Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Very much I wait, when will beginkroudsol? Will there be bonuses?
I read that the project is going to live with premium sales from January 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC to February 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, where Qubicles will be available for purchase with a 100% bonus. The final sale of the tokens will begin on March 1, 2018 at 8:00 UTC. This will end when the maximum ETH limit is reached or on March 31, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, whichever comes first. The PodOne contract will be available on mainnet 48-72 hours before the start of the foldsal.
I can not say this with full confidence, but it seems to me that such an option is possible.

If so, the platform is doomed to success. I think this will be a revolutionary product!

I am also confident, and I plan to invest a good amount in this project.
I have always liked projects with their own unique idea that bring something new and innovative to the field.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

Very much I wait, when will begin poyдcaлe? Will there be bonuses?
I read that the project is going to live with premium sales from January 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC to February 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, where Qubicles will be available for purchase with a 100% bonus. The final sale of the tokens will begin on March 1, 2018 at 8:00 UTC. This will end when the maximum ETH limit is reached or on March 31, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, whichever comes first. The PodOne contract will be available on mainnet 48-72 hours before the start of the foldsal.
Can you please write a period of time when the project starts and so on?
Start date Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 Eastern Time Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM End Date Stage 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET
Saw the term Kubikle, did not quite understand the essence of what is connected with?
This is the Block Chain. It is used to verify and track all PodOne transactions and uses a crypto-token called Qubicle to facilitate payments between resources within the network.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I can not say this with full confidence, but it seems to me that such an option is possible.

If so, the platform is doomed to success. I think this will be a revolutionary product!

I have always liked projects with their own unique idea that bring something new and innovative to the field.
How much is the whole offer for this project.
I'm interested to write an article about the project podone.io in steemit, blog and youtube.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Start date Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 Eastern Time Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM End Date Stage 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET
Saw the term Kubikle, did not quite understand the essence of what is connected with?
This is the Block Chain. It is used to verify and track all PodOne transactions and uses a crypto-token called Qubicle to facilitate payments between resources within the network.
I really like the idea of ​​the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

I'm interested to write an article about the project podone.io in steemit, blog and youtube.
Lots of. You can find in the description of the project a link to the trade, which can be laid out
Seidr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

I really like the idea of ​​the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Lots of. You can find in the description of the project a link to the trade, which can be laid out

Thank you, you will have to go and start working on the development of the project!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors!
Yes, do not foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no strong competitors or the company does not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Thank you, you will have to go and start working on the development of the project!

That's right, that's what we have to do right now, when the project has not yet begun to function.
Seidr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Yes, do not foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no strong competitors or the company does not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
That sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Solexx

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

I am very concerned with the plan to not burn or distribute to the investors the unsold tokens. We have sold less that 2% of the 100,000,000 QBE.If the unsold QBE goes into the Qubicle Ratings Engine then the value of that pool would be roughly $24,000,000.00 if my maths is correct.So in order to use the pool to incentivise employers and agents PodOne may give away as much of it as they like.It is ok if the Soft Cap is not reached, then we will get the ETH returned, correct?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

I'm not late yet? Can I participate in a token sale? It's not over yet?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Actually, no, now is the time. As far as I know this will last 4 more days, so you can have time to buy your own tokens. Wink
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Actually, no, now is the time. As far as I know this will last 4 more days, so you can have time to buy your own tokens. Wink
This is excellent, I was very afraid that I would be late with the purchase. This is the last chance to buy a token, right? Is this the final stage of the sale?
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

This is excellent, I was very afraid that I would be late with the purchase. This is the last chance to buy a token, right? Is this the final stage of the sale?
What do you mean?
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

What do you mean?
Well sometimes the token sale is divided into different stages. for example, pre-sale and crowdsale. Or the ICO period is divided into several rounds. How much I can understand this project at the last stage of the sale, right? That is, I have 4 days left and then I can not buy tokens anymore.
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

What do you mean?
Well sometimes the token sale is divided into different stages. for example, pre-sale and crowdsale. Or the ICO period is divided into several rounds. How much I can understand this project at the last stage of the sale, right? That is, I have 4 days left and then I can not buy tokens anymore.
Yes, it does, but it does not mean that you can not buy these tokens in the future. In any case, I think that the token will be listed on the exchange, where it will be possible to trade this token. There you can buy it.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

What do you mean?
Yes, it does, but it does not mean that you can not buy these tokens in the future. In any case, I think that the token will be listed on the exchange, where it will be possible to trade this token. There you can buy it.
I have not heard that this token will be listed on the stock exchanges, are you sure of that?
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

What do you mean?
I have not heard that this token will be listed on the stock exchanges, are you sure of that?
Well, I can not say exactly about this, but it seems to me that yes. In addition, I read somewhere about this information.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

What do you mean?
Well, I can not say exactly about this, but it seems to me that yes. In addition, I read somewhere about this information.
It is known on which exchanges allegedly this token will be listed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: