Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

there is a countdown on the top of the site, therefore, it is necessary to hurry, otherwise, how I feel, we can miss something important
I agree. in general, the site has a good design, despite the fact that there is not much on the information platform itself. once there is one day, you need to invest urgently.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

There are a lot of projects that realize the possibility of hiring people remotely, projects are based on blockchain, and people are by and large freelancers who can remotely work from anywhere in the world
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

It is a very promising project. PodOne has a special place on the market. It can improve situation with distribution of human resources.
What do you mean? I guess it helps to find work for free workers of contact centers.
You haven’t completely understood goal of the project. PosOne aims to optimize work of contact centers. It is based on blockchain, so it saves your assets. The monetization of employee’s downtime is the one of the biggest advantages for call centers. You can watch the full presentation of the project here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=tqrvXui77vo
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

There are a lot of projects that realize the possibility of hiring people remotely, projects are based on blockchain, and people are by and large freelancers who can remotely work from anywhere in the world
I really witnessed the start of many projects related specifically to freelancing. And some of these projects were even in demand, but many of them were closed
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I really witnessed the start of many projects related specifically to freelancing. And some of these projects were even in demand, but many of them were closed
Because of what they were closed? Did they raise enough money to pre-sell the coins?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Because of what they were closed? Did they raise enough money to pre-sell the coins?
No, in closed projects the main branch of freelancing was not defined, the service began to work on a very wide range of tasks, and because of this did not have time to perform the basic functions
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

No, in closed projects the main branch of freelancing was not defined, the service began to work on a very wide range of tasks, and because of this did not have time to perform the basic functions
This means only that the closed projects had a weak team that did not want to pull out their project. Most likely, here the team will not surprise us with you either, because they did not even fill out an information article
contactmike1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

This means only that the closed projects had a weak team that did not want to pull out their project. Most likely, here the team will not surprise us with you either, because they did not even fill out an information article
The project has its own well-designed website, why should they spend additional effort on lending and rendering an additional page that will completely copy the site? this is exactly what the authors tried to convey, INSERTING LINKS TO THE SITE!
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

A rare project now compiles the information sheet competently and completely. More often information sheets are replaced by sites, or qualitative white papers
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

what moment will Crowdsale occur to, and what will happen there? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

It is a very promising project. PodOne has a special place on the market. It can improve situation with distribution of human resources.
What do you mean? I guess it helps to find work for free workers of contact centers.
You haven’t completely understood goal of the project. PosOne aims to optimize work of contact centers. It is based on blockchain, so it saves your assets. The monetization of employee’s downtime is the one of the biggest advantages for call centers. You can watch the full presentation of the project here

Thank you. Now I get it. Can this system also improve the situation with new stuff education?
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

A rare project now compiles the information sheet competently and completely. More often information sheets are replaced by sites, or qualitative white papers
And nevertheless, I'm grateful to the developers that they organized writing their own API for the service, most likely a web binding would be framed and the service would work really stably
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Do you offer any bounty program ?  Grin Grin
contactmike1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

And nevertheless, I'm grateful to the developers that they organized writing their own API for the service, most likely a web binding would be framed and the service would work really stably
But how do you know about the API? Really updated information on the site? I could not find it yesterday, and did not update the site for today. I'll try to go there now.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

But how do you know about the API? Really updated information on the site? I could not find it yesterday, and did not update the site for today. I'll try to go there now.
He read it in white paper, in a section called: "Workforce Management API"
Yes, I agree with you, it is a strong and complex process, but I believe that the developers coped with it
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

Thank you. Now I get it. Can this system also improve the situation with new stuff education?
Yes, I think so. More experienced employees will help newcomers in the industry. There will be something like online courses. PodOne simplifies life of employers and save their money.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Yes, I think so. More experienced employees will help newcomers in the industry. There will be something like online courses. PodOne simplifies life of employers and save their money.
I agree. Maybe it is a good way to invest money.
cinziamonforte66

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

This project is so promesing, how I do to join it?Can i have further information?
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Thank God for bitcoin that as gives birth to blockchain technology which has created a lot of opportunities for cryptocurrency developers to create a smart contract to modify the traditional way of doing factually everything.

Blockchain is now addressing, solving and provides an employment opportunities in a decentralised format powered by PODONE.

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

It is great to see that projects on Blockchain develop in different branches. This decentralized platform can be very interesting for thousands of companies all around the world. Good luck! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: