Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

I also carried the signature of this project at the initial stages of sales, the team as a whole paid all the participants despite the fact that most of the funds they received from partnerships! I think just at that time there was not a very successful launch for sales, it had to be done a little later, when there was a huge HYIP of the market and funds collected all the projects!

Yes, but they paid in tokens, you can't sell these tokens now, while with some other projects tokens are on exchanges just after the ICO.
If you take part in bounty campaign you know it.
But of course now we have only option to wait for the creation of Blossom TV... do you think it will be created?

They could pay with airs if the marketing program brought success and the fees were high, but it did not take place! About the implementation of the application - I think that they will succeed, the road map for 2019 inspires optimism, but I would like to see news on implementation more than once a month!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

They could pay with airs if the marketing program brought success and the fees were high, but it did not take place! About the implementation of the application - I think that they will succeed, the road map for 2019 inspires optimism, but I would like to see news on implementation more than once a month!

It's good that you have optimism and I completely agree that we need more updates (including in this thread, as not everyone follows telegram groups - there are so many of them these days)
It would be interesting to hear about updates

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.
So they have to run blossom TV and look for private funding because they have very few resources to pay for marketing.

If they don't have enough funds they should inform them about this and make a new idea that will attract investors to buy coins from this project. this thing they did not explain because I don't know it.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

It's good that you have optimism and I completely agree that we need more updates (including in this thread, as not everyone follows telegram groups - there are so many of them these days)

That's what I learned yesterday in the telegram group - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh9tDKFKLM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m24s - an interesting presentation.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

That's what I learned yesterday in the telegram group - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh9tDKFKLM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m24s - an interesting presentation.

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see them presenting LiveTree at such big events as this TV festival.

Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.
So they have to run blossom TV and look for private funding because they have very few resources to pay for marketing.

If they don't have enough funds they should inform them about this and make a new idea that will attract investors to buy coins from this project. this thing they did not explain because I don't know it.
They probably want to make a working platform, and then it will be easier to attract funding for the project. I am positive about this project.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Watch this video of LiveTree CEO, Ashley Turing, speaking at the Edinburgh Television Festival. http://ow.ly/4ENS30lxPhm
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

Just learnt they are pricing SED at $1 = 1 token internally to Blossom. So when someone signs up/performs an action within Blossom that will be priced at $1. Once they have enough traction/audience within the product they will move it to the exchanges.
Scholles

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Yes, they want to tie the release to maximise the return for current SED token holders. I look forward to the launch of LiveTree's Blossom TV coming soon in September.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Yes, they want to tie the release to maximise the return for current SED token holders. I look forward to the launch of LiveTree's Blossom TV coming soon in September.

Didn't know that they  plan to release Blossom TV in September but glad to hear that it will now be launched soon after the postponement.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
khroma

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Didn't know that they  plan to release Blossom TV in September but glad to hear that it will now be launched soon after the postponement.

Yes it would make.more sense then especially as it makes no sense to list the token on the exchange now, market would not respond (since market is in a bad shape). But when the product starts working, then it will make sense.
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Seriously when will the BBB be launched? We're stuck holding a bunch of SED and it's not even listed on exchange yet. Are there any further development with the listing or atleast the BBB Program?
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Seriously when will the BBB be launched? We're stuck holding a bunch of SED and it's not even listed on exchange yet. Are there any further development with the listing or atleast the BBB Program?
And did you buy on sale or received as a reward for bounty? The fact is that I got these tokens for bounty and there are not so many of them ... Let them lie and wait for their hour. By the way, how do you present the recent?

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

If they don't have much funds about the developments that will occur with this project. what steps will they take? Will they stop all this?

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

As we all know film and TV is a massive business so Livetree will do well in this sector, but the should pick a reliable exchange to list there coin on and Towerbee is a new exchange soon to start up.
The exchange will be active after the end of the Towerbee ICO, it has alread reached 30% of it's cap in only a week.

Towerbee already has an active SaaS business so it already shows it has a good business acumen.

I must admit my interest in Towerbee, I have bought a few coins so I'm hoping it will do well - just like the other exchanges that started off with ICOs and are now doing very well, such as Binance and Kucoin.

Exchange Link.
https://towerx.co/tbetrading.aspx

Exchange coin register link.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lp5ww1As2CfQOKKEAmTLbUjOlZotGpiqjBChvy3VgKE/viewform?edit_requested=true

SaaS Link.
https://towerbee.com/
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

As we all know film and TV is a massive business so Livetree will do well in this sector, but the should pick a reliable exchange to list there coin on and Towerbee is a new exchange soon to start up.
The exchange will be active after the end of the Towerbee ICO, it has alread reached 30% of it's cap in only a week.

Towerbee already has an active SaaS business so it already shows it has a good business acumen.

I must admit my interest in Towerbee, I have bought a few coins so I'm hoping it will do well - just like the other exchanges that started off with ICOs and are now doing very well, such as Binance and Kucoin.

Exchange Link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lp5ww1As2CfQOKKEAmTLbUjOlZotGpiqjBChvy3VgKE/viewform?edit_requested=true

SaaS Link.

First, we need the implementation of the Blossom TV platform and only then the access to the stock exchanges, because the price of the token will depend on the readiness and quality of the product!
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Exchange Link.

SaaS Link.

First, we need the implementation of the Blossom TV platform and only then the access to the stock exchanges, because the price of the token will depend on the readiness and quality of the product!

Well, not strictly needed to have Blossom TV platform up-and-running before getting Livetree (SED) listed on an exchange. Many alts are listed on exchanges well before any use has been actively implemented, so there is really nothing holding Livetree back from getting listed.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Some upbeat news from admin Richard Aris (re-quoting a statement by Ashley Turin), on the Livetree Telegram channel - I'm looking foward to this Blossom TV launch.

"Richard Aris:
Hi, Thank you for your question. Here is Ashley Turing's earlier reply to the same question: "We are pricing SED at $1 = 1 token internally to Blossom. So when someone signs up/performs an action within Blossom that will be priced at $1. Once we have enough traction/audience within the product we will move it to the exchanges. As you are aware we are in a bear market, we want to tie the release to maximise the return for current SED token holders. I will let you do the calculation on your potential return given SED priced at $1 per token. Rest assured we are working around the clock to get blossom live. As I’m sure you can appreciate we are working with leading names in entertainment, so arranging contracts, finalising software, planning launch all requires significant effort." In the mean time, look out for the launch of LiveTree's Blossom TV. Coming soon. www.LiveTree.com"
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Some upbeat news from admin Richard Aris (re-quoting a statement by Ashley Turin), on the Livetree Telegram channel - I'm looking foward to this Blossom TV launch.

"Richard Aris:
Hi, Thank you for your question. Here is Ashley Turing's earlier reply to the same question: "We are pricing SED at $1 = 1 token internally to Blossom. So when someone signs up/performs an action within Blossom that will be priced at $1. Once we have enough traction/audience within the product we will move it to the exchanges. As you are aware we are in a bear market, we want to tie the release to maximise the return for current SED token holders. I will let you do the calculation on your potential return given SED priced at $1 per token. Rest assured we are working around the clock to get blossom live. As I’m sure you can appreciate we are working with leading names in entertainment, so arranging contracts, finalising software, planning launch all requires significant effort." In the mean time, look out for the launch of LiveTree's Blossom TV. Coming soon. www.LiveTree.com"

well, if they really can do this, i think it will be really huge! 1 token = 1$!

can someone explaim me better how this deal with Blossom TV  works?
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

well, if they really can do this, i think it will be really huge! 1 token = 1$!

If somebody wants to buy my tokens at this price - you are welcome!
I will make even a discount for you  Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: