Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100760 times)
McLaren Suwufu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:12 AM

Im not sure, I think its a red flag if they did steal someones identity to use them as a front for their company but that doesn't exactly mean they are trying to scam us. To me it seems like they want to give us false confidence. I know that doesn't sound any better but bitconnect are anonymous as well the difference is they didn't fake to be anonymous? Does that really make that much of a difference? Context is important. Im going to think about this for a while I know it could be very lucrative its high risk high reward I might have to take the chance tbh.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

LOL this is exactly why scared money don't make money, they equate possibly losing a little money to death. Drama Alert.

he said a big stack of cash. Perhaps 50% of his social security money from this week, will be going on ETH connect.

*claps* well done there. :-)

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:56:30 AM

this is another HYIP model token that will created on ethereum platform ?
why at this moment so many Lending coin, with High yield investments program marketing plan,, ?

Because the real money goes to the people who run the platform, and they have every incentive to keep it running for a while if it isn't fully automated. Just imagine premining a ton of coins (say 1,000,000) then creating value in them by tying those coins and the platform to a bot. In reality no one needs a lending platform if they purchase their own bot (like gunbot) and configure it because there are coins out there that are way more volatile than eth and btc, however people love convenience including "moi".

you're right about that, but with HYIP/High yield investments program marketing plan that implementated on altcoin not only this token but all alt that use HYIP marketing plan, this is not good for cryptocurrency world, people will said this is just another HYIP model in online industry, just because of all that shitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:56:54 AM

so by your road map your going to have your own exchange in december of this year ?

who are the people behind the project ?

your interest rates that customers get for loans are they variable or fixed ?

who are the people behind the project ? this is important to know if they have history in these type of project.
check the whitepaper for faces lol

lol buddy did not see any on white paper ?

they just updated new i guess which don't have faces i have old one downloaded yesterday so don't no why they removed faces

Please upload somewhere and share it to everyone... That's a good thing bro!

LOL look at the filename "whitepapper" this is a fail photoshop and you all fell for it. Otherwise they would link the "original" whitepaper file and not just a jpg.

There are idiots, then there are fuckin idiots that don't have a clue as to how URLs work.

apple.com/eatoragnes if fake
apple.com/eatoranges is real

Don't be a JerryPowerTard and fall for the fake site created by some nefarious entity.

I don't care for what you haters say, i'm going to dump a BIG stack of money on this one

Go ahead, you fuckin idiot, while us haters continue to prove beyond doubt that you're being royally fucked up the ass sans lube.

Drama Alert! ...

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

is any bounty ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:13 AM

so by your road map your going to have your own exchange in december of this year ?

who are the people behind the project ? this is important to know if they have history in these type of project.

they just updated new i guess which don't have faces i have old one downloaded yesterday so don't no why they removed faces

LOL look at the filename "whitepapper" this is a fail photoshop and you all fell for it. Otherwise they would link the "original" whitepaper file and not just a jpg.

There are idiots, then there are fuckin idiots that don't have a clue as to how URLs work.

Don't be a JerryPowerTard and fall for the fake site created by some nefarious entity.

I don't care for what you haters say, i'm going to dump a BIG stack of money on this one

Go ahead, you fuckin idiot, while us haters continue to prove beyond doubt that you're being royally fucked up the ass sans lube.

Drama Alert! ...

HAHAHA am I supposed to take this filth mouthed enraged teen wannabe seriously? "FUCKING CUNT COCK SHITBAGS YALL GONNA GET ASSRAPED HERES SOME LUBE" *You Have Attained Ledgendary Status* ...kys

MY FUKIN BAD! I should've used the vernacular of a venerable user of this forum, namely ...

Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

" Is it true about Vitalik? " ..... Pump, pump

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

TBC, it's users like me who tried to deter assholes like you from invading this space so to fuck people over.

Jerry Power quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in trying to discredit my scammy ass in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...
navyseal

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

http://
SCAM ALERT Huh??

I do not think so. Bitconnect, Regalcoin are said scam but reality proves the opposite.
I see complete information, clear roadmap.
@Dasengineer has contributed or is deliberately rational type because he also has PundiX web prepared ICO.

I will refer to this project more thoroughly. very interesting
https://uphinhnhanh.com/images/2017/10/25/sam.jpg

he he
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

Drama Alert! ...

HAHAHA am I supposed to take this filth mouthed enraged teen wannabe seriously? "FUCKING CUNT COCK SHITBAGS YALL GONNA GET ASSRAPED HERES SOME LUBE" *You Have Attained Ledgendary Status* ...kys

MY FUKIN BAD! I should've used the vernacular of a venerable user of this forum, namely ...

Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

TBC, it's users like me who tried to deter assholes like you from invading this space so to fuck people over.

Jerry Power quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in trying to discredit my scammy ass in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

You have issues haha you went and searched all my comment history to find the one time I told people to stop circle jerking to Vitalik ( something I think we can all agree there is enough of )  looks like I got to you. Wink
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

all this silly banter makes other forums membesr think that you guys are posting back and forth from the moms basement and screaming out to her! "Hey MoooM, Some Guy On The Interwebs Just Told Me I Was Wrong!!!!"  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss    LOL ....  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Nisten

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:43:36 AM

https://s1.postimg.org/1ke45nu34v/whitepaper_he.png

Drama Alert! ...

You have issues haha you went and searched all my comment history to find the one time I told people to stop circle jerking to Vitalik ( something I think we can all agree there is enough of )  looks like I got to you. Wink

You're very hostile my friend, it seems like the people you're calling trolls are trying to help you and others out. I registered to show you a bit of visual proof and show others who may be confused:

https://i.imgur.com/tLdMWD0.png

I went into my own Chrome browser history for Monday, October 23. As you can see, I too attempted to look at the white paper but was taken to a broken link with the misspelled "WhitePapper_en.pdf". This is what I have circled in red, to make it nice and easy for you. I then corrected the url manually to "WhitePaper_en.pdf" and was subsequently taken to the correct destination. You can see that it's the next entry in my browser history.

As others have mentioned, this doesn't mean "scam" or "no scam". It's corroborating a fact that was pointed out earlier. I myself lean on the side of the Ethconnect team potentially trying to quell our fears by creating fake personas, without necessarily "evil" intentions. It seems to have backfired, and has now left people in doubt. Will have to think this one further.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:44 AM

Drama Alert! ...

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

Yep, I hired a team of twenty haters to search your post history consisting of 33 posts so to find that one nugget that GOT TO ME. What fuckin planet are you from?
Remho

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

Im looking for some higher rank to comment on this post. This is battle of newbie on lending platform ico. I want to hear some advice from hero or legend member.

This cannot even work. They are making an Ethereum token and want people to mine and stake it... The people who made this don't even know the difference between a token and a coin.

Now the question can they do it? Maybe expert on ERC20 can answer this properly
AspiePhil

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

Here's where they got the other picture...

https://i.imgur.com/n0yJxlY.jpg
JerryPower

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:48 AM

Here's where they got th other picture...

Even the font is the wrong font in all these photoshops, try harder.
AspiePhil

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:09 AM

One is serious, the other one is smiling  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/3WsojV4.jpg
crypt51

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Instead of addressing the concerns of their current/potential investors, this is their official response on Facebook:

https://blog.cryptolaxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/smh.png

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
amintet

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

Guys I have notice that the tweet of the " faked" guy sho is a reply to two different names in the previous pictures or screenshot of him. This means someone is photoshoping and  creating fud and doubts about ethconnect imho.
I also checked their website on Alexa and the map of users shows the majority are from japan
crypt51

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

Yea there is so many red flags. There is a video showing that this is linked to MMM which was a huge ponzi scheme in Russia that defrauded millions of citizens out of millions of dollars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

They basically copied Bitconnects page lol

https://youtu.be/wtL2oQx0Ryc

JerryPower

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

Guys I have notice that the tweet of the " faked" guy sho is a reply to two different names in the previous pictures or screenshot of him. This means someone is photoshoping and  creating fud and doubts about ethconnect imho.
I also checked their website on Alexa and the map of users shows the majority are from japan

Shhhh! Let them scare each other! Stop pointing out "facts" let them believe what they want. I want to buy this.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:23:51 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: