Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

This project recommends John McAfee , is pretty good for this project that such influential people recommend their project. Inspires confidence that the project is not a SCAM.
Of course ,not the SCAM, which is the development team for more than 50 years in the field of contact centers, it already says a lot.
In general, I can say only one thing, at first glance, the project is very promising and I can confidently say that the developers are serious competent people in their field they will succeed.
An important indicator that this project has received 5 out of 5 stars from the ICO audit. Once considered as a serious business approach.Developers of this kind of verification will attract a lot of investors .
Let's move away from the development team and the rating of the project, as you in General the principle of this application?
Well, I think it would boost the performance of your contact centers to a new level, will allow to save resources for employers and competently managed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

This project recommends John McAfee , is pretty good for this project that such influential people recommend their project. Inspires confidence that the project is not a SCAM.
Of course ,not the SCAM, which is the development team for more than 50 years in the field of contact centers, it already says a lot.
In general, I can say only one thing, at first glance, the project is very promising and I can confidently say that the developers are serious competent people in their field they will succeed.
An important indicator that this project has received 5 out of 5 stars from the ICO audit. Once considered as a serious business approach.Developers of this kind of verification will attract a lot of investors .
Let's move away from the development team and the rating of the project, as you in General the principle of this application?
Well, I think it would boost the performance of your contact centers to a new level, will allow to save resources for employers and competently managed.
The decentralized work base of the contact centers is a very cool idea, the employer will no longer be concerned about the competence of their workers and will know in advance whom to hire.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Is That it ?How does it work ? can anyone explain ?
Some history of the development of this platform. And most importantly why all this?
One of the biggest challenges facing contact centers include prohibitive technological costs; complex and costly labor; lack of experience; and the solution of problems related to maintenance. The fenero award-winning PodOne team is already successfully working on the industry's technological issues, finding its way to solving personnel management problems by creating a decentralized platform for learning, sharing resources within the network, and automatically distributing payments.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

The decentralized work base of the contact centers is a very cool idea, the employer will no longer be concerned about the competence of their workers and will know in advance whom to hire.
The main advantage is that now it will be easier for employees and employers to find each other on a decentralized system , the employer will be able to choose a suitable worker for his needs.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

The main advantage is that now it will be easier for employees and employers to find each other on a decentralized system , the employer will be able to choose a suitable worker for his needs.
The platform will be global in nature because it will have even services to improve the skills of workers, it is something new. The employer will be able to find the most suitable employee for his requests, the most competent and qualified
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the second round of the sale?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

Is That it ?How does it work ? can anyone explain ?
Some history of the development of this platform. And most importantly why all this?
Contact centers often pay hourly fees for employees who are just waiting to process an order to interact with customers. According to Aberdeen, employees spend about 25% of their time in idle time. In a standard 8-hour shift, this results in a loss of 2 hours per working day simply due to downtime. 100 employees of the contact center with the level of payment employee in the amount of 10.50 USD per hour, resulting in approximately $546,000 loss during the idle time in a year.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

In addition, during peak seasons, the volume of interaction increases and it becomes a challenge for the call center to provide the required number of staff to effectively manage increased volumes. The increase in volume usually means an increase in the volume of calls to contact centers as customers receive support on various issues related to the purchase. This leads to contact center issues related to efficient hiring and scheduling for busy season, trying to minimize the number of customer failures.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Will this leased of labor be in accordance with the regency "labor law" of each country? In other words, will the employee have his rights according to the norms of the country in which he rules?

OI
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Poddone is an Autonomous, decentralized network of personnel management uniting the organizations of contact centers for optimization of interaction of clients and business. Through Poddone, human resources are rented throughout the network in order to acquire the staff needed to serve customers. PodOne network creates a market of talents that can improve productivity and increase the value of enterprises.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

In my opinion, this project could be implemented without blockchain, it will not change anything on this platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

In my opinion, this project could be implemented without blockchain, it will not change anything on this platform
For the blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future. The blockchain will make the world a much fairer and more transparent. The factor of fraud will be minimal, and all information remains unchanged in the public domain.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Poddone is an Autonomous, decentralized network of personnel management uniting the organizations of contact centers for optimization of interaction of clients and business. Through Poddone, human resources are rented throughout the network in order to acquire the staff needed to serve customers. PodOne network creates a market of talents that can improve productivity and increase the value of enterprises.
Ahaha, very detail)
miraxgr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

For the blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future. The blockchain will make the world a much fairer and more transparent. The factor of fraud will be minimal, and all information remains unchanged in the public domain.
I have no doubt that the blockchain technology of the future , but I think without it it would have turned out very well. People who are engaged in this project are very influential and would be able to implement it without the use of blockchain
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I have no doubt that the blockchain technology of the future , but I think without it it would have turned out very well. People who are engaged in this project are very influential and would be able to implement it without the use of blockchain
The developers are now much easier to raise funds to your project through ICO. If the idea is really worthwhile and there is something behind it,something more than just a beautiful plan painted on paper ,then this project is easier to get started than to look for investors in the old way.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

The developers are now much easier to raise funds to your project through ICO. If the idea is really worthwhile and there is something behind it,something more than just a beautiful plan painted on paper ,then this project is easier to get started than to look for investors in the old way.
understand the essence of ICO and in general, we support this direction although it is now too many fake projects, to appear. So tell me, what is the blockchain will help this project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

understand the essence of ICO and in general, we support this direction although it is now too many fake projects, to appear. So tell me, what is the blockchain will help this project?
First is the frequency of transactions and their security. Secondly, the information that is stored on the blockchain about employees and organizations is completely reliable. Third, the smart contract makes it much easier and easier to interact between employers and employees . Isn't it enough that the advantages of the blockchain in this project?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Ahaha, very detail)
Well, Yes) But next time ,just look through the forum,look at the documents) it's easier )
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Thank you ) And more accurate details of the can say ? If you know that would not be a page-Turner .
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the second round of the sale?
30 days exactly, but in case of reach of hard cap it can end ahead of schedule.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: