Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to mine Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 90524 times)
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

Bitcoin Gold "h4x3rotab" -Lead Developer just tweeted out that SuprNova chain IS 100% correct
we are back online Cheesy

What a muck up this has been, if they're saying their official pool went down the wrong chain xD

That is incorrect:
"So it seems the dev's reconsidered... And the chain is valid..."
They dont want to look as the fuckups they really are ?
ben8jam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

My share count on pool.gold flucuates between 15 shares and 400 shares on every refresh. Not holding my breath here.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

The Bitcoin Gold Blockchain was splitted in two different chains. Mining is not safe at the moment i think on any other pool then pool.gold..... thats bad
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:38 AM

Bitcoin Gold "h4x3rotab" -Lead Developer just tweeted out that SuprNova chain IS 100% correct

What a muck up this has been, if they're saying their official pool went down the wrong chain xD

That is incorrect:

Well actually the real messed up ones are Bitcoin Gold developers.
I am not sure, seems like coinomi is messed up also look what they said on twitter:
"coinomi‏ @CoinomiWallet 8h8 hours ago
The Bitcoin Gold team is currently having difficulties bootstrapping the $BTG blockchain. Once these issues are resolved, #BitcoinGold  will become available to all #Coinomi users who will then be able to store, send, receive and trade their BTG without any further action."
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

That is incorrect:

I am not sure, seems like coinomi is messed up also look what they said on twitter:
The Bitcoin Gold team is currently having difficulties bootstrapping the $BTG blockchain. Once these issues are resolved, #BitcoinGold  will become available to all #Coinomi users who will then be able to store, send, receive and trade their BTG without any further action."

They should just wind it all back, start again and not mess it up this time
ben8jam

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:46:04 AM

I created my wallet at https://btgwallet.online

Is it possible this is invalid? Looking at https://btgexp.com/search

It says it's not a valid address...

hmm?Huh
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

hmm?Huh

That’s what worried me
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

i have been solo mining like mad since the 'launder' I mean launch, 12 hours ago,

Great to hear that everyone is going down the wrong path, I rolled by own block-chain, and I know its correct and my miner's are cracking out shares on the proxies at 1ms, unlike the 500ms on btg.suprnova.cc

The other pool.gold is seriously fucked and that btgpool.pro, they don't even know what block's they're on,

I tried them all, and I'm sticking with solo, until its completely worthless.

What R they going to do unwind shit back to the 'fork' or post pre-mine?

The problem is the DEV's never worked with anybody, they kept it all a secret, how to mine, how to do solo, how to proxy,

The worst is "HOW TO DOWNLOAD the fucking block-chain, fuck a book could be written on the arcane magic tricks required'

The solo mining I got all mine working two weeks ago, sure glad I did I didn't have to fuck with any of the proxy's or miners, they were all tested, the only problem was getting a good block chain 100% finished so I could 'getblocktemplate' and start up my proxy's and miners.
bitfools

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

hmm?Huh

That’s what worried me

Let me tell U all a little secret, if the website say's BTG*.* its all part of the scam, the only honest ppl at this party is btg.suprnova.cc

What creeps me out about these online walllets is they offer the 'brain-wallet', GREAT I love that shit, soon as my solo-mining is no longer worth my while I'm pulling out my brainflayer, I have already written a BTG block-parser, so it will take about 5 minutes of python to get all the G addresses with value, I build my chain with tx so I got all the balances on everybody, then off to my brain flayer and my 200gb rain-bow table and going to be mining me some g-address,

Just got to love all this easy money Smiley
bitfools

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

hmm?Huh

That’s what worried me

The explorer has never worked in the past 3 weeks, pool.gold was never validating addresses, should be interesting to go back to btg.suprnova.cc and enter a shit address and see if they take it,If you look at btgpool.pro you will see guys mining at 200k sols with addresses like 'GX', these fools don't have a clue that all thier hash is going to the house, a good pool would kill the cmd-line, but not these assholes running BTG infrastructure they're counting on idiots, easy money ...

Just wait until people start transferring money, if no address validation, it means the newbies don't even get their hands held.

Easy come easy go.

I bitched like hell 4 weeks ago at github.com/btcgpu about the lack of verification,they told me to fuck off, they didn't care then, and they don't care now. These aren't normal people running this shit, these are criminals.
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:00 AM

i have been solo mining like mad since the 'launder' I mean launch, 12 hours ago,

Great to hear that everyone is going down the wrong path, I rolled by own block-chain, and I know its correct and my miner's are cracking out shares on the proxies at 1ms, unlike the 500ms on btg.suprnova.cc

The other pool.gold is seriously fucked and that btgpool.pro, they don't even know what block's they're on,

I tried them all, and I'm sticking with solo, until its completely worthless.

What R they going to do unwind shit back to the 'fork' or post pre-mine?

The problem is the DEV's never worked with anybody, they kept it all a secret, how to mine, how to do solo, how to proxy,

The worst is "HOW TO DOWNLOAD the fucking block-chain, fuck a book could be written on the arcane magic tricks required'

The solo mining I got all mine working two weeks ago, sure glad I did I didn't have to fuck with any of the proxy's or miners, they were all tested, the only problem was getting a good block chain 100% finished so I could 'getblocktemplate' and start up my proxy's and miners.

Can you shed some light as to how you are solo mining?
Also what wallet are you currently using?

Regards
bytiges

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

This is a real mess. Suprnova is the longest chain, but it has 100% of hashrate for it's chain. I.e. it's not syncing to any other nodes (from their own stats).

I think I'll not mine at all until we have clarity on where to mine, actually. Even solo mining on any chain now is a risk because you never know which will be declared official.

I've been mining on the official pool, but it has not released any payments and my shares have not been increasing for a few hours now.

I suggest everybody plays it safe at this point.
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

Suprnova just came back online go check it out here is what they said

Suprnova's BTGCoin (BitcoinGold) Pool // Algo: equihash // Payout Scheme: PPLNS // LIVE !

Pool is now up and running fine, some minor corrections (Stats/Hashrate/Slow frontend) will be done when dust settles, it's all good.

Be aware that there's currently a chain-split happening and suprnova's chain could be "declared" as the wrong chain by the dev-team. However, it's the longest chain so usually it should be okay, it's advisable to not invest in mining until the devs give out an official statement. (Watch Twitter)
UPDATE: It seems our chain is correct.

Stratum-PORT IS: stratum+tcp://btg.suprnova.cc:8816 Nicehash: 8862
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

Update on Coinomi:

coinomi‏ @CoinomiWallet 47m
47 minutes ago
 Update: $BTG is still syncing, 60K blocks to go, in the meantime you can send your coins to Coinomi, you will have full access to them once the blockchain is fully synced. #BitcoinGold #BTG
Tadzka

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

I have almost 4k valid shares in my miner, but my suprnova balance: Confirmed: 0.0145 BTG

dafuq Huh

br1mcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

My share count on pool.gold flucuates between 15 shares and 400 shares on every refresh. Not holding my breath here.

yup, something weird ongoing.

we are stopping all our mining on BTG, until the mess is cleared up

andersh

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

So Coinomi still showing that BTG blockchain not launched and pool.gold look incompetent at best (scam at worst). Any recommendations on a trustworthy wallet and pool that does work for BTG?
jobitcoin2

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

mine to suprnova.cc seems to be working now.

This too
https://btgwallet.online/#newAddress
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:05:44 PM

http://pool.coinminer.space:8090/stats

come on miners..
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

Anyone able to give us a guide to solo mining this shit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: