Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

From innovations there will be an automation of the control over the personnel and automatic hiring of the new worker for default of the plan. This means that employees will have the motivation to do quickly and efficiently
This is a really cool feature. If the interface of the internal application is correctly configured, then I will be very pleased with the result, since a competent interface and automation is a success

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

From innovations there will be an automation of the control over the personnel and automatic hiring of the new worker for default of the plan. This means that employees will have the motivation to do quickly and efficiently
This was already done before the development team wrote the first yellow paper. There is no need to reinvent the wheel in different interpretations, redrawing the design
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

This was already done before the development team wrote the first yellow paper. There is no need to reinvent the wheel in different interpretations, redrawing the design
Stop saying that! I mentioned the expanded opportunities for automation, control and hiring of personnel. This is already much wider and more confident covers the area of employers who work at a distance
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Stop saying that! I mentioned the expanded opportunities for automation, control and hiring of personnel. This is already much wider and more confident covers the area of employers who work at a distance
Yes!
I would be useful to make sliders for automatic management and installation of wages and employee ratings, as well as implement a system of incentives and penalties

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

I already told you that if you had read the forum better, you would have noticed that there are many projects that can compete with this in functionality, even though they are already working ..
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Hi there. Will it be possible to pay for some part of services with Qubiclines and for the other – with other cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that such approach will simplify the access to PodOne.
Brushan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Omg. The crowdsale started just today! It is so great. I am waiting for the launch of the system.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Omg. The crowdsale started just today! It is so great. I am waiting for the launch of the system.
Why are you so happy about it? It is a good project, but I don’t understand your euphoria)
Brushan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Why are you so happy about it? It is a good project, but I don’t understand your euphoria)
You just don’t understand. It is a revolution for most contact centers. I have been working in this branch for many years, so I am acquainted with those troubles. 
hobopete

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

You just don’t understand. It is a revolution for most contact centers. I have been working in this branch for many years, so I am acquainted with those troubles.  
Ok. What is so special about it? I read information. I just want to see your opinion.
Brushan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Ok. What is so special about it? I read information. I just want to see your opinion.
This system offers monetization of time of nonessential personal. It can resolve the problem of employer that used to pay for downtime.
It is an enormous sum of money per years that companies loose for nothing. Also, the system helps employees too.
hobopete

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

This system offers monetization of time of nonessential personal. It can resolve the problem of employer that used to pay for downtime.
It is an enormous sum of money per years that companies loose for nothing. Also, the system helps employees too.
In what kind of aspect the system helps employees?
Brushan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

I mean the problem with education. It is a really great way to help beginners to gain experience.
They can be educated by more experienced workers.
hobopete

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

I mean the problem with education. It is a really great way to help beginners to gain experience.
Well, when it is viewed for this position I see advantages of this project.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

I’ve just read the white paper. It is very interesting, but how stable will be the token?
Workers need to be sure about their profits.
Brushan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Well, when it is viewed for this position I see advantages of this project.
Many users will come to this obvious conclusion.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

I’ve just read the white paper. It is very interesting, but how stable will be the token?
I think more people will be involved in the system more stable will be PodOne’s cryptocurriency.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

I think more people will be involved in the system more stable will be PodOne’s cryptocurriency.
Do you think it will popular as developers are expecting of it?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Will PodOne University certificates the only possible way for verification of qualification? Or are there any other option, too?
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

Do you think it will popular as developers are expecting of it?
No doubt. I haven’t seen a similar project that can offer such advantages for workers and employers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: