Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS |  (Read 41492 times)
TrMark

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

Is it really producing those many coins per day with a masternode as mentioned on masternode.online?

From my experience with other MN's you can expect to get roughly 70-75% on average of what it says there. some days you may get more but from my experience most days you get less
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

Is it really producing those many coins per day with a masternode as mentioned on masternode.online?

From my experience with other MN's you can expect to get roughly 70-75% on average of what it says there. some days you may get more but from my experience most days you get less
It will continue to decline as more Nodes come online and when the blocks go into the different reward brackets. Currently there are more than 150 MNs online.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

It will continue to decline as more Nodes come online and when the blocks go into the different reward brackets. Currently there are more than 150 MNs online.

I agree. This is pretty much the trend I have seen with all new coins coming in the market with MN. Initially the valuation and returns both are significantly high and you only make decent income if you set up an MN in a day or two after the launch.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
FalconZA

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

I agree. This is pretty much the trend I have seen with all new coins coming in the market with MN. Initially the valuation and returns both are significantly high and you only make decent income if you set up an MN in a day or two after the launch.
Any ROI above 20% is excellent. I don't see that's it's not decent if it's much higher than that after months of MN staking compared to any other investment (non-crypto).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
langongbachieu

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Glad to see everyone is enjoying there stakes! There are quite a few dumpers out there, once those are cleared then moon!
Miners, stakers, masternoders will dump the coin at the right time. Please don't too optimistic.
Sword_Fish
Copper Member

Activity: 39

stakinglab.io : core member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

If you want to stake together or collect for some Masternode, please feel free to have a look at our Staking Pool!

StakingLab.io

Shared Pos & Masternode Service:
StakingLab.io
slv1221

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To Start Mining
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.dobahash.com:3433 -u WALLET -p c=CHEESE

k0ub

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Is the discord link working? I don't know why I got booted from the server.

same here..

❍ Deviantcoin ❍
HIGH ROI POS + MasterNode
Upto 90% MN Rewards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
FalconZA

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Discord should be running fine, let me know if you have issues joining. Here's the link: https://discordapp.com/invite/jY5HRsQ

niferman

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

I can not start a node on Linux.
Do according to the instructions
https://github.com/ddude1/Guides/wiki/Cheese-Multiple-Masternodes-setup-Guide
can someone post examples of files from Linux masternode.conf and Cheese.conf
./cheesed masternode list-conf
{
}
Antminer2017

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 04:07:59 PM by Antminer2017

Hi.
when trying to run masternode from Linux, the status says http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/8/4/8/1jpg_9936733_29276848.jpg
there are coins, the transaction has all the confirmations. What is the problem?
FalconZA

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Hi.
when trying to run masternode from Linux, the status says
there are coins, the transaction has all the confirmations. What is the problem?
Best to join discord and ask your questions there. Most activity on Discord and can be assisted sooner.

FalconZA

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Good day fellow Cheese lovers,

There is a Youtube MN Setup contest running, details in the attachment below!

If the image isn't loading, you can use this link: https://ibb.co/iRu6mS

Competition rules: RULES

For more info, head over to our Discord channel and join all the other members of the community.

Good luck to all the participants!

FalconZA

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Hi Cheese lovers,

The video competition deadline has been extended.

THE CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 7 DAYS. DEADLINE FOR VIDEO ENTRIES IS 22:00 UTC ON 2/23/18

moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

what a cheese,sounds good and interesting,how to join in airdrop?i would follow Wink
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

I missed a little, I have my first version wallet, and there are a few coins. Do I need to download the latest version of my wallet?

FalconZA

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Hi Cheese friends,

The contest has ended for all those still wanting to participate. Keep an eye out on Discord announcements for any new competitions.

FalconZA

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

I missed a little, I have my first version wallet, and there are a few coins. Do I need to download the latest version of my wallet?
Hi Kreatoralex,

What wallet version do you have? Chee coin or Cheese MN coin?

The swap for Chee to Cheese has ended.

FalconZA

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

Stay tuned as something will be released soon...  Wink

Have a nice cheesy day!

miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

All holders of CHEE please be advised the swap for Cheese (MN coin) must happen before block 4,000 (1-2 days from now) on the Cheese MN explorer.

You can you this form for the swap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfY-2x_6qCA7pv0zoX4hPsIkZVhn_qiO2prht9pT8gMY-zUA/viewform

Join discord channel if you want to test before sending.
https://discordapp.com/invite/jY5HRsQ

It seems i lost all my coins due to missing this "very advertised" swap.  Roll Eyes

Retarded  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: