding labor with expensive recruiting, training and recognition programs, but unusually high depletion; poor client experience and low satisfaction

I could not even imagine that the problems could be so global
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Yes, do not you see that there are very few messages, while on old projects there are already thousands of them!
Yes, it's nothing, do you want to know something about the project? And then I more or less had time to read it.
Yes, I wonder the following: how does the block chain work here? I hope I did not put you in a stupor question)
No, it's OK) The block-chain is used to check and track all PodOne transactions and uses cryptography token, called Qubicle, to facilitate payments between resources within the network. It will also be used to reward service agents for the fact that they are the best performers, which further stimulates them to to provide our customers with high-quality experience.
This is definitely a new approach, I've seen chains before, but not like. This is clearly more interesting than existing projects.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

PodOne is a decentralized network of contact centers, which unites enterprises. Across PodOne, business can take advantage of the human resources provided to it from all over the world. Network for the acquisition of personnel necessary for interaction with customers.

Some of the biggest problems facing contact centers include exorbitant operating and capital technological costs; Demanding labor with expensive recruiting, training and recognition programs, but unusually high depletion; poor client experience and low satisfaction

This is not the most global. And of course, the problems are very significant.
Seidr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

This is definitely a new approach, I've seen chains before, but not like. This is clearly more interesting than existing projects.
I agree, when I saw the block chain, I thought that it would be the same as everywhere, but it turned out that everything here is completely different and more interesting and convenient.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

I saw that the block chain is used in the project. Why is it here and how does it work?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

I agree, when I saw the block chain, I thought that it would be the same as everywhere, but it turned out that everything here is completely different and more interesting and convenient.
Thank you for saying, very grateful.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

I saw that the block chain is used in the project. Why is it here and how does it work?

The block chain is used to verify and monitor all PodOne transactions and uses cryptography token, called Qubicle, to facilitate payments between resources within the network.
Seidr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Thank you for saying, very grateful.
do not thank) We are here to communicate and to help each other!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
whitetoo

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

Excellent project, very strong team, but I can not fully understand how this platform will work in practice, can anyone give an example of use?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! A system designed to enable any business to use its resource to gain access to personal information.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

Excellent project, very strong team, but I can not fully understand how this platform will work in practice, can anyone give an example of use?
Yes, of course, it's very simple! For example, in some company there is a season of calls and the manager understands that more personnel will be needed to ensure high quality of customer service. The manager makes a request, describing the work that he needs to perform. And Podone provides such an opportunity!
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Yes, of course! A system designed to enable any business to use its resource to gain access to personal information.
It is clear, but what is PodOne as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
whitetoo

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Yes, of course, it's very simple! For example, in some company there is a season of calls and the manager understands that more personnel will be needed to ensure high quality of customer service. The manager makes a request, describing the work that he needs to perform. And Podone provides such an opportunity!
Wow, it's all so simple. It turns out that the platform will also be divided into different categories of workers?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

It is clear, but what is PodOne as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that PodOne - a platform where anyone needs to find a busy for a certain period of time, everything is simple. Try to read the technical document of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: