Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

[/quote]
Where did you see the info about founders? Please explain.
[/quote]

I can tell where I've seen them. As he already deleted them of course. As I exposed this kid. Do you think team pictures would be available in 2 days after exposure?

Do you think I would spend my time for this links and research just because I want somebody to fail with legit project? Man are you school boy as well?

Mate, there is a way for your website to detect the country that the guest is from so that the website automatically selects a language.
I know that you are from Japan but not everyone understands sings!
If you want world wide to invest in your token then make your website autoselect a language: ENGLISH!!!!

Good luck

Which Japan? You guys are seriously thinking about that it's legit?

I'm out of here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMoneda

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:43:01 AM

This is a total SCAM and I am not talking about the kind of scam bitconnect is. I am talking about a take the money and disappear scam. I say this because they are talking about mining an ERC20 token... why? tokens are not mined they are minted. These guys are trouble. Stick with bitconnect. These guys are no good.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:59:44 AM

wow. DO other people see that there is no team on their webpage?
No faces, nada.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:25:16 AM

Nice projects with the best team.

I will inverting in it

Airdrop or bounty?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
christianesperar

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:31:03 AM

Plan to have bounty program?
Remho

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

Hi,

any bounty?
johnx9

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

Nice projects with the best team.

I will inverting in it

Airdrop or bounty?

I think they have no airdrop or bounty.
tungmdc

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

SCAM ALERT Huh??

I do not think so. Bitconnect, Regalcoin are said scam but reality proves the opposite.
I see complete information, clear roadmap.
@Dasengineer has contributed or is deliberately rational type because he also has PundiX web prepared ICO.

I will refer to this project more thoroughly. very interesting

Man I just gave the proofs. What are talking about? Just follow my proffs and do your own research if you want. He mentioned project is from Japan. Check the people which is the team on website!

Don't bother with this scam artist he already has created multiple newbie user account on here. Hahah
can you check DNS website ethconnect, it really in japan?? some one said it DNs in Vietnam
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

this is another HYIP model token that will created on ethereum platform ?
why at this moment so many Lending coin, with High yield investments program marketing plan,, ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:33:42 AM

So you are trying to build like a bit-connect scheme lol easy money from ICO, can I see whos the team behind this? Show us yourself before making a bunch of money.   

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

After a bit of success few months ago with bitconnect and then regal hit the market and was an instant success, every dev wants to rope his project around "Lending". I do not have any probs with that lack of innovation. However, I do worry about the absence of a genuine team for the ethconnect project because that's what makes an ICO for me besides the White paper. So, I would say this is an obvious plot to scam!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

1)  Grin Look at the DNS and server records.

2)  Grin Look at the name.

3)  Grin Look at the website, [I think im turning japanese I really think so] LMFAO  Grin

4)  This is so much of a SCAM even the word SCAM is feeling JELOUS!  Wink Grin Cheesy

STAY AWAY! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

dinhquykiennd

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

Where is the website to look at the landing page and same time to find out about the team behind the project. It gives impression of something else after its ticker anyways that isn't important. Do you acre to share the social media profiles links of the people involved in this project or team isn't finalized yet ?

I'm agree with you. No website. Can't buy.

Sorry! I was update website on topic

even you guys can't use correct English. Serious doubt with the team and the site
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:22:51 AM

I'm sure this project will be booming later, this project is really promising and I hope this project does not disappoint like most projects, most projects fail because they do not know how to develop the projects they create. it becomes a very difficult problem for us to know. good luck dev
vivax

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

This site is a total joke. Someone made a copy of bittconnect, probably a few kids.
Domain was registered a month ago, there is no info about the team, no contact link, no telegram group, no way to find out who is behind this. Why hide if you're creating a successful business for years to come?

Look at thee roadmap. You call this a roadmap? Training on how to use Ledger nano or myetherwallet is part of the roadmap? Debugging the site when you even don't know when or if there will be bugs?
Listing on major exchanges on specific dates, where even super quality projects have problems now to get listed due to reguations? Fictioanl price targets to attract the newcomers?

Comeon, it's nice to make a quick buck, but this one looks really funny.
Bluestacks

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

Where is the website to look at the landing page and same time to find out about the team behind the project. It gives impression of something else after its ticker anyways that isn't important. Do you acre to share the social media profiles links of the people involved in this project or team isn't finalized yet ?
There has to be some sort of bounty at least,c'mon guys !
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:19:26 AM

This site is a total joke. Someone made a copy of bittconnect, probably a few kids.
Domain was registered a month ago, there is no info about the team, no contact link, no telegram group, no way to find out who is behind this. Why hide if you're creating a successful business for years to come?

Look at thee roadmap. You call this a roadmap? Training on how to use Ledger nano or myetherwallet is part of the roadmap? Debugging the site when you even don't know when or if there will be bugs?
Listing on major exchanges on specific dates, where even super quality projects have problems now to get listed due to reguations? Fictioanl price targets to attract the newcomers?

Comeon, it's nice to make a quick buck, but this one looks really funny.

yup, and you will not believe it, I just logged on to facebook after work. And I have seen about 10 people promoting this JUNK in there.

WOW. People are going to get screwed on this one. Totally nutz.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

projects with lending features are booming. i missed Regalcoin but not this time!

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
dengchenying

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

They didn't tell the truth from the first, what would you hope they will do with your money. BCC and Regal didn't lie, they just tell the unbelievable so people said they Scam. Then they succeed
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

well shit..
at least show ur real face
who is the real person behind this project

if many people give red flag about this project, then it is scam
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: