Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS |  (Read 41489 times)
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Good to see this thread and dev still active Smiley

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

So no one answered unequivocally, about the coins for the crimson wallet ... is there anyone responsible for these questions?
We are not crimson wallet, we are cheesecoin please delete your post, thank you

Are you kidding !?
Speech about the wallet for Rapsberry Pi3!
Crimson is what it is!

And didn’t I send you full instructions for assembling and checking the wallet?!  Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Andrey123

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Posting same contents everywhere (check that guy's post history, please).
Should ignore them at all.

Instead of writing stupid posts, you would bother to study my posts more thoroughly.
For several months, I made wallets from coins that will work on the Rapsberry Pi3.

And he returned to the topics in order to clarify with the developers what they decided, since there were very few answers.
But most are either very greedy, or stupid, or scammers!

lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:23:35 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 02:21:28 AM by lhtot8

Instead of writing stupid posts, you would bother to study my posts more thoroughly.
For several months, I made wallets from coins that will work on the Rapsberry Pi3.

And he returned to the topics in order to clarify with the developers what they decided, since there were very few answers.
But most are either very greedy, or stupid, or scammers!
Oh man.
I don't know about your story with that guy, so if I said something wrong, I am so sorry.

I checked your post history because I saw your message everywhere yesterday, then I was curious, just curious. Nothing more.

By the way, I think that you should avoid such same pattern posts.
Why?
I also saw another guy got permanent ban due to the same issue as yours.

No chance for you to come back if someday you got permanent ban, so you should be careful.
My account seyola89 permanently banned!

What I known is forum mods will do sudden bans, without declaration!
Once again, be careful, please.

You should delete all those posts, or adjust them, I think. There are so many topics and complaints on accounts' permanent bans. After all, they all still got permanent bans. So, I really hope that you will not make such very bad mistakes like them.
Andrey123

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I don't know about your story with that guy, so if I said something wrong, I am so sorry.

I understand it. The date of creation of the account may affect this.
When a newly created account starts writing the same thing everywhere.
But I have specific questions, but unfortunately almost all topics are dead and useless.
And no one will revive those coins ....

But the problem with Cheese has not been resolved (

Andrey123

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:24:07 AM

It seems the developers do not care ....
In the Discord channel, too, all questions are ignored.

warrior007

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:45:55 PM

I'm looking for website faucet link plz 
urjit599

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:09:45 AM

You Can Earn Some Free Here
Earn Cheese Contest
It Just take a minute daily to Earn some cheese for free
More member participate = More winning amount
More info https://www.earnpaytmrewards.xyz/2018/12/earn-free-cheese-coin.html
Please Note:
This contest is created by me and it has no involvement of any cheese coin community members
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:02:16 PM

Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:
This contest is created by me and it has no involvement of any cheese coin community members

what is the use of earn this coin for free?Huh

lmao....dead project

stay away from this project
urjit599

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:26:16 AM

Every active community has their airdrops and contest to earn coins (some says bounty).
for particular this contest i have clearly mention that i have created and responsible for it.

Project is not dead

take a look on discord server

https://discord.gg/epjEPRW
MelC

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:03:10 PM

Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:

lmao....dead project

1st - you are not the Project Manager to notify the community of the current state of the project. Specially, not in red letters, like you were the person in charge of the thread.

2nd - If you do not like a project, keep your opinion to yourself. There are people who work and care  about it and try their best with the few means available. But, I guess, you wouldn't know about that, since you have no clue what the project is about and prefer to dump and run or FUD.

3rd - If you have nothing interesting to say or contribute to the project, leave and go spread your venom elsewhere. You probably didn't even lifted a finger to help in the community. There are members who pull up their sleeves and do something about their investment.You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of people's efforts.
[/b]

You have 24h to remove your comment or I'll report you!
[/b]
LordSoylent

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:35:11 PM

It seems the developers do not care ....
In the Discord channel, too, all questions are ignored.

This comment is as valid as his Trust score.
LordSoylent

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

Earn Cheese Contest
Please Note:

lmao....dead project

1st - you are not the Project Manager to notify the community of the current state of the project. Specially, not in red letters, like you were the person in charge of the thread.

2nd - If you do not like a project, keep your opinion to yourself. There are people who work and care  about it and try their best with the few means available. But, I guess, you wouldn't know about that, since you have no clue what the project is about and prefer to dump and run or FUD.

3rd - If you have nothing interesting to say or contribute to the project, leave and go spread your venom elsewhere. You probably didn't even lifted a finger to help in the community. There are members who pull up their sleeves and do something about their investment.You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of people's efforts.
[/b]

You have 24h to remove your comment or I'll report you!
[/b]

I wouldn't worry about Brame. Look at their post history. All they do is troll the threads and say the same thing and cry when they get banned from other coins. Anyone can see thats all they do and their statements have no foundation or validity. Remember those who can't do, troll.
MelC

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:45:38 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 01:06:16 AM by MelC

Everyone we have been added to
CoinLore is a coin research platform with more than 1900 coins, where you track and manage your portofolio, with charts, news feed, a converter, and it's free.Check it out!
MelC

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:24:12 AM

Everyone we reached block 200k the POS and MN you'll experience a reduction
The reward is now 500 CHEESE - MN 75% =375  POS staking 25% = 125
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:08:02 AM

POW award is not reduced? Now block 209250

dalaocoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:48:09 AM

pow = 0 ?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:48:33 AM

I agree very strange reward should be sixty two cheese if understand correctly from their ann. Maybe the team made changes and did not inform the community?
MelC

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

I agree very strange reward should be sixty two cheese if understand correctly from their ann. Maybe the team made changes and did not inform the community?

Good afternoon, the only changes made, were regarding to our MN' + staking rewards, which were decreased once we hit  block 200k. Any knew informations are first posted at Discord, since its the mean which the team is more active on. Other informations are posted in Btctalk, telegram, Twitter, if relevant. I suggest you  follow us on Discord. The above mentioned apparent issue, must be checked internally to check if there is an anomaly or just a typo error.An answer will be posted, after a concrete conclusion is reached, thank you.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

I don't understand why people keep saying scam project, stay away from it and what not. This was and is a community driven project. This project was created with an intention to save the bag holders of MICE coin and then it evolved slowly.

We cannot blame anyone as this is a community driven project. I understand we all cannot buy billions and millions of coin to drive the price but we can certainly spread the word. We can let people know what this coin is all about what it offers and how people can get engaged. We can share ideas with the team and do our small part.

The other thing I have noticed is as soon as the price goes up people just sell the coin to dump the price back to 1-2 sats. Well, its good to sell and make a profit but then if we as a community do not sell LOW and keep helping Cheese team to gain traction, I don't think we will be at 1-2 sats range forever. There are projects which dipped more than 40% during this bear market but then the community is sticking around and helping each other.

We can sit back and complain all life long and put the blame on others or safeguard our investment and do all possible things to nurture and grow this project.

It's true not everyone will be happy which I get, and no one is obliged to stick around. People are free to make decisions. As far as FUD is concerned people don't spare BTC/ETH/XRP or whatever coins out there, so this isn't a new thing. I have seen instances where people were paid to create FUD for a project and this is one thing that just doesn't happen in Crypto but happens in other business/arena too.

Let's help to grow this project than spreading negativity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: