Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:24:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

I'm not late yet? Can I participate in a token sale? It's not over yet?
Actually, no, now is the time. As far as I know this will last 4 more days, so you can have time to buy your own tokens. Wink
This is excellent, I was very afraid that I would be late with the purchase. This is the last chance to buy a token, right? Is this the final stage of the sale?
What do you mean?
Well sometimes the token sale is divided into different stages. for example, pre-sale and crowdsale. Or the ICO period is divided into several rounds. How much I can understand this project at the last stage of the sale, right? That is, I have 4 days left and then I can not buy tokens anymore.
Yes, it does, but it does not mean that you can not buy these tokens in the future. In any case, I think that the token will be listed on the exchange, where it will be possible to trade this token. There you can buy it.
I have not heard that this token will be listed on the stock exchanges, are you sure of that?
Well, I can not say exactly about this, but it seems to me that yes. In addition, I read somewhere about this information.
It is known on which exchanges allegedly this token will be listed?
Regarding the listing on stock exchanges, this is not yet an accurate invocation, and even more so on which ones. So I definitely do not know the answer to this question.
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform?  Huh
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform?  Huh
This will be the task of the manager of the call center company.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

What do you mean? How will this work?  Huh
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?

Well, it seems to me that it depends on the current tasks and projects.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

So in the end these courses will be paid, I understand correctly?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Yes, of course, as far as I understand they are paid by a company that is looking for the necessary employees
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Yes, of course, as far as I understand they are paid by a company that is looking for the necessary employees
And I thought I would pay for those who want to get a job, that is, the employees themselves. If this is exactly how you say it is very cool, I like it Smiley
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this.
You mean you can use this platform for freelancing?
awas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
lider1971

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home.  Smiley
awas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home.  Smiley
So it turns out this again and it depends on the company I work in, right? So this is a b2b oriented service?
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home.  Smiley
So it turns out this again and it depends on the company I work in, right? So this is a b2b oriented service?
And what exactly does not suit you in this option? I do not quite understand what exactly you want from this platform?
lider1971

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Maybe so, maybe not, I can not say for sure, because I do not know these details of the project.
awas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

And what exactly does not suit you in this option? I do not quite understand what exactly you want from this platform?
I mean simply connect to the platform as a regular user, register and start working. I have no such opportunity in this case.
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I mean simply connect to the platform as a regular user, register and start working. I have no such opportunity in this case.
Well, it's a bit of a wrong product, here the original idea is completely different. This is a solution for already working contact centers to optimize the time of their employees. if you want to work in this sphere, then naturally you will need to settle into an agency that will support this platform. Smiley
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Well, it's a bit of a wrong product, here the original idea is completely different. This is a solution for already working contact centers to optimize the time of their employees. if you want to work in this sphere, then naturally you will need to settle into an agency that will support this platform. Smiley
Do you think many companies will implement this technology?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: