Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

I was just tortured by these contact centers, so also projects appear! Horror!

Ahahah, I agree with you completely) But where to go, this is the business component at the moment

In this I agree with you. How do you think this project will cope with competition in the market?

I think without problems, because the so-called competitors, not competitors at all to this project!

What makes you think that? After all, there are a lot of contact centers!

Yes, they are many, I do not argue, but they are simple and without special conditions of cooperation, and this project has a very wide spectrum

A wide range of what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Ahahah, I agree with you completely) But where to go, this is the business component at the moment

In this I agree with you. How do you think this project will cope with competition in the market?

I think without problems, because the so-called competitors, not competitors at all to this project!

Yes, they are many, I do not argue, but they are simple and without special conditions of cooperation, and this project has a very wide spectrum

A wide range of what?

Well, first of all, it is very investment attractive, so I will invest in it investors
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

A wide range of what?

Well, first of all, it is very investment attractive, so I will invest in it investors

So what? Well, let them invest, but what about the customers?
23coins

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

A wide range of what?

So what? Well, let them invest, but what about the customers?

The fact that the more money is invested in a project, the wider it becomes and its costs start to decrease, but their quantity and quality grows!
damansk

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

I like the fresh and interesting new concept. I see a lot of potential here.

How are you going to handle reviews of the staff? How would we know if the HR staff person is good/bad?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Anyone familiar with the development team?
23coins

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

What do you mean in terms of zankomstva? I did not sit with them in the bar)
elrugrim

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

YES No, that you) I mean, are you familiar with them remotely?
23coins

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

I heard that a few people from the team are very talented guys and participated in major projects
elrugrim

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

I heard that a few people from the team are very talented guys and participated in major projects

If this is true, then this is very good news! If they have experience of such projects, then the chance of success increases dramatically! you straightened me straight)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

What is PodOne?
What problems does your project solve?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
The PodOne network solves two significant labor force problems affecting contact centers today. The first problem is the issue of excess capacity (payrolled, non-billable time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay hourly for representatives who are simply idle while waiting to handle customer interactions. According to Aberdeen, agents spend approximately 25% of their time in an idle state.
kolinko

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
The PodOne network solves two significant labor force problems affecting contact centers today. The first problem is the issue of excess capacity (payrolled, non-billable time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay hourly for representatives who are simply idle while waiting to handle customer interactions. According to Aberdeen, agents spend approximately 25% of their time in an idle state.
And what is the second problem? What other problems does your project solve?
You forgot to write
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

The second problem solved by the PodOne network is the problem of insufficient staffing for peak seasons. During peak seasons, the volume of interactions spikes and it becomes a hassle for a contact center to procure the necessary staff to handle the increased volume effectively. According to emarketer.com, US retail ecommerce sales increased by 17.8% during the 2016 holiday shopping season.
kolinko

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

The second problem solved by the PodOne network is the problem of insufficient staffing for peak seasons. During peak seasons, the volume of interactions spikes and it becomes a hassle for a contact center to procure the necessary staff to handle the increased volume effectively. According to emarketer.com, US retail ecommerce sales increased by 17.8% during the 2016 holiday shopping season.
Tell about payment) How do I pay? What is Qubicles for?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

Huh
PodOne Wallet

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur. If the Employer and Agent agree on the funds to be transferred, they both sign the transaction and the funds are moved out of escrow to the party being paid. Should there be a dispute regarding the payment between the Employer and the Agent, the neutral Arbitrator steps in and makes the decision whether or not to provide his or her signature as the second signature necessary for the transaction to occur. This system allows for mediation of disputes without the need of a regulatory body or any additional overhead.
kolinko

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

Huh
PodOne Wallet

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur. If the Employer and Agent agree on the funds to be transferred, they both sign the transaction and the funds are moved out of escrow to the party being paid. Should there be a dispute regarding the payment between the Employer and the Agent, the neutral Arbitrator steps in and makes the decision whether or not to provide his or her signature as the second signature necessary for the transaction to occur. This system allows for mediation of disputes without the need of a regulatory body or any additional overhead.
Who are the main participants? Project participants

CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

Huh
PodOne Wallet

There are two principal actors on the PodOne network. We refer to the first of these actors as the Employer. The Employer has a need for human resources and places a request on the PodOne network for a task or a role it would like to see fulfilled, along with a set of qualifications for that job or role.
The second actor on the network consists of Agents, workers who either make up businesses such as call and contact center business process outsourcers (BPO) or individuals, including independent contractors (1099) specializing in providing customer service, sales, or support.
kolinko

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

Huh
PodOne Wallet

There are two principal actors on the PodOne network. We refer to the first of these actors as the Employer. The Employer has a need for human resources and places a request on the PodOne network for a task or a role it would like to see fulfilled, along with a set of qualifications for that job or role.
The second actor on the network consists of Agents, workers who either make up businesses such as call and contact center business process outsourcers (BPO) or individuals, including independent contractors (1099) specializing in providing customer service, sales, or support.

Tell us about Crowdsale) I need more information
When will the start?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

What is PodOne?
 Huh
You forgot to write

Huh
PodOne Wallet

Tell us about Crowdsale) I need more information
When will the start?
 Huh

Ticker Symbol  QBE Start Date  Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM ET End Date  Phase 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET
Token Type  ERC20 Compliant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: