Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100751 times)
JerryPower

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

I used the live chat feature of the EthConnect website and talked briefly with someone from support. You can watch my findings here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azr-5yFbwE8. Got some responses, but I think there is a clear language barrier.

I am still investing as I have made almost 100k on Ponzi schemes/scams, so I honestly don't care what people here say, i'm more than willing to test the waters and use my PROFITS to try and increase my portfolio strength. These kinds of programs/HYIPs are not for everyone, if you want to go through life with 1-2% returns, thats on you. I like 100-1000% returns and I'm not scared to sit at the poker table and bet big. Worth the risk to me. Form your own opinion though.

so tell me something buddy would u sell the product to your mother?

Thats really funny you ask, she invested $1000. Like I said though, we are both using profits, she just sold 200 acres of mineral rights for 2.8 million dollars, $1000 to make 10,100,1000x, whatever it may be, is worth the risk to her. It isn't for everyone, I admit that, there are conservative investors and not-so conservative investors. I'm not trying to promote EthConnect, just showing my live chat to help the community gain more knowledge of the company. Admittedly, that knowledge was sparse and not very revealing, but that still doesn't deter me. Bittrade and BitDragon deterred me lol.

lol whats real funny is you trying to through a bunch of figures around to impress lol as if there is not a lot of twisted people with money, who are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money. all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money? u the make it any way u can guy!? lol post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, I want to know who to avoid!  lol

Does anyone take you seriously? Trying to 'through' a bunch of figures? Hilarious. When you go back to third grade to learn how to spell correctly and learn the difference between throw and through, come talk. I already said in a previous post i'm not promoting EthConnect. Even if I was, the people who invest know full well what they are getting into, its all a gamble. In this case, its a gamble i'm more than willing to take. I really don't understand you fudders, if you hate EthConnect why are you here? You aren't going to deter us from investing. Not sure why you try to be honest. I'll throw figures around all day because that's what i've made, sorry you didn't get an education and don't have money to invest and probably got burned before which is why you're here. Go cry somewhere else.

so basically what the ann page is for you are telling folks not to do!? so all your figures and education that u claim to have u cant understand that basic point! but lets not "through" the original point out the window :-) I'll just re-post cause the stand up questions prove difficult for you. is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again.
"lot of twisted people with money, get it any way they can, not impressed! some are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol?? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money?? u the make it any way u can guy!?? my dude stand up to it! own it! post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, own it! I want to know who to avoid!  lol" :-)

Whoa, I literally cannot even read what you are saying. The lack of punctuation or any semblance of a sentence is foreign to you. Not sure where you learned English, but your English teacher fucking blows. "is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again." Holy fucking balls, you really did not pay attention in class. Was that a question without a question mark being interrupted with a 'lol'? You do not belong here, that much is clear. We need individuals that can actually express thoughts in a way that will be understood. We have enough morons on here trying to express themselves, that is hard enough. Please go to sleep.

I have an idea! Why don't you berate, belittle and curse out everyone in this thread that you think "doesn't belong". Who are you? Donald Trump? Should we build a wall? Please go to sleep... forever.

I fucking love Donald Trump, and yes we should build a wall high enough to keep you creeps out. I WILL berate, belittle and curse out anyone who cannot form a thought. If you have something to bring to the table, bring it; if you cannot express yourself in a legible manner, piss off. I will go to sleep when I damn well please, and that's not going to be anytime soon. We can do this all day old man.

If you were not so inbred you would probably have seen all the things I have presented here. I have divulged more throughout this thread than you have ever conceptualized in your entire life no doubt. It will be funny to see your hero Impeached.

Not sure what inbred has to do with anything, suppose you're referring to yourself. I come from two parents, both of German descent, I doubt you can touch that. I have two degrees, one in Philosophy, so your claim that you have presented in this thread more than i've ever conceptualized in my life is nothing short of a joke. With my registered IQ of 162, I most likely conceptualized more in the womb than you have ever been capable of. You should use some of that supposed conceptualization and consider why it is you are here...? Food for thought. I know some people who have not taken care of themselves get bitter and confused in their old age. My heart goes out to you.

Is this what passes as an over confident hormone filled German boy now? Damn and you call us the snowflakes? LOL You can keep your bleeding heart young buck, you're gonna need it Tiger! hahaha I love how original your reply was, you basically just copied everything I just said. That 162 IQ is pretty limp wiener... but at least you can watch Rick and Morty and explain whats going on to all your buddies right? LOL kids

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

[sigh] People are so desperate to believe they're buying into the "next BitConnect" that they're wilfully turning a blind eye to the facts presented.

This is a scam. It is even a poor attempt of a scam. If it succeeds, it is because of deluded fools who have let desperation kill their common-sense stone dead.

Don't be one of those idiots.
JerryPower

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

[sigh] People are so desperate to believe they're buying into the "next BitConnect" that they're wilfully turning a blind eye to the facts presented.

This is a scam. It is even a poor attempt of a scam. If it succeeds, it is because of deluded fools who have let desperation kill their common-sense stone dead.

With this statement you cover both sides. If it's a scam you are right. If they get rich you are right. Lol heads I win tails you lose. The double speak here is amazing.
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

guys see what is going on, they want to bury the facts lol sorry not working! lol

lets let the facts speak for themselves and have ethconnect answer why these pictures of their project team
was on their original white paper?  and now they have taken down their white paper?

leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

Almost everyone can come to the conclusion that this is a scam by the facts presented in this thread and in their website but the truth is many people with money don't care unfortunately because they think there is money to be made here and as long their are not the ones holding the bag in the end they are going for it. The thing is you might not even see any tokens from this ICO so everyone will get hurt. Ethconnect OP is not even replying or making any statements about these accusations so just formulate your own opinion and decide if you want to put money into this.
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

Almost everyone can come to the conclusion that this is a scam by the facts presented in this thread and in their website but the truth is many people with money don't care unfortunately because they think there is money to be made here and as long their are not the ones holding the bag in the end they are going for it. The thing is you might not even see any tokens from this ICO so everyone will get hurt. Ethconnect OP is not even replying or making any statements about these accusations so just formulate your own opinion and decide if you want to put money into this.

u hit the nail on the head, who said they have to play by any rules, they can break out at any time.  collect x amount of crypto and be out! folks forget the ico phase is the company collects all that crypto. no trading, so they can break out mid ico end of ico anytime they feel like it! lol
tweetypooh

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

Please prove to us that this coin will go down to Top 50 coins in marketcap... Wink
BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:37 PM

The people who made Ethconnect didn't think things through very well and now they are on the defense. Lies on lies. They probably could have made it work (scam) if they just put more thought into things. Saying on their whitepaper they are a Ponzi, misspelling whitepaper, claiming you can mine and stake an Ethereum token, making fake profiles from Google images... Just too sloppy. This will not be another Bitconnect, no matter how many shills they hire here to spread lies.

I know you are just doing what you are paid to do JerryPower. You are actually pretty good at making smoke screens and using mirrors. Better than most, but face it, the clowns running Ethconnect are in over their heads and made too many major fu#$ups. This goose is cooked.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

I know you are just doing what you are paid to do JerryPower. 

ROFL you watch too much TV man.. Cheesy
BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

I know you are just doing what you are paid to do JerryPower. 

ROFL you watch too much TV man.. Cheesy

How many profiles here you think aren't shilling? This ain't tv bro, it's the internet..
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

With this statement you cover both sides. If it's a scam you are right. If they get rich you are right. Lol heads I win tails you lose. The double speak here is amazing.
By "if it succeeds", I was referring to the scammers successfully pulling off the scam and running with people's money, not that the project itself could succeed, if it were genuine. Which it obviously is not.

Reading comprehension is obviously foreign to you.
ardhityo

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:10:09 PM

waiting for further information from dev...

dev..where are you ? we miss you

I wanna buy your coins with my Regalcoin profits

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

Guys I have notice that the tweet of the " faked" guy sho is a reply to two different names in the previous pictures or screenshot of him. This means someone is photoshoping and  creating fud and doubts about ethconnect imho.
I also checked their website on Alexa and the map of users shows the majority are from japan

Shhhh! Let them scare each other! Stop pointing out "facts" let them believe what they want. I want to buy this.

im a risk taker. Im 50/50 on this stance. since most here are negative, i want to get your side on this. How is it possible that in their roadmap they offer mining and staking if EthConnect is an ERC20 token? You shouldnt be able to do that since you are just piggybacking off the ethereum network. So what is there to secure?

"Outta fear that Dementia Trump may soon sign a new executive order, I'm fencing in my crop to secure it from being taken over."
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

By "if it succeeds", I was referring to the scammers successfully pulling off the scam and running with people's money, not that the project itself could succeed, if it were genuine. Which it obviously is not.

How can you say obviously? please enlighten me...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Guys I have notice that the tweet of the " faked" guy sho is a reply to two different names in the previous pictures or screenshot of him. This means someone is photoshoping and  creating fud and doubts about ethconnect imho.
I also checked their website on Alexa and the map of users shows the majority are from japan

Shhhh! Let them scare each other! Stop pointing out "facts" let them believe what they want. I want to buy this.

@cryptopathfindr orig tweet asking @tnksh if he is indeed part of ETHConnect. Take note he asked @tnksh in Nihonggo

https://twitter.com/cryptopathfindr/status/922813454922207232

@tnksh replied

https://twitter.com/tnksh/status/922830090400014336

"PHOTOSHOPPING" . ^^

Amazingly, it's the ONLY Photoshopped tweet on Twitter where one can retweet the official tnksh tweet.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Meanwhile, Jerry Power is jacking off all over himself while using BenGay as a lube. <to be fair, I may or may not have done that myself once - ONCE!!!>
isi93mlssirebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

(SCAM NOT INVESTING) ETHconnect is totally a scam, they have had a great error unveiled on twitter and in the video I describe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCoCdvJp3Sc&feature=youtu.be
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

Signed up on this yesterday, can't wait to get in, hopefully it won't be HextraCoin where it is impossible to get in
JerryPower

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Did you really just say I can't read using the biggest words you could find at thesaurus.com? The mere fact that I am responding accurately right now disproves your little theory. Really that is your insult? "You don't comprehend written proper English good sir! I bite my thumb at you!" HAHA pathetic
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

so this is scam or not ? there's many people still interested to get into this ico even with many scam alert on it  Huh
JerryPower

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

so this is scam or not ? there's many people still interested to get into this ico even with many scam alert on it  Huh

The word scam has now been used 10,000 times in this thread. CONGRATULATIONS YOU WIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: